Why is Trump such a Coward?

To Trump, there is no such thing as diplomacy, reasoning, and compromise. He sees every issue as being resolved through confrontation. This is why after 6 months, the GOP congress has yet to pass a single significate Trump initiative. This is what happens whenever citizens decide to elect someone with no political experience (Carter. for example). By the end of Trump's term, he will have made enemies out of everyone who does not owe him something. This is all just bullying 101. I think that Europe has already pretty much written Trump off.
He thinks he can act as president as he did in business. If he doesn't get his way he can just sue. The chump finding out it doesn't work that way..

What does this have to do with your thread?

I was obviously responding to a poster since you pussies couldn't address the op..
Besides YOU derailed it talking about Paris. You're not very good at this are you. You need a new hobby.

To Trump, there is no such thing as diplomacy, reasoning, and compromise. He sees every issue as being resolved through confrontation. This is why after 6 months, the GOP congress has yet to pass a single significate Trump initiative. This is what happens whenever citizens decide to elect someone with no political experience (Carter. for example). By the end of Trump's term, he will have made enemies out of everyone who does not owe him something. This is all just bullying 101. I think that Europe has already pretty much written Trump off.
He thinks he can act as president as he did in business. If he doesn't get his way he can just sue. The chump finding out it doesn't work that way..

I was obviously responding to a poster since you pussies couldn't address the op..
Besides YOU derailed it talking about Paris. You're not very good at this are you. You need a new hobby.

The entire topic was about Paris accord you fucking idiot..

Ignoramus can't read. It's about Tramp's personal views on GW.
As Reagan use to say before he became senile like you.. " There you go again." Making a damn fool of yourself..

It's been since 2015 Trump has publicly stated his opinion on global warming.
" It's a hoax."
Since he became president he's petrified to state his view on this subject.
Why is he such a coward?
Scott Pruitt was on the George Stephanopoulos show this morning and he asked Pruitt what's the president's view on GW is. "Does he still think it's a hoax?"
Pruitt dodged the question 4 times.
4 times.
He's supposed to serve the people and won't tell us what the POTUS' view on global warming is. He works for US and won't answer important questions.
We know what Pruit's view is... he also think it's a hoax and sued the EPA 19 times over clean air and clean water.
And Trump hired this guy.
That's like putting Al Capone in charge of law enforcement.

EPA head Scott Pruitt defends Paris exit
It's not that he is a coward, he is a liar

another example of Tramp being a coward.
Talked forever about Mexico paying for the wall and when he went to Mexico and stood beside the Mexican president, pissed his pants and choked by not mentioning it.
Ha.

As Reagan use to say before he became senile like you.. " There you go again." Making a damn fool of yourself..

I never saw a poster act like such a bitch...you don't have a clue what the Paris accord was about do you?

" It's a hoax."
Why is he such a coward?
Scott Pruitt was on the George Stephanopoulos show this morning and he asked Pruitt what's the president's view on GW is. "Does he still think it's a hoax?"
4 times.
He's supposed to serve the people and won't tell us what the POTUS' view on global warming is. He works for US and won't answer important questions.
We know what Pruit's view is... he also think it's a hoax and sued the EPA 19 times over clean air and clean water.

He's both. Confirmed lyinest politician in US history.
Over 600 confirmed lies since Jan 20.

I never saw a poster act like such a bitch...you don't have a clue what the Paris accord was about do you?
My bitch is back looking for more abuse. You a masochist?

Talked forever about Mexico paying for the wall and when he went to Mexico and stood beside the Mexican president, pissed his pants and choked by not mentioning it.
Ha.

This thread has nothing to do with Mexico..

Nothing to do with
Paris

Everything to do with you can't get more money..from the government

Correct?

2. By a more than 5 to 1 margin, voters say the U.S. should participate in the Paris Agreement.
In a nationally representative survey conducted after the election, we found that seven in ten registered voters (69%) say the U.S. should participate in the COP21 agreement, compared with only 13% who say the U.S. should not. Majorities of Democrats (86%) and Independents (61%), and half of Republicans (51%) say the U.S. should participate (including 73% of moderate/liberal Republicans). Only conservative Republicans are split, with marginally more saying the U.S. should participate (40%) than saying we should not participate (34%).

Ha.

Nothing to do with
Paris

Correct?
Tramp is a coward and I proved that too, bitch..

" It's a hoax."
Why is he such a coward?
4 times.

Why you stopping at 600 go for 20 zillion lies confirmed by you.

This will ass rape my bitch, bear..

3. About half of Trump voters say the U.S. should participate in the Paris Agreement.
Almost half of Trump’s voters (47%) say the U.S. should participate in the Paris agreement, compared with only 28% who say the U.S. should not.

" It's a hoax."
Why is he such a coward?
4 times.

Just the facts. I stick to them. You abhor them.
How does it feel supporting the lyinest prez in history?
Ouch.

Ha.

Nothing to do with
Paris

Correct?

How is he a coward he bombed Syria and has three aircraft carrier assault fleets surrounding North Korea..

" It's a hoax."
Why is he such a coward?
4 times.

Just the facts. I stick to them. You abhor them.
How does it feel supporting the lyinest prez in history?
Ouch.

You are a triggly puff

That's who you are

Ha.

Nothing to do with
Paris

Correct?

How is he a coward he bombed Syria and has three aircraft carrier assault fleets surrounding North Korea..
You mean like the ones that were heading in the wrong direction?
It doesn't take a man to bomb. It takes a coward because it accomplished nothing. Airport was up and running again that night.

Turn on the TV . Tramp is taking a beating AGAIN.

This has to sting.

3. About half of Trump voters say the U.S. should participate in the Paris Agreement.

Almost half of Trump’s voters (47%) say the U.S. should participate in the Paris agreement, compared with only 28% who say the U.S. should not.

Forum List

Back