Why is Younger Generation a Bunch of Pussies?

From the Marlboro Man to Pajama Boy: The "Evolution" of Manhood? • The Tim Wright Blog
This younger generation needs to "man-up" and stop being a bunch of liberal crybaby pussies.
Because everyone gets a ribbon, even the last place loser.:banana:
The basic principle of the new education is to be that dunces and idlers must not be made to feel inferior to intelligent and industrious pupils.

In a word, we may reasonably hope for the virtual abolition of education when I’m as good as you has fully had its way. All incentives to learn and all penalties for not learning will vanish. The few who might want to learn will be prevented; who are they to overtop their fellows?”
participationtrophy.jpg

I come from a family of farmers, miners, and, mill hunkies. Hell, my grandmother just retired three years ago in her early 70's at a glass factory. We're made of sterner stuff in this region, adults and kids alike.
IT seems that folks who grow up in rural areas or small towns are physically tougher, those who grow up in cities are more cynical and look for 'angles' in behavior, while suburbanites are more social and seek consensus.

Not saying it is without exception but it seems truer more often than not.

Agree.
What I considered young generations are the 20s. In my experience and line of business I've witnessed this kind of hard workers and dedications all the time.
But suburbanites behave and work differently.

Forum List

Back