Why is Younger Generation a Bunch of Pussies?

Older people whine while taking no responsibility for the generations they raised. How about this? You failed as a parent. Fucking pussies.

Older people whine while taking no responsibility for the generations they raised. How about this? You failed as a parent. Fucking pussies.
No my son is a straight male and knows which bathroom to use.
15085716_978788258921019_7332261859751170373_n.jpg

This circle jerk makes them feel better about being old farts even though their parents felt the same way about them when they were young.

Wow! Older generations think that younger generations are soft!? That complaint is as old as the hills.
Your avatar is a cartoon. Thanks for making my point.

You don't have a point other then to whine about younger generations. It makes old farts such as yourself feel superior despite the fact your parents felt the same about your generation.
You seem younger....

Not as young as I used to be, mate. lol. I am a well-seasoned thirty-six.
Seasoned... Would that be marinade or dry rub?:biggrin:

I fucking love dry rub. The spicier the better. My cayenne budget is a little embarrassing. :lol:
Cayenne and Old Bay is my second fave.

Can't wait for crabbing season on the Bay.

Not coming fast enough.

The Chesapeake Bay is one of America's most underrated natural wonders. It truly is spectacular.
If the opportunity arises, go to Calvert Cliffs.

The fossils left from the Miocene era are truly spectacular.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I fucking love dry rub. The spicier the better. My cayenne budget is a little embarrassing. :lol:
Cayenne and Old Bay is my second fave.

Can't wait for crabbing season on the Bay.

Not coming fast enough.

The Chesapeake Bay is one of America's most underrated natural wonders. It truly is spectacular.
If the opportunity arises, go to Calvert Cliffs.

The fossils left from the Miocene era are truly spectacular.

I visited with my grandparents when I was kid. I still have a shark's tooth I found on the beach. I was little too young to enjoy the majesty, but I would love to go now as an adult.

Forum List

Back