Why is Younger Generation a Bunch of Pussies?

Wow! Older generations think that younger generations are soft!? That complaint is as old as the hills.
Your avatar is a cartoon. Thanks for making my point.

You don't have a point other then to whine about younger generations. It makes old farts such as yourself feel superior despite the fact your parents felt the same about your generation.
My generation isn't confused about which bathroom to use.

Is that because diapers are unisex?

Wow! Older generations think that younger generations are soft!? That complaint is as old as the hills.

You don't have a point other then to whine about younger generations. It makes old farts such as yourself feel superior despite the fact your parents felt the same about your generation.

Of course not, you just go in your Depends. lol

From the Marlboro Man to Pajama Boy: The "Evolution" of Manhood? • The Tim Wright Blog
This younger generation needs to "man-up" and stop being a bunch of liberal crybaby pussies.

That's a rather unpleasant cheap shot at our troops.
I heard Obama wants safe places for our transgendered troops.

I heard you were going to post something really stupid this morning. I heard right.
The entire liberal party is stupid, your point?

Of course not, you just go in your Depends. lol
No actually I go into the men's bathroom.

No, because we are normal, not retarded delusional scum libs.

From the Marlboro Man to Pajama Boy: The "Evolution" of Manhood? • The Tim Wright Blog
This younger generation needs to "man-up" and stop being a bunch of liberal crybaby pussies.
rachel-maddow-obamacare-pajamas.jpg

What political correct progressives want men to be like today…
Crying Hillary supporters may as well move to the island of misfits and eat mac/cheese and hot pockets for the rest of thier lives.
Rachel "blinky" mad cow(emasculated some time ago) is what progressives envision men looking and acting like in future generations... Genderqueer - Wikipedia
and same thing with Patty Murray? what the hell is that? its not a man or woman,,,maybe Congressman Murray is ManBearGoat?

Maybe you should change yours.

Turns out it's Obama's fault.
Hope and change = weakness.
Millinnials have more far courage than past generations, the boomers turned out to be easily frightened chicken-shits. Look at you, constantly afraid and quite willing to let opportunists use that fear against you. The generation you seem to think is unmanly is not at all afraid of the future. They know they have some horrible boomer messes to clean up and can hardly wait until you entitled, selfish boomers finally die out.

is that a threat??

Turns out it's Obama's fault.
Hope and change = weakness.
Millinnials have more far courage than past generations, the boomers turned out to be easily frightened chicken-shits. Look at you, constantly afraid and quite willing to let opportunists use that fear against you. The generation you seem to think is unmanly is not at all afraid of the future. They know they have some horrible boomer messes to clean up and can hardly wait until you entitled, selfish boomers finally die out.

is that a threat??
How dare you earn a living and steal it from future generations..

Forum List

Back