Why is Younger Generation a Bunch of Pussies?

Wow! Older generations think that younger generations are soft!? That complaint is as old as the hills.
Your avatar is a cartoon. Thanks for making my point.

You don't have a point other then to whine about younger generations. It makes old farts such as yourself feel superior despite the fact your parents felt the same about your generation.

Wow! Older generations think that younger generations are soft!? That complaint is as old as the hills.

OohBurn.gif

Not really, but I am sure he appreciates the reach around.

You don't have a point other then to whine about younger generations. It makes old farts such as yourself feel superior despite the fact your parents felt the same about your generation.
You seem younger....

You seem younger....

Not as young as I used to be, mate. lol. I am a well-seasoned thirty-six.

Turns out it's Obama's fault.
Hope and change = weakness.
Millinnials have more far courage than past generations, the boomers turned out to be easily frightened chicken-shits. Look at you, constantly afraid and quite willing to let opportunists use that fear against you. The generation you seem to think is unmanly is not at all afraid of the future. They know they have some horrible boomer messes to clean up and can hardly wait until you entitled, selfish boomers finally die out.

From the Marlboro Man to Pajama Boy: The "Evolution" of Manhood? • The Tim Wright Blog
This younger generation needs to "man-up" and stop being a bunch of liberal crybaby pussies.

That's a rather unpleasant cheap shot at our troops.
Less than 3% of population serves in military. As a whole generation...they are pussified.

See? He says a whole generation of our men and women in uniform are pussified.

Jesus, the true face of USMB conservatism gets uglier and uglier.

From the Marlboro Man to Pajama Boy: The "Evolution" of Manhood? • The Tim Wright Blog
This younger generation needs to "man-up" and stop being a bunch of liberal crybaby pussies.

That's a rather unpleasant cheap shot at our troops.
Less than 3% of population serves in military. As a whole generation...they are pussified.

See? He says a whole generation of our men and women in uniform are pussified.

Jesus, the true face of USMB conservatism gets uglier and uglier.
They are the only positive part of the whole. BTW your avatar is weak prey in nature. How fitting.

Do I need my big, burly, truck driver millennial era son come and kick your ass??
If he can get away from his gay dominatrix boyfriend long enough he can give it a try.
He didn't marry the bride of Frankenstein..That is correct...

Forum List

Back