🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Isn't Anybody Asking The Obvious Question?

So your theory is that homophobic persecution, discrimination, oppression, and hostility towards gays may have driven him into a depression that affected his actions?

Possibly.

That's one way of putting it.

The first question is; Do you think he was gay?

I honestly don't know.

There are reports he was living with a woman, but she can't be found.

There reports that he converted to Islam during his six month hiatus after going through flight training.

I don't know.

But I think ALL possible scenarios should be looked into
Germanwings crash co-pilot hid illness from airline

Suicide is a Mental Illness. In this Country and in every civilized Country on Earth, suicide is considered a Mental Illness because -- It is

Now..... What CAUSED the Mental Illness?

Conversion to Islam? I doubt it. I really do.

A Pilot converting to Islam and our Intelligence Services didn't know about it? (anybody in here remember 9/11/01?)

Come on.....

What caused his Mental Illness?

One other thing.....

Where's his 'girlfriend'?

The plane crahsed three days ago and she can't be found?

Come on, people. If she can't be found it's because she's hiding. Why is she hiding?

Our great and wonderful LSM on the job, as usual......:dunno:

One other thing.....

Where's his 'girlfriend'?

The plane crahsed three days ago and she can't be found?

Come on, people. If she can't be found it's because she's hiding. Why is she hiding?

Our great and wonderful LSM on the job, as usual......:dunno:
He's the epitome of everything they admire....health conscious, muslim, widely traveled, soft spoken...

The pilot was depressed. Obviously, the most likely reason he was depressed is that he decided to be gay and it was bumming him out. This is just plain common sense. The kind of common sense a frequent listener to right wing radio attains. You should, too.

9 out 7 successful suicides surveyed admitted they had just decided to be gay. "I decided I wanted to suck a dick and that is just too gross for me to live with!"

Another question which needs to be asked: On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet? I'm betting the pilot would answer, "Mockingbird!"

I'm trying to figure out how many hits to the head with a ballpeen hammer it would take to arrive at the mental condition which goes like this:

REPORT: A man committed suicide.

DERP: Prolly gay!

Whenever anyone anywhere does something heinous, we are obligated to go down the checklist, see.

Democrat?

Muslim?

Gay?

Black?

Chicago?

Government employee?

Union?

Like one of those cold reading psychics. "I'm seeing someone whose name starts with an M..."

Sooner or later, we'll get a hit and then we can go, "A-HA! I knew it all along!"

Forum List

Back