Why Isn't Anybody Talking About This Part?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just imagine for a minute if Donald Trump became the Republican nominee without a single vote. We would never hear the end of it from the left.

For then it would mean the end of the democracy for them even though we're actually a Republic... But nobody ever talks about that part either on the left.

If we go to civil war, I could snipe rebels from my roof with a crossbow and slit their necks while hiding in the woods. Also I would have an underwater breathing apparatus to surprise the rebels from the swamps. Maybe killing a gator or two in the process.

Just imagine for a minute if Donald Trump became the Republican nominee without a single vote. We would never hear the end of it from the left.

For then it would mean the end of the democracy for them even though we're actually a Republic... But nobody ever talks about that part either on the left.
It has been explained to you.

If it were all above board?....probably nothing. However, I doubt that would happen if Trump hadn't already been President. :auiqs.jpg:

What is it that upsets you the most here?
That Democrats saw the weakness in their candidate and chose to replace him with a worthy successor? (all above board, delegates all approved).
Or that you are powerless and unable to replace YOUR weak leader with a worthy successor?

If we go to civil war, I could snipe rebels from my roof with a crossbow and slit their necks while hiding in the woods.

Just stay away from the sloped roofs. Whatever you do just stay away from them. Even if you have to squint to see the slope just I beg of you STAY AWAY!! 😱

If it were all above board?....probably nothing. However, I doubt that would happen if Trump hadn't already been President. :auiqs.jpg:

What is it that upsets you the most here?
That Democrats saw the weakness in their candidate and chose to replace him with a worthy successor? (all above board, delegates all approved).
Or that you are powerless and unable to replace YOUR weak leader with a worthy successor?

So how is that nothing burger of yours?

Forum List

Back