why isnt anyone calling obama a pussy?

ytvJDts.png
You just said he got obstructed and shit. So who is to be credited for this since Obama had nothing to do with it?
Dumbfuck
Shit isn't getting done but it hardly sucks under Obama, now does it? Unless you dig ditches for a living, and you should be busy as hell, but aren't.

You didn't actually use something from the Maddow Blog did you? LMAO
that's not even the bad part
this is : "That's nothing to laugh about. It's why jack-shit has gotten done for seven years, when it needed to."
The dumbuck said Obama didn't do shit. So what is her point to this? Is she crediting the utopian unicorn?
I would like to say I sympathize with her but pity is the only verb that comes to mind..

That fool writes EOs instead of negotiating with Congress
That fool AND corrupt cankles refused a FOX debate in 08
Where is your consistency you political hacks?

If you think it was wrong that Hillary Clinton turned down a debate 7 years ago, why are you declaring Trump to be wrong now?

Where is YOUR consistency, hack?

this is : "That's nothing to laugh about. It's why jack-shit has gotten done for seven years, when it needed to."
The dumbuck said Obama didn't do shit. So what is her point to this? Is she crediting the utopian unicorn?
I would like to say I sympathize with her but pity is the only verb that comes to mind..
No, I said he couldn't do shit, not didn't do shit, and even so it's not that bad, it's just not that good, mainly because of the GOP being stupid selfish children, as usual.

No, I said he couldn't do shit, not didn't do shit, and even so it's not that bad, it's just not that good, mainly because of the GOP being stupid selfish children, as usual.
"I hope me and the republicans can work together"
2 minutes later-
"if I don't get what I want, I will use my pen.
YOU believe it, asswipe

2 minutes later-
YOU believe it, asswipe
Not much point in working with people who have publicly announced that they won't work with you, now is there, asshole?

2 minutes later-
YOU believe it, asswipe
Not much point in working with people who have publicly announced that they won't work with you, now is there, asshole?

Working with Obama translates to "You do what I want. Period."

2 minutes later-
YOU believe it, asswipe
he is the goddamn president of America. If he cant negotiate with people because they said they don't like him, he should have stayed home organizing chaos in Chicago.

That fool writes EOs instead of negotiating with Congress
That fool AND corrupt cankles refused a FOX debate in 08
Where is your consistency you political hacks?

Can you prove that Obama has never tried to negotiate with Congress?
If he could negotiate, he wouldn't need the pen, would he?

What was the Republican compromise position offered on the background check bill?
what was it?

2 minutes later-
YOU believe it, asswipe
he is the goddamn president of America. If he cant negotiate with people because they said they don't like him, he should have stayed home organizing chaos in Chicago.
They didn't say they didn't like him, they said they'd do whatever they could to see he wasn't reelected. Your party, at work, fucking over America trying to win.

2 minutes later-
YOU believe it, asswipe

Working with Obama translates to "You do what I want. Period."

Criticize him and expect an IRS audit or something, that's how pussies operate

He's tough! He's so tough that he cant handle questions! He'll lead America with strength...and whining

2 minutes later-
YOU believe it, asswipe
They didn't say they didn't like him, they said they'd do whatever they could to see he wasn't reelected. Your party, at work, fucking over America trying to win.
They are not my party. I fuckin HATE the GOP

Forum List

Back