why isnt anyone calling obama a pussy?

You didn't actually use something from the Maddow Blog did you? LMAO
that's not even the bad part
this is : "That's nothing to laugh about. It's why jack-shit has gotten done for seven years, when it needed to."
The dumbuck said Obama didn't do shit. So what is her point to this? Is she crediting the utopian unicorn?
I would like to say I sympathize with her but pity is the only verb that comes to mind..
No, I said he couldn't do shit, not didn't do shit, and even so it's not that bad, it's just not that good, mainly because of the GOP being stupid selfish children, as usual.
"I hope me and the republicans can work together"
2 minutes later-
"if I don't get what I want, I will use my pen.
YOU believe it, asswipe
Not much point in working with people who have publicly announced that they won't work with you, now is there, asshole?

Working with Obama translates to "You do what I want. Period."

Not with Iran. With Iran he does what they want.

Obama would rather sit down with Hitler than Ted Cruz.

Do you know why? Obama prefers negotiating with despots because he sees the need for uncontested despotic power, which is why Obama is keen on Islam. Islam will simply get the world there faster.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are a threat to the uncontested centralized power he seeks and loves because they are in favor of decentralized power and power given back to the people.

this is : "That's nothing to laugh about. It's why jack-shit has gotten done for seven years, when it needed to."
The dumbuck said Obama didn't do shit. So what is her point to this? Is she crediting the utopian unicorn?
I would like to say I sympathize with her but pity is the only verb that comes to mind..
No, I said he couldn't do shit, not didn't do shit, and even so it's not that bad, it's just not that good, mainly because of the GOP being stupid selfish children, as usual.
2 minutes later-
YOU believe it, asswipe
Not much point in working with people who have publicly announced that they won't work with you, now is there, asshole?

Their general stated "this, or ANY deal wont stop the death of the jews" or something to that effect
After Cuban "negotiations", the dictator said " Cuba won, America lost"
He cant fuckin negotiate. At all.

Last edited:
2 minutes later-
YOU believe it, asswipe

Obama would rather sit down with Hitler than Ted Cruz.

Do you know why? Obama prefers negotiating with despots because he sees the need for uncontested despotic power, which is why Obama is keen on Islam. Islam will simply get the world there faster.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are a threat to the uncontested centralized power he seeks and loves because they are in favor of decentralized power and power given back to the people.

Here's how the Iranians got Barry's nuts in a vise

upload_2016-1-27_14-15-6.png

Forum List

Back