Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

More fucking dumb shit. What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant assholes? Sudan never offered bin laden to the US and when those rumors were flying the US had no charges filed against bin laden. So tell us you genius level dumbass, how can you extradite someone you don't have charges against?

:lol: Make up your mind. It never happend or Clinton didn't agree because he was only unindicted co-conspirator in the first WTC attack. You are very confused.

You can hear the audio of Clinton talking about it if you go to the link.

On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

You don't need an indictment to arrest or kill a terrorist leader. We are in a war :cuckoo:

Sudan offered OBL's head to Clinton twice and twice Clinton refused.

You've posted that dumbass newsmax link before. Were you hoping to fool people by posting it again? Lol....

Facts don't change. They can only be manipulated by schmucks like you :cuckoo:

He harbored some of the very same terrorists that we sought. But that doesn't matter now does it?

There was never an operational link between iraq and alkida....but you go ahead and keep repeating those dumbass talking points because apparently you care more about bullshit than facts if it helps justify what you want to support.

Yeah...but there were ties between Al Qaida and Hussein that went back a decade.

Why would you say that? Saddam killed members of his own family to stay in power. He certainly wouldn't invite such a threat into his country.

Bin Laden, along with al Qaeda, tried to put together a coalition to drive Saddam from Kuwait. Bin Laden became angry when other Arab countries turned towards US and not him. That is the basis for the reason Bin Laden gives for the attack on the WTC.

How can you debate when you know so little? If you had more sense, you would be ashamed.

:lol: Make up your mind. It never happend or Clinton didn't agree because he was only unindicted co-conspirator in the first WTC attack. You are very confused.

You can hear the audio of Clinton talking about it if you go to the link.

On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

You don't need an indictment to arrest or kill a terrorist leader. We are in a war :cuckoo:

Sudan offered OBL's head to Clinton twice and twice Clinton refused.

You've posted that dumbass newsmax link before. Were you hoping to fool people by posting it again? Lol....

You've never shown it is a fact sudan offered bin laden to the US you dumbfuck. Your newsmax source is pure bullshit and if this was a verifiable fact you wouldn't have to use such a pathetically fucked up website.

He harbored some of the very same terrorists that we sought. But that doesn't matter now does it?

There was never an operational link between iraq and alkida....but you go ahead and keep repeating those dumbass talking points because apparently you care more about bullshit than facts if it helps justify what you want to support.

Yeah...but there were ties between Al Qaida and Hussein that went back a decade.

The person claimed iraq was harboring alkida you dipdick. And what the fuck does "ties" mean? Since the pentagon concluded there was no operational link you think you can throw out some bullshit terms to try and invent a connection? That's why you're so fucking pathetic.

You've never shown it is a fact sudan offered bin laden to the US you dumbfuck. Your newsmax source is pure bullshit and if this was a verifiable fact you wouldn't have to use such a pathetically fucked up website.

You can listen to the audio of Clinton talking about why he refused. It's in the link.

Why would you say that? Saddam killed members of his own family to stay in power. He certainly wouldn't invite such a threat into his country.

Bin Laden, along with al Qaeda, tried to put together a coalition to drive Saddam from Kuwait. Bin Laden became angry when other Arab countries turned towards US and not him. That is the basis for the reason Bin Laden gives for the attack on the WTC.

How can you debate when you know so little? If you had more sense, you would be ashamed.

I need to get to bed. I need my beauty sleep.

I'll pulverize your fictional post tomorrow.

I need to get to bed. I need my beauty sleep.

I'll pulverize your fictional post tomorrow.

You better have links and not just the BS you usually spew.:popcorn:

what kind of pathetic losers types tpp over and over as a response to everything..how sad..poor little retarded dive con is....ok type tpp now divecon..so you can feel you contribute something...go play now dive but wear your water wings and stay out of the deep end

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhsfnUkRos]YouTube - Divecon zwemtest[/ame]

what kind of pathetic losers types tpp over and over as a response to everything..how sad..poor little retarded dive con is....ok type tpp now divecon..so you can feel you contribute something...go play now dive but wear your water wings and stay out of the deep end

YouTube - Divecon zwemtest
again, dipshit, a divecon is a scuba diving certification, and that guy was taking a test as part of his training
now, you have posted that video over and over and it doesnt change the fact you are a fucking idiot

and if you werent such a dishonest fucktard you would stop trying to claim that is in any way connected to me
but you ARE a dishonest fucktard like most troofer fucking morons

Last edited:

again, dipshit, a divecon is a scuba diving certification, and that guy was taking a test as part of his training
now, you have posted that video over and over and it doesnt change the fact you are a fucking idiot

and if you werent such a dishonest fucktard you would stop trying to claim that is in any way connected to me

yes I see you identity is wrapped up your ability to blow bubbles underwater
and I thought this vid would help to display to all the rigorous training a divecon receives

Last edited:

yes I see you identity is wrapped up your ability to blow bubbles underwater
and I thought this vid would help to display to all the rigorous training a divecon receives
as usual, you thought wrong
or, you just really dont think at ALL

You can listen to the audio of Clinton talking about why he refused. It's in the link.

So an untraceable audio from newsmax is the best you can do? That's like citing a troofer's love letter to alex jones as proof 9E was an inside job you iggy dillweed.

What a moron. He is on Hussein's side :cuckoo:

You are pure chickshit cowardly bitch. The NFZ was illegal you dumbfuck.

according to who?

Figures after all these years even a dumbfuck like you doesn't know. Tell ya what einstein, show us where they were specifically legally authorized. (a dumb shit like you will probably try to respond by saying I need to show they are illegal.....and you'll be too stoopid to realize the fact you cannot show where they were specifically authorized proves they were illegal)

Stop whining you eternal troll dipdick.

you are the whiner, dipshit

you are the whiner, dipshit

Why don't you use your sooper psychic abilities to do something useful.....like figure out how you can at least fake being honest and not be a hypocrite every single day? All you fucking do is troll and whine.

Forum List

Back