Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Sumter was on South Carolina soil, just like any military base outside the U.S. in todays terms.

It was federal property just like Military bases today. An attack on a federal installation is an act of war or in this case, outright treason.

Little Traitor doesn't seem to understand that. Who shall we blame for his lack of education?

The only traitor here is anyone that SUPPORTS THE TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

you are a fucking retard.where is sc located......

First clue. You reside in its boarders.

moron learn american history. Before the war of northern aggression the individuals states considered themseleves seperate countries. It was state first then the rest.

jesus christ separate countries? No, no they didnt. Let me clue you in..the federalists won back in 1776.hence why we have a strong federal government.

I cant work this shit you are posting. Its just that stupid.

hardhead, what ever state they lived in was their home and their country.

A few weeks ago in a poll, 90% of those polled said that they liked Obama as a person. To reach 90%, many Republicans would have had to answer favorably. The Obama haters on these boards should realize that they are in the minority and quit attempting to speak for the majority of Americans.

Where's your link to this bull shit poll?

Rebelled against whom? You can't rebell if it never happen, and if it happen why didn't the hang the leaders?

No...they didn't hang the leaders

But in the south, southern terrorists did hang freed slaves

Looks like the right side won

Then there was no rebellion.

Who killed more innocent Americans?

- Muslim Terrorists on 9-11
- Southern Terrorists after the Civil War

This one should be easy

Sumter was on South Carolina soil, just like any military base outside the U.S. in todays terms.

It was federal property just like Military bases today. An attack on a federal installation is an act of war or in this case, outright treason.

Not during that time period The states allowed to feds to stay. Just like the local sheriff he can kick the feds out of his county. Thats rights You just got punked.

Lets see some legal precedent showing states have the right to seize federal property..

you are a fucking retard.Where is SC located......

first clue. You reside in its boarders.

Moron learn American history. before the war of northern aggression the individuals states considered themseleves seperate countries. It was state first then the rest.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It gets funnier and funnier. We should all just stand by and let him dig his own hole of stupidity.

Robert E. Lee said it best.

Then his Virginia background and the mental discipline of years asserted themselves. He had said: "If the Union is dissolved and the government disrupted, I shall return to my native state and share the miseries of my people and save in defence will draw my sword on none." There he stood, and in that spirit, after listening to all Blair had to say, he made the fateful reply that is best given in his own p437 simple account of the interview: "I declined the offer he made me to take command of the army that was to be brought into the field, stating as candidly and as courteously as I could, that though opposed to secession and deprecating war, I could take no part in an invasion of the Southern States."24 That was all, as far as Lee was concerned. He had long before decided, instinctively, what his duty required of him, and the allurement of supreme command, with all that a soldier craved, did not tempt him to equivocate for an instant or to see if there were not some way he could keep his own honor and still have the honor he understood the President had offered him. Blair talked on in a futile hope of converting Lee, but it was to no purpose.

Robert E. Lee (by Freeman) ? Vol. I Chap. 25

Which was the opinion of most Americans. And they weren't on the government tit like a lot of Americans are today.

it is considered war yes. oh goodie now you are throwing this talking point under the bus so you wont be wrong

Was 9/11 a battle or an attack that is the question.

And the original question was where was the first battle of the war of northern aggression?

It's "the War of Southern Rebellion". What kinda school books you all usin down there?

What rebellion? IF THERE WAS A REBELLION WERE THE LEADERS HANGED?

Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

Why is he being allowed to misuse the "presidential order"
Isn't this how dictators begin?

Does your pussy ever stop whining?

You have me mistaken with the image in the mirrior you look at.

No...they didn't hang the leaders

But in the south, southern terrorists did hang freed slaves

Looks like the right side won

This one should be easy

600,000 plus were killed by the northern aggressor's.

Not during that time period The states allowed to feds to stay. Just like the local sheriff he can kick the feds out of his county. Thats rights You just got punked.

Lets see some legal precedent showing states have the right to seize federal property..

In War Between States and Feds, Utah Strikes Latest Blow
Yes, LBers, you’ve read that correctly: a state has invoked eminent domain in order to take back land from the feds.
In War Between States and Feds, Utah Strikes Latest Blow - Law Blog - WSJ

This one should be easy

Isn't that just disgraceful that southern traitors were willing to see 600,000 killed just so they could maintain the rights to enslave other people?

Yes, LBers, you’ve read that correctly: a state has invoked eminent domain in order to take back land from the feds.

You left out the part where they actually won the case

Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

Why is he being allowed to misuse the "presidential order"
Isn't this how dictators begin?

I know nothing about it but I assume that, if there is such a thing as a "presidential order" it was created to prevent paralysis at federal level.

But the executive order should not be used to by-pass the will of the people.
tell it to his predecessors too. Otherwise we see just another poor example of what partisan hackery can devise. Impeachment proceedings in the midst of a budget stalemate. Only a poor thinker can consider this wise.

This one should be easy

Isn't that just disgraceful that southern traitors were willing to see 600,000 killed just so they could maintain the rights to enslave other people?

No whats a shame is that lincoln used slavery to keep England from helping the south. It's a damn shame that lincoln only freed slaves in a country he had no authority to it in.

Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-in-Chief, of the Army and Navy of the United States in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure for suppressing said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and in accordance with my purpose so to do publicly proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate as the States and parts of States wherein the people thereof respectively, are this day in rebellion against the United States, the following, to wit:
Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, (except the Parishes of St. Bernard, Plaquemines, Jefferson, St. John, St. Charles, St. James Ascension, Assumption, Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Orleans, including the City of New Orleans) Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia, (except the forty-eight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkley, Accomac, Northampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess Ann, and Norfolk, including the cities of Norfolk and Portsmouth[)], and which excepted parts, are for the present, left precisely as if this proclamation were not issued.

Why no mention of Kentucky Maryland Delaware Missouri and D.C.

You left out the part where they actually won the case

I didn't realize it had went to court. The govenor signed a law in to effect invoked eminent domain and that has been proven that a state can do it.

Moron learn American history. before the war of northern aggression the individuals states considered themseleves seperate countries. It was state first then the rest.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It gets funnier and funnier. We should all just stand by and let him dig his own hole of stupidity.

Robert E. Lee said it best.

Then his Virginia background and the mental discipline of years asserted themselves. He had said: "If the Union is dissolved and the government disrupted, I shall return to my native state and share the miseries of my people and save in defence will draw my sword on none." There he stood, and in that spirit, after listening to all Blair had to say, he made the fateful reply that is best given in his own p437 simple account of the interview: "I declined the offer he made me to take command of the army that was to be brought into the field, stating as candidly and as courteously as I could, that though opposed to secession and deprecating war, I could take no part in an invasion of the Southern States."24 That was all, as far as Lee was concerned. He had long before decided, instinctively, what his duty required of him, and the allurement of supreme command, with all that a soldier craved, did not tempt him to equivocate for an instant or to see if there were not some way he could keep his own honor and still have the honor he understood the President had offered him. Blair talked on in a futile hope of converting Lee, but it was to no purpose.

Robert*E.*Lee (by Freeman) ? Vol.*I Chap.*25

Which was the opinion of most Americans. And they weren't on the government tit like a lot of Americans are today.

Yes...a traitor's words. :lol::lol:
Next you'll be giving up OBL's words in justification for 9/11. :lol::lol::lol:

No whats a shame is that lincoln used slavery to keep England from helping the south. It's a damn shame that lincoln only freed slaves in a country he had no authority to it in.

Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-in-Chief, of the Army and Navy of the United States in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure for suppressing said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and in accordance with my purpose so to do publicly proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate as the States and parts of States wherein the people thereof respectively, are this day in rebellion against the United States, the following, to wit:
Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, (except the Parishes of St. Bernard, Plaquemines, Jefferson, St. John, St. Charles, St. James Ascension, Assumption, Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Orleans, including the City of New Orleans) Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia, (except the forty-eight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkley, Accomac, Northampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess Ann, and Norfolk, including the cities of Norfolk and Portsmouth[)], and which excepted parts, are for the present, left precisely as if this proclamation were not issued.

You mean the Abe Lincoln who the South was so afraid of that they committed treason rather than allow him to be president?

The Abe Lincoln that freed the slaves?

The Abe Lincoln that the cowardly south shot when they could not win on the battlefield?

This one should be easy

And then they try to modify history to cover it up...or hope to cover it up.

You mean the Abe Lincoln who the South was so afraid of that they committed treason rather than allow him to be president?

The Abe Lincoln that freed the slaves?

The Abe Lincoln that the cowardly south shot when they could not win on the battlefield?

I cannot help but sometimes remember that the South seceded because a man they didn't want became President. Pouty little losers in an election so they, in essence, took their ball and went home....and started the bloodiest war in American history.

Forum List

Back