Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

What impeachment? The House, controlled by the GOP, is not impeaching anyone. No stones.

Is this thread still alive???? Ya'll just cannot wait to get the darkie out of the White House.

What does his skin color have to do with his PISS POOR POLICIES?

It has to do with why people have wanted him out of the White House before he stepped through the door.

Of course the only proof you can offer is the parroting of DNC talking points.

Get off the saltines and try graham crackers.

Is this thread still alive???? Ya'll just cannot wait to get the darkie out of the White House.

You're the **** that keeps clinging to race. Listen up cock sucker, his race has nothing to do with anything. He's not black he had a white mother, raised by his white grand parents, taught by his liberal family and friends. He's not a leader, his eneffectiveness as a leader is killing the economy. Now address what I just posted and stop being a racist.

Last edited:
How about if a bill can't make through congress because of legislative shennigans, we put that bill up for a vote on a National level.

Majority wins.

:clap2:

with the internet so widely available I don't see why we don't have more national votes, heck, even state votes. Oh thats right we don't trust one another.:lol:

To be perfectly honest..I am not really in favor of doing something like this.

But I find it interesting that the very people that talk about "republics" when people mention democracy, all of a sudden talk about the "will of the people" when legislative powers are invoked to pass laws they don't like.

You can't have it both ways.

When a law is broken the will of the people must abid by that law. A president is too lead IN ACCORDENCE WITH EXISTING LAWS. If you want to give the president total dictatorship control you would have to make an amendment in the Constitution that is how the will of the people are fulfilled. Make changes in the law. until then you lead with strict guidlines to the constitution.

You're the **** that keeps clinging to race. Listen up cock sucker, his race has nothing to do with anything. He's not black he had a white mother, raised by his white grand parents, taught by his liberal family and friends. He's not a leader, his eneffectiveness as a leader is killing the economy. Now address what I just posted and stop being a racist.

Clinging to race? Kind of hard not to when he is called a Tar Baby by a Conservative Senator and BOY by Pat Buchanan. You foul language show that you are probably one of these foul people, and I have hit a nerve.

Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

Why is he being allowed to misuse the "presidential order"
Isn't this how dictators begin?

What's the charge? You can't run out with flagrant suppositions like these, without substantiating any of them. Show me why he needed congress for the type of presence we had in Libya. Show me documents that the pres. abused any power with the dream act and when it passed. Show me any form of "ABUSE" as you call it, that's even impeachable. Then show me a.)where you got your info and b.) where you shop for drugs.:poop:

Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

I know nothing about it but I assume that, if there is such a thing as a "presidential order" it was created to prevent paralysis at federal level.

But the executive order should not be used to by-pass the will of the people.

Tell that to Wisconsin.:poop:

Clinging to race? Kind of hard not to when he is called a Tar Baby by a Conservative Senator and BOY by Pat Buchanan. You foul language show that you are probably one of these foul people, and I have hit a nerve.

Yes you're the dipshit that brought it up so you're a racist that clings to race. Exactly when was he called a tar baby,? I want the exact quote word for word. I want the sound track of the person saying it, and not some liberal bird cage lining to support your accusation. Well hell I guess you called Jimmy Carter a racist, he called obamna a black boy.

You foul language show that you are probably one of these foul people, and I have hit a nerve

No what you did was show yourself for what you are, racist piss me off. liars even worse, wow you did a double wammy.

What's the charge? You can't run out with flagrant suppositions like these, without substantiating any of them. Show me why he needed congress for the type of presence we had in Libya. Show me documents that the pres. abused any power with the dream act and when it passed. Show me any form of "ABUSE" as you call it, that's even impeachable. Then show me a.)where you got your info and b.) where you shop for drugs. :poop:

If you have to ask
What's the charge?

When a presidnt does things without congressional authority he becomes a dictator. Going to Libya made obama a dictator Helping Americas enemy in Libya gave aid to the enemy thats grounds for treason.

So your reply is :poop:

Wouldn't the President be presumed to represent the ultimate will of the people?
After all, he was voted into the position by The People.

When Congress didn't pass it and that is the will of the people.
obama is using the executive order as a dictator rubber stamp.

Like the patriot act and water boarding. :poop:

Congress passed the patriot act Bush and obama signed them both.:poop:

Forum List

Back