Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

You're the **** that keeps clinging to race. Listen up cock sucker, his race has nothing to do with anything. He's not black he had a white mother, raised by his white grand parents, taught by his liberal family and friends. He's not a leader, his eneffectiveness as a leader is killing the economy. Now address what I just posted and stop being a racist.

Clinging to race? Kind of hard not to when he is called a Tar Baby by a Conservative Senator and BOY by Pat Buchanan. You foul language show that you are probably one of these foul people, and I have hit a nerve.

Yes you're the dipshit that brought it up so you're a racist that clings to race. Exactly when was he called a tar baby,? I want the exact quote word for word. I want the sound track of the person saying it, and not some liberal bird cage lining to support your accusation. Well hell I guess you called Jimmy Carter a racist, he called obamna a black boy.

You foul language show that you are probably one of these foul people, and I have hit a nerve

No what you did was show yourself for what you are, racist piss me off. liars even worse, wow you did a double wammy.

My what a childish response.

An American's duty is to call out racism. Any who protest against the identifying and correction of such behavior reveals a deep racist, yellow streak.

littledebfascist is racist to the bone.

An American's duty is to call out racism. Any who protest against the identifying and correction of such behavior reveals a deep racist, yellow streak.

So you are calling out Eric Holder and his discriminatory policies.

I doubt it though.

Clinging to race? Kind of hard not to when he is called a Tar Baby by a Conservative Senator and BOY by Pat Buchanan. You foul language show that you are probably one of these foul people, and I have hit a nerve.

Yes you're the dipshit that brought it up so you're a racist that clings to race. Exactly when was he called a tar baby,? I want the exact quote word for word. I want the sound track of the person saying it, and not some liberal bird cage lining to support your accusation. Well hell I guess you called Jimmy Carter a racist, he called obamna a black boy.

You foul language show that you are probably one of these foul people, and I have hit a nerve

No what you did was show yourself for what you are, racist piss me off. liars even worse, wow you did a double wammy.

My what a childish response.

Childish is making accusation when there is nothing to support your bullshit.

If "reb" stands for Rebel, which it must since he's dodging the question, and he's one of those War of Southern Rebellion sympathizers who think the war isn't officially over, he couldn't recognize the Constitution. So, he's one of the last people on the board who should've started this thread. War of Southern Rebellion sympathizers don't recognize the Constitution as valid.

Not to mention at the very least by definition UNpatriotic. :salute:

littledebfascist is indeed a believer in the War of Southern Aggression, and, yes, he is unpatriotic and unAmerican.

Fuck you woman hater. Jokey why didn't you show up in Grewensboro?
The smartest thing you could have ever done was not show up.

Is this thread still alive???? Ya'll just cannot wait to get the darkie out of the White House.

You're the **** that keeps clinging to race. Listen up cock sucker, his race has nothing to do with anything. He's not black he had a white mother, raised by his white grand parents, taught by his liberal family and friends. He's not a leader, his eneffectiveness as a leader is killing the economy. Now address what I just posted and stop being a racist.

Yeah...that's what the south thinks when they see him. As far as INEFFECTIVENESS, (notice the spelling) name an instance where his plans weren't watered down just to get something passed, if not outright filibustered (more than any other time in history) by cons and I'll take that challenge. :poop:

Here's a hint shit face it just isn't in the south it's nation wide.

Don't forget the latest slip by a would be governor that compared people on welfare to coons. Of course then we will be reminded that whites are on it too, like that's what the tea bag clan thinks of when they think lazy as they were referred to as. :doubt:

Then I guess carter gets a pass for calling obama a black BOY.

Didn't harry reid do a racial slur back in 08 something about not able to sale watermelons?

What's the charge? You can't run out with flagrant suppositions like these, without substantiating any of them. Show me why he needed congress for the type of presence we had in Libya. Show me documents that the pres. abused any power with the dream act and when it passed. Show me any form of "ABUSE" as you call it, that's even impeachable. Then show me a.)where you got your info and b.) where you shop for drugs. :poop:

If you have to ask
What's the charge?

When a presidnt does things without congressional authority he becomes a dictator. Going to Libya made obama a dictator Helping Americas enemy in Libya gave aid to the enemy thats grounds for treason.

So your reply is :poop:

No the banana just cracks me up. :poop:

So you don't have a wa of defending obama going to libya and helping America's enemy, so you talk about a banna?

I doubt it though.

Sure, where Holder acts in such a way. he is wrong.

When you defend racists because they are on your side of an argument as they use racism, such as the noted yellow coward racist, littledebfascist, you are wrong, too.

I doubt it though.

When you defend racists because they are on your side of an argument as they use racism, such as the noted yellow coward racist, littledebfascist, you are wrong, too.

I dont defend racists, You have no idea of my family makeup, or the struggles with race we face.

Holder is doing a great disservice to Blacks. That alone creates resentment. It creates a sense of entitlement. I will poke fun at democrats with this, as it is their party policy he is following.

Then, by all means, when you can demonstrate that Holder is doing such a diservice, poke away.

Do remember, that here we can only be judged by what we say and do.

Anybody who ponies up with littledebfascist is automatically judged by association with him.

Then, by all means, when you can demonstrate that Holder is doing such a diservice, poke away.

Do remember, that here we can only be judged by what we say and do.

Anybody who ponies up with littledebfascist is automatically judged by association with him.

Lets start with him not allowing a small town to go to non partisan positions. Because without a D on the ticket blacks dont know how to vote.

Then we can go on to two separate incidents in which all participants were given a manual to study for promotion. It was deemed racist because some blacks could not perform. Then comes in the mantra of under served.

We can go on to college admissions were lack of knowledge and poor test scores goes back to the mantra of underserved.

How many times do blacks need standards lowered for poor achievement?

I dont care who you are butt hurt about.

No one is butt hurt about anybody, auto.

Maintain the standard for yourself to which you want others to adhere.

Racism is racism; it's wrong. We are in agreement about that.

No one is butt hurt about anybody, auto.

Maintain the standard for yourself to which you want others to adhere.

Racism is racism; it's wrong. We are in agreement about that.

Fair enough,

Do you think these DOJ policies should be overturned?

Why do you, Auto?, and explain why.

edit: many hours later, I am still waiting for an answer.

Last edited:

I doubt it though.

I dont defend racists, You have no idea of my family makeup, or the struggles with race we face.

Holder is doing a great disservice to Blacks. That alone creates resentment. It creates a sense of entitlement. I will poke fun at democrats with this, as it is their party policy he is following.

When you have a CONVERSATION with a liar you will be spinning your wheels. When Jokey calls me a racist he is in fact lying He's still pissed because I called him what he is a white ******. I'm sorry I can't change what he is, only he can get off his sorry ass and do something about it.

sure, where holder acts in such a way. He is wrong.

i dont defend racists, you have no idea of my family makeup, or the struggles with race we face.

Holder is doing a great disservice to blacks. That alone creates resentment. It creates a sense of entitlement. I will poke fun at democrats with this, as it is their party policy he is following.

when you have a conversation with a liar you will be spinning your wheels. When jokey calls me a racist he is in fact lying he's still pissed because i called him what he is a white ******. I'm sorry i can't change what he is, only he can get off his sorry ass and do something about it.

i like giving her a bad time, because in the end she walks away feeling stupid.

littledebfascist is a racist and a sexist, nothing changes that, just a pussbag of a human being.

Those who associate with him are the same types of people.

Forum List

Back