Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

See, you have nothing but inane insults (at least that's what you seem to be doing).

I ask for details you provide squat.

I thought shaming you into speaking with clarity would have worked.

Apparently not!!!! You have no shame.

The details have been provided over and over. If you don't want to do due diligence, that is your problem, not mine.

Those from the far right extremist fascist spectrum are the shameful trolls who post fabrications and falsehoods.

When you are ready to get to topics of interest, I will be ready. In the meantime, I will simply keep kicking fat asses, like yours, through the goal post as you play troll games.

See, you have nothing but inane insults (at least that's what you seem to be doing).

I ask for details you provide squat.

I thought shaming you into speaking with clarity would have worked.

Apparently not!!!! You have no shame.

The details have been provided over and over. If you don't want to do due diligence, that is your problem, not mine.

Those from the far right extremist fascist spectrum are the shameful trolls who post fabrications and falsehoods.

When you are ready to get to topics of interest, I will be ready. In the meantime, I will simply keep kicking fat asses, like yours, through the goal post as you play troll games.

I am not going to look through thousands upon thousands of posts to discover what you should have been able to post of the top of your head. After all you are the one butt hurt in this, but can not explain why.

I just double dribbled in front of you, you fell over, and I passed off to a mate who just drilled another goal.

Come on, get up, and play the game, son.

I just double dribbled in front of you, you fell over, and I passed off to a mate who just drilled another goal.

Drooling down your shirt in complete awe of getting whipped is what you call victory?

:lmao:

Taking the goal post home you don't allow people to play the game. So where are the post's you have as evidence? Man up SON man up if you got a pair show your evidence.

Drooling down your shirt in complete awe of getting whipped is what you call victory?

:lmao:

He likes the feeling of being dominated.

mirror.jpg

Saving the country from Republican fuck ups isn't an "impeachable" offense. Just sayin'

Saving the country from Republican fuck ups isn't an "impeachable" offense. Just sayin'

It's kind of hard to be a republican fuck up when the democrats have been in control of the government for over 70 years.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be since 1941...So you are saying that before 1941, the Republicans were in control of our government and ever since 1941, the Democrats have been in control.

Last edited:

It's kind of hard to be a republican fuck up when the democrats have been in control of the government for over 70 years.

That would be since 1941...So you are saying that before 1941, the Republicans were in control of our government and ever since 1941, the Democrats have been in control.

Lets simplify.

Democrats were in charge for most of the past century. They brought us Income tax and bankrupt entitlements.

When Obama gets impeached for this 13 member "Congressional Council of Nicea" should his Puppet Masters be impeached as well? I mean, they made the decisions that he read of his teleprompter.

Since 1946 the democrats have been in control of the Government in part or whole for 70 years.

Here you go from the creation of this nation to now shows who was the party in power and what year.
From 1900 until now you can see the democrats have controlled the government the most

Party divisions of United States Congresses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

littledebfascist's source contradicts his point, nothing unusual. Look at 1947, 1953, 1994 to 2006, for the house; check terms of the Senate; note that Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush the Elder, Bush the Younger.

Tell me, buddy, are you just ignorant or mentally feeble?

littledebfascist's source contradicts his point, nothing unusual. Look at 1947, 1953, 1994 to 2006, for the house; check terms of the Senate; note that Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush the Elder, Bush the Younger.

Tell me, buddy, are you just ignorant or mentally feeble?
Your dates are off.

He also mentioned in part.

Forum List

Back