Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

littledebfascist's source contradicts his point, nothing unusual. Look at 1947, 1953, 1994 to 2006, for the house; check terms of the Senate; note that Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush the Elder, Bush the Younger.

Tell me, buddy, are you just ignorant or mentally feeble?

Stupid I see as usual, I said in whole or part.
Meaning Democrats have controlled the house or the senate or both including the white house most of the 20th century.

littledebfascist's source contradicts his point, nothing unusual. Look at 1947, 1953, 1994 to 2006, for the house; check terms of the Senate; note that Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush the Elder, Bush the Younger.

Meaning Democrats have controlled the house or the senate or both including the white house most of the 20th century.

Your Point was clear and decisive from the start. :)

Your Point was clear and decisive from the start. :)

Facts are like thin air to a RINO they can't see them

So...the poor poor Republicans have been SOOOOO defenseless. You poor victims.

So...the poor poor Republicans have been SOOOOO defenseless. You poor victims.

Who's defending the republicans? not me just showing the democrats have had control of the government most of the 20th century.

You guys lost your points, fool auto, and your wailing changes nothing. Move on, son.

It is quite easy to prove your numbers are FOS.

Just correct them and quit crying.

If you wish to enter and insult exchange go get some more guys. I grew up in Detroit and have worked construction for 25+ years. I at least want it to be fair.

littledebfacist is loose with facts and dates, and can easily be ignored and defeated.
Proof jokey is a RINO at best he defends the democrats.

I gave the facts stupid don't like them the only way for you to change history is to rewrite it, and find someone more stupid than you to believe it.

Repeat after me "Democrats have controlled the government in part or in whole most of the 20th century".

littledebfacist is loose with facts and dates, and can easily be ignored and defeated.
Proof jokey is a RINO at best he defends the democrats.

I gave the facts stupid don't like them the only way for you to change history is to rewrite it, and find someone more stupid than you to believe it.

Repeat after me "Democrats have controlled the government in part or in whole most of the 20th century".

I loved the 94 to 06

I guess Clinton was on vacation. :lol:

Strange - I was wondering that very same thing about 8 years ago. I'd say if Congress didn't move to impeach Bush, then Congress ain't every gonna impeach nobody ever again.

:lol:

Strange - I was wondering that very same thing about 8 years ago. I'd say if Congress didn't move to impeach Bush, then Congress ain't every gonna impeach nobody ever again.

:lol:

Strange Bush never gave aid to our enemies whom we are still fighting.

only folks like littledebfascist give aid to your enemies, or Reagan during the 1980s.

the militia wanks are just silly, period.

The 1994 to 2006 Congress had compliant presidents from both parties. The far right GOP congresses will not be allowed to escape the consquences of their failed choices.

only folks like littledebfascist give aid to your enemies, or Reagan during the 1980s.

Is that why the washington post printed national secrets resulting in the bombing of the barracks?

In which they apologized.

The 1994 to 2006 Congress had compliant presidents from both parties. The far right GOP congresses will not be allowed to escape the consquences of their failed choices.

Your defense of obama is revealing about you. Being a RINO is the closest you will be to being a Republican.

Forum List

Back