Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

I am a Republican to the bone. The RINOs are those like fool auto and littledebfascist who are far righty extremist fascists of whom RR would have said, "Take their votes, but first put duct tape over their mouths so they can't embarass us."

I am a Republican to the bone. The RINOs are those like fool auto and littledebfascist who are far righty extremist fascists of whom RR would have said, "Take their votes, but first put duct tape over their mouths so they can't embarass us."

Right right, Your type of republican shines Obamas boots.

fool auto, you have not carried a point, only whine when you get outed. You are what you are: a loser. :lol:

Now, fool auto, you are simply being foolish. Don't worry, though. I am one of the fairest folks on the board. If you ever carry a point on me, I will let you know immediately.

Now, fool auto, you are simply being foolish. Don't worry, though. I am one of the fairest folks on the board. If you ever carry a point on me, I will let you know immediately.

Come back when you have some game.

Youre becoming increasingly pathetic.

The great majority are laughing at the far right, kids. Nothing has changed about that.

I am a Republican to the bone.

You're a fucking liar.

You are about THE most partisan democrat in the forum.

What the fuck, Jake? Do you think that if you lie and claim to be a Republican, that others will say "Damn, Jake's a Republican, worships Obama, supports cap & trade, fascist care, raising taxes, higher government spending and sharp increases in entitlements, so I should too!"

Look Jake, you're a stupid little guy, but is that REALLY what you think?

Jake, do you live in Winnebago and drive an imaginary Volt?

I am a Republican to the bone.

You're a fucking liar.

You are about THE most partisan democrat in the forum.

What the fuck, Jake? Do you think that if you lie and claim to be a Republican, that others will say "Damn, Jake's a Republican, worships Obama, supports cap & trade, fascist care, raising taxes, higher government spending and sharp increases in entitlements, so I should too!"

Look Jake, you're a stupid little guy, but is that REALLY what you think?

Jake, do you live in Winnebago and drive an imaginary Volt?

All blame no game.

Forum List

Back