Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Your thread is as much as huge a failure as was the Hitler thread.

You simply cannot defend your positions.

I have defended my position but when are you starkey going to present something of originality? You alone can do that. I do not forsee that happening any time in the near future.

Yep, Fool Auto and littledebfacist, once again unable to make clear and convincing arguments, descend into mumbling attacks. Sad.

No thread's started by you means you don't have an original thought.

Jake I am not going to insult RINO's anymore by caling you one. You are the common everyday internet troll. I'll leave you with this

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

What is an Internet Troll? (Posting Guidelines - Netiquette) What is a Forum Troll?

Jake I am not going to insult RINO's anymore by caling you one. You are the common everyday internet troll. I'll leave you with this

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

What is an Internet Troll? (Posting Guidelines - Netiquette) What is a Forum Troll?

Youve got to listen to this parody. It could apply

PMS

The Bob Rivers Show with Bob Spike and Joe

dont know what that whole argument above is about but i will return to the subject of this thread.

i think obama should indeed be impeached for the illegal wars in pakistan, yemen, and libya, and also for continuing and expanding bush's unconstitutional wars.

also he is the head of the government and i suspect that he knew full well about operation fast and furious.

also he headed the UN security council, that too is an impeachable offense.

he continues the practice of retaliating against whistleblowers even though there are laws against this

the birth certificate he submitted looks fabricated, and the govenor of hawaii could not locate the real one.

wells fargo and other big companies along with the cia are allowed to traffick drugs into america

the pentagon reviews movie scripts

obama signed a very unconstitutional supercongress into law

he continues the endless revolving door from big crimelords like jp morgan chase and goldman sachs among others

getting tired of typing so ill stop here

Last edited:
Court jesters and fools like you guys do a lot of witless laughing. :lol:

dont know what that whole argument above is about but i will return to the subject of this thread.

i think obama should indeed be impeached for the illegal wars in pakistan, yemen, and libya, and also for continuing and expanding bush's unconstitutional wars.

also he is the head of the government and i suspect that he knew full well about operation fast and furious.

he continues the practice of retaliating against whistleblowers even though there are laws against this

the birth certificate he submitted looks fabricated, and the govenor of hawaii could not locate the real one.

wells fargo and other big companies along with the cia are allowed to traffick drugs into america

he continues the endless revolving door from big crimelords like jp morgan chase and goldman sachs among others

It's a starkey thing but do continue.

Court jesters and fools like you guys do a lot of witless laughing. :lol:

You have quoted something without a citation, obviously, and you have described yourself and your podjos exactly in the last sentence. Good self awareness.

Actually, it's not, but that's OK, and, no, littledebfascist and others' beliefs do not constitute a warrant for impeachable offenses. No cigar, little buddies.

Actually, it's not, but that's OK, and, no, littledebfascist and others' beliefs do not constitute a warrant for impeachable offenses. No cigar, little buddies.

You are so pitiful.

The Bob Rivers Show with Bob Spike and Joe

Forum List

Back