Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Full Auto, the DoJ has nothing to do with this. It is a Congressional and Senate issue from start to finish. Tske your thumbs out of your ears and listen.

Are you trying to be intentionally stupid? You must be!

I realize a complicated thought process is beyond your capability.

More information needs to come out. But that is being intentionally obstructed. Established lawmakers will not convict on a simple signature or vote. So we wait.

Was that dumb ed down enough for you or do I need to dumb it down more for your comprehension?

Jokey doesn't try, it comes natural.

Everyone of these loonies, bodecea, probably have criminal records of one sort or another.

Not one of them has reported anything because there is nothing to report.

The wacko is you. We know you are a big obama supporter. I honestly believe you would die for the basatard.

So...how's the reporting Obama for crimes doing?

I did my part 2 months ago, why do you keep asking. And obama is still president isn't he? I guess you weren't doing your job.

littldebfascist has not reported to anyone.

Full Auto does not understand DoJ has nothing to do with the impeachment process. The staffs of Congress do the research, the interviews, etc, in order to write up indictments.

You two guys are simply loony.

littldebfascist has not reported to anyone.

Full Auto does not understand DoJ has nothing to do with the impeachment process. The staffs of Congress do the research, the interviews, etc, in order to write up indictments.

You two guys are simply loony.

See jokey thats your problem you don't know shit.

I know that you are full of it. :lol:

I even spelled it out for you Yet you remain stuck on stupid.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3802-379909977v4-480x480-front.jpg

Deflection, Fool Auto, and you are wrong, yet again. Tell us how the DoJ controls impeachment, as somehow your hero AG Holder is stopping it. You are both mentally malignant and feeble.

Deflection, Fool Auto, and you are wrong, yet again. Tell us how the DoJ controls impeachment, as somehow your hero AG Holder is stopping it. You are both mentally malignant and feeble.

I know you are trying desperately to unseat Truthmatters, but your not as smart as him.

Wait maybe you did.

I know that you are full of it. :lol:

I even spelled it out for you Yet you remain stuck on stupid.

Fool Auto does not know that Article II Section 4 controls how impeachment works, not the DoJ.

But what you fail to see is what offenses are subject to impeachment.

Maybe helping America's enemy is not treason to you but it is to most Americans.
And yes obama is helping the people we are still fighting in Iraq.

The far right fool Kenyans -- henry, fool auto, and othrers -- here are silly.

with the internet so widely available I don't see why we don't have more national votes, heck, even state votes. Oh thats right we don't trust one another.:lol:

To be perfectly honest..I am not really in favor of doing something like this.

But I find it interesting that the very people that talk about "republics" when people mention democracy, all of a sudden talk about the "will of the people" when legislative powers are invoked to pass laws they don't like.

You can't have it both ways.

Our government has become paralyzed because of a lack of trust, and it isn't getting any better. Neither side trusts the other side to do anything. This lack of trust is now extending to the voting public. No one trusts politicians, the government, or the system to do anything good, and if that is the case isn't it time to do away with it and put something in place the people trust in?

You guys are all talking out your fucking asses. No matter how much horse shit you talk about no trust, as soon as election day comes you're going to step into the booth and vote for whatever you deem to be the lesser of 2 evils, even if you already know you don't trust the one you're voting for.

You're all a bunch of fucking sheep.

Screw impeachment... He's a dead politician.. He thinks he can buy the election.
Laughable! Leave him right where he is.

Blues

Careful with those trigger words obama defenders with go off half cocked. We really don't want a a dead hero to the liberals. I want everybody to get a belly full of what obama is dishing out, I want them to get so full they finally become sick and don't want asnymore of Nobama bullshit soup.

Screw impeachment... He's a dead politician.. He thinks he can buy the election.

Blues

Careful with those trigger words obama defenders with go off half cocked. We really don't want a a dead hero to the liberals. I want everybody to get a belly full of what obama is dishing out, I want them to get so full they finally become sick and don't want asnymore of Nobama bullshit soup.

They'll learn.. I agree. Then again. Liberals are so engrained in the notion of utopia.
I kinda get the feeling they are beyond reform.
Of course they don't know they are useful idiots either...... So hopefully you are right!

Blues

Blues

They'll learn.. I agree. Then again. Liberals are so engrained in the notion of utopia.
I kinda get the feeling they are beyond reform.
Of course they don't know they are useful idiots either...... So hopefully you are right!

Blues

It's the only way people will begin to learn how to depend on themself and not BIG GOVERNMENT PAPA to bail them out. Hard times are coming and it's the start of a better America.

Forum List

Back