Why Isn't Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY For Treason!

with Democrats in power, if you have an IQ under 42, you cannot get arrested for anything being its not your fault you have the same genetic brain as an ostrich

Why would anybody want to waste their bandwidth on a crap video like that.

Why do you hate Americans?

I don't hate anybody! But I have no patience for assholes like you wanting to run this country like it's a third world shithole.
Let's watch what you're posting after FOUR years of President Trump's policies that WILL Make America Great again!
Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online
Let me guess: "BUT BUT BUT!..........YA BUT YA BUT! " HAAA HAAAAA!

Why would anybody want to waste their bandwidth on a crap video like that.

Why do you hate Americans?

I don't hate anybody! But I have no patience for assholes like you wanting to run this country like it's a third world shithole.
Let's watch what you're posting after FOUR years of President Trump's policies that WILL Make America Great again!
Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online
Let me guess: "BUT BUT BUT!..........YA BUT YA BUT! " HAAA HAAAAA!
Point out to us the so-called president's enacted policy that created this "massive employment boom". Direct correlation, please.

with Democrats in power, if you have an IQ under 42, you cannot get arrested for anything being its not your fault you have the same genetic brain as an ostrich

Hey dumbass, the Republicans are in power. Do you know what year it is?

Not to get personal but NYcarbineer, are you a Muslim?

Forum List

Back