Why isn't there a non-white option Democrat to vote for? Racism, lack of inclusion.

the dems have already did their bit to easy their white pride. They elected a 1/2 black man, that is good enough to last a lifetime.

Can someone explain why the Democrat Party can only offer whites as options to vote for? Where is the diversity and inclusion?

The GOP has Hispanic, white, black. Add in future candidates like Nikki Haley and past ones like Jindal and the GOP offers Indian also.

The Dems? Even their Indian candidates (Elizabeth Warren) are actually white and their "black president" is half white and was raised in a white family and white culture.

Dems....practice what you preach please.

Demos have a Jew and woman on their ticket . 100% minority choice .

Here is a list of all the gays currently serving in Congress:

David Cicciline.

Sean Patrick Maloney.

Mark Pocan.

Jared Polis.

Krysten Sinema.

Mark Takano.

Guess which party they are ALL members of.

I don't know...the FAG party?
And there's that wonderful diversity and inclusion the topic starter was trying to imply we find on the Right but not on the Left.

Awesome.

This is André Carson. He's a Congressman, and a Muslim. One of TWO Muslims in Congress.

Guess which party.

Go ahead.

mw70i8.jpg

I'll guess, I'll guess. Democrat, because being Muslim isn't the same as being smart.

Can someone explain why the Democrat Party can only offer whites as options to vote for? Where is the diversity and inclusion?

The GOP has Hispanic, white, black. Add in future candidates like Nikki Haley and past ones like Jindal and the GOP offers Indian also.

The Dems? Even their Indian candidates (Elizabeth Warren) are actually white and their "black president" is half white and was raised in a white family and white culture.

Not one Jew on the Republican slate for President.

Perhaps because our educated and rational tan brothers and sisters have finally figured out that the Democrats don't really do a damn thing for them?
billy billy billy. You think the blacks are gonna for the Donald or Cruz?

Nope. And if the Democrats remain in power, the black community will continue to deteriorate, and with the additional division caused during the Obama administration, may well become more isolated than we've seen in decades.

How about 50 percent minority choice?

In 2009, the U.S. population was more than 307 million, with females comprising 50.7 percent of that total. Females younger than 35 years of age accounted for 45.9 percent of the female population, those aged 35–64 years accounted for 39.5 percent, and females aged 65 years and older accounted for 14.6 percent.

And since when does religion make one a minority?

It's amazing how many of you retards are parroting this bullshit. Did you all receive an email or something? Because it isn't a coincidence so many of you are spouting this bullshit.

So you just asked where the diversity and inclusion is. Okay.

Please count how many black, Hispanic, female, gay, and Muslim Republican Congressmen there are, and then count how many black, Hispanic, female, gay, and Muslim Democratic Congressmen there are.

Be sure to get back to us with those figures, mm-kay?

then count how many black, Hispanic, female, gay, and Muslim Democratic Congressmen there are.

Why aren't any of them running president?

Not one Jew on the Republican slate for President.

I didn't know religion was so important to you. Impressive how you hide your religious convictions.

This is André Carson. He's a Congressman, and a Muslim. One of TWO Muslims in Congress.

Guess which party.

Go ahead.

mw70i8.jpg

I'll guess, I'll guess. Democrat, because being Muslim isn't the same as being smart.
The OP made this about parties that have diversity and inclusion, and actually tried to claim the GOP has more diversity! Can you fucking bleev that!?!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This is the kind of hilarity you get when you have rubes who parrot messages sent to them by their favorite propaganda outlets.

Guess which party.

Go ahead.

mw70i8.jpg

The OP made this about parties that have diversity and inclusion, and actually tried to claim the GOP has more diversity! Can you fucking bleev that!?!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This is the kind of hilarity you get when you have rubes who parrot messages sent to them by their favorite propaganda outlets.

so which white rich democrat will you be voting for?

Guess which party has 18 Jewish members serving in the House.

Guess which party has 1.

Guess which party.

Go ahead.

mw70i8.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I support John Kasich, retard.

Your sad, dead little red herring won't save you now.

So...you want a minority candidate forced to run?

Add in future candidates like Nikki Haley and past ones like Jindal and the GOP offers Indian also.

Ahhhh. Nikki Haley. The woman of Indian descent of whom a fellow South Carolina Republican said, "We already have a raghead in the White House, we don't need another one in the Governor's mansion."

Guess which party has 11 Asian Pacific Islanders serving in the House.

Guess which party has 0.

When the next rube parrots this incredibly stupid claim the GOP is the party of inclusiveness and the Dems are not, feel free to copy and paste the information I have posted in this topic which obliterates them.

When retards can't discuss the issues, or put solutions on the table, we get idiotic shit like this topic right here. It's a giant smokescreen which attempts to conceal their utter ineptness on the issues which matter.

It's all the asshats who have hijacked and destroyed the conservative movement have these days. Smoke and mass delusions.

The guy who started this topic loves Mexican- and Muslim-basher Donald Trump, by the way.

No one is fooled, bucs. No one.

Guess which party.

Go ahead.

mw70i8.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I support John Kasich, retard.

Your sad, dead little red herring won't save you now.

Oh sorry, just a different old white person gotja.

Now tell me, you support kasich yet I am to know you don't hate Republicans by your anti-Republican posts? Really? Are you playing a reverse Jake on us?

When the next rube parrots this incredibly stupid claim the GOP is the party of inclusiveness and the Dems are not, feel free to copy and paste the information I have posted in this topic which obliterates them.

Fair enough, all you really need do is post how the Republican party, by design, excludes people. I can type slowly and explain the difference between people being excluded and people choosing.

Forum List

Back