why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

You`ll still be Deplorables and no election results can change that. How is supporting a man who spits on our POWs and trashes Gold Star families not Deplorable?

Since Trump didn't spit on anyone and only attacked those who attacked him in the first place...I'm amused by your claim that I'm "deplorable" because I don't buy into the liberal media smear campaign against him!
Liar, trump spit [figuratively] on POW’s when he said of soldiers fighting to defend America, ”I like people that weren’t captured.”

So do most generals like soldiers who don't get captured...but what do they know!
Great, either quote any general in the history of this nation saying that in regards to POW’s or expose yourself again as the liar the forum knows you to be.

You think generals like soldiers that get captured? How idiotic do you want to get today, Faun?
In regards to POW’s, ya lying con tool. C’mon, can’t you quote even one?

You supported a woman who's incompetence got four Americans killed in Benghazi and who then lied to their families about how it happened as the coffins were being off loaded from the plane that brought them home. You want to talk about "deplorable"?
You too have been shown the investigation into Benghazi, held by a majority of Republicans, concluded she didn’t lie. So why are you lying now?

When did any investigation EVER show that Hillary didn't lie? She lied repeatedly!
You’ve been shown our intelligence community believed it was a protest over the video for two weeks, so why are you ignoring that fact now to maintain your lie?

Hillary knew it wasn't a protest over a video almost immediately, Faun and then she and the rest of the Obama White House lied their little asses off to the families of those men who were killed and to the American public about what took place in Benghazi.

Since Trump didn't spit on anyone and only attacked those who attacked him in the first place...I'm amused by your claim that I'm "deplorable" because I don't buy into the liberal media smear campaign against him!
Liar, trump spit [figuratively] on POW’s when he said of soldiers fighting to defend America, ”I like people that weren’t captured.”

So do most generals like soldiers who don't get captured...but what do they know!
Great, either quote any general in the history of this nation saying that in regards to POW’s or expose yourself again as the liar the forum knows you to be.

You think generals like soldiers that get captured? How idiotic do you want to get today, Faun?

Find me a general saying that he loves it when his troops get captured, Einstein! That is the dumbest thing that will be posted on this board today! Congrats!

You supported a woman who's incompetence got four Americans killed in Benghazi and who then lied to their families about how it happened as the coffins were being off loaded from the plane that brought them home. You want to talk about "deplorable"?
You too have been shown the investigation into Benghazi, held by a majority of Republicans, concluded she didn’t lie. So why are you lying now?

When did any investigation EVER show that Hillary didn't lie? She lied repeatedly!
You’ve been shown our intelligence community believed it was a protest over the video for two weeks, so why are you ignoring that fact now to maintain your lie?

Hillary knew it wasn't a protest over a video almost immediately, Faun and then she and the rest of the Obama White House lied their little asses off to the families of those men who were killed and to the American public about what took place in Benghazi.
You’ve been shown the investigation into that proves she wasn’t lying. So why are you lying now?

You’ve been shown the investigation into that proves she wasn’t lying. So why are you lying now?

What investigation EVER showed that Hillary didn't lie? She did!!! She lied repeatedly. She hid evidence of those lies. It's what led to her private email servers being discovered in her home. Why are you even attempting to claim she was telling the truth?

Find me a general saying that he loves it when his troops get captured, Einstein! That is the dumbest thing that will be posted on this board today! Congrats!
I never said any general said that. While you’re challenging me to quote a general saying something I never ascribed to any of them, you failed to quote any general ever saying what you did ascribe to them. Once again, you expose yourself as a liar. Even worse — to fluff Trump.

What investigation EVER showed that Hillary didn't lie? She did!!! She lied repeatedly. She hid evidence of those lies. It's what led to her private email servers being discovered in her home. Why are you even attempting to claim she was telling the truth?
You’ve been shown the conclusion from the GOP-led investigation which showed she didn’t lie. Why are you lying now by pretending you’ s never seen it, ya lying con tool?

He thinks that he has the solution to all things, that he knows more about everything than any one else, that the only thing important is to prove that he is right, not thinking of it as dishonest.

I recall 8 years of sanity and stability and I don`t remember Obama siding with the KGB and throwing our intelligence agencies under the bus. Treason, spitting on our POWS, mocking the handicapped, whoring around on his pregnant wife, etc. Cult 45 stays loyal. I now understand how Jim Jones got 900 people to drink the Kool-Aid.

Oh so now the "deplorables" have become Jim Jones disciples? You libs never learn, August. What's your whine going to be when the Democrats don't take back the House or the Senate this Fall?
You`ll still be Deplorables and no election results can change that. How is supporting a man who spits on our POWs and trashes Gold Star families not Deplorable?

I`m sure you don`t buy into the media showing Treasonous Trump being treasonous. Video doesn`t lie and he smears himself. He needs no help from the media.

Treasonous? Why, because he had a private meeting with Putin? Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama was. Until that changes...your entire narrative is laughable.

Sure sure. Americans know what they saw that morning when they both got in front of the TV camera and lied through their teeth about what happened. Obama was so sad that he got on a plane in time for a fundraiser with his high rolling Hollywierd Leftards.
Sure, there might be a few ignorant people remaining, who don’t know what really happened that morning… But you’re not among them. You know better. And the reason I know you know better is because I personally showed you the conclusion from the GOP-led investigation which determined that neither Obama nor Hillary nor Rice lied about that video.

So now the question is — why are you lying and maintaining your bullshit which was debunked long ago?
Nope! They both knew that it wasn't because of the video, but since Obama was running for his second term, he couldn't have the lie that "Al Qaeda is on the run" be exposed by Al Queda actually successfully KILLING our Ambasador. The entire nation saw him get in front of the camera and LIE! But, it is not a crime to lie, nor is it prosecutabl, he wasn't under oath. Politicians do that all the time, and Obama and Hillary were experts at it. Especially when they knew that the media and deep state would give them all the cover they need.
Why are you lying? I showed you where the GOP-led investigation concluded they didn’t lie.
Proving they lied intentionally wasn't the point of the investigation, nor was it prosecutable, especially when the intelligence agencies and the media were providing cover. But Americans knew what they saw and heard...two corrupt, crooked politicians who were willing to do and say anything to stay in power. Why do you think your party lost a record number of congressional and state seats and governorships throughout the eight years of Obama? Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Here's the scum you are defending, must make you proud....

When the Benghazi nuts show as much concern for the 4,500 soldiers who were killed looking for wmds as they do for the 4 who were killed at Benghazi I`ll stop laughing at the partisan pigs. Gomer Bush had 11 Benghazis but he gets a free pass. There were 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations but none for the Iraq fiasco. 25 years of chasing Hillary and they have nothing to show for it.

You are the nut who is accusing the parents of the fallen victims of lying. Once again, that Obama and Hillary lied is irrefutable, and part of the reason why Hillary is not president and Trump is.

Last edited:
Oh don't worry, we're going to get whoever made that anti Islam youtube clip that caused the protests that our Ambassador in Ben Ghazi got murdered.
What does that video have to do with anything?
We are talking about LYING, aren't we? Obama and Hillary lying to the nation about the real reason one of our Ambassadors was murdered, and then Hillary lied to the parents of the fallen, while they are greeting their coffins. Nobody lied like those two, but of course the Left and the corrupt media kept covering up for them.
No, they didn’t lie about the real reason for that attack. The GOP investigated the matter and determined they weren’t lying.
Sure sure. Americans know what they saw that morning when they both got in front of the TV camera and lied through their teeth about what happened. Obama was so sad that he got on a plane in time for a fundraiser with his high rolling Hollywierd Leftards.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png
You can't defend Hillary, Obama, or the Democratic Party, so your Trump Derangement Syndrome kicks in.

Ah yes...more liberal professors "explaining" why the left are getting their asses handed to them on a daily basis! It's because Trump doesn't care if he lies? Actually professors...what Trump doesn't CARE about is what you liberals think of him! He's too busy keeping his campaign promises! Oh God...THE HORROR! A politician who keeps his promises? After eight years of empty rhetoric and outright lies? "Green light" that...
I recall 8 years of sanity and stability and I don`t remember Obama siding with the KGB and throwing our intelligence agencies under the bus. Treason, spitting on our POWS, mocking the handicapped, whoring around on his pregnant wife, etc. Cult 45 stays loyal. I now understand how Jim Jones got 900 people to drink the Kool-Aid.

Oh so now the "deplorables" have become Jim Jones disciples? You libs never learn, August. What's your whine going to be when the Democrats don't take back the House or the Senate this Fall?

I`m sure you don`t buy into the media showing Treasonous Trump being treasonous. Video doesn`t lie and he smears himself. He needs no help from the media.
So Obama telling the Russian ambassador to tell Putin he'll remove the missile defense once he gets reelected wasn't treasonous, nor was his shipping hundreds of billions to Islamic terrorists in Iran. Ha ha ha! Since when did Leftards the same people who love Che Guevara, Castro and all the Commie murderers and presented Putin with a "reset button" become so hungry for nuclear war?

Last edited:

So Obama telling the Russian ambassador to tell Putin he'll remove the missile defense once he gets reelected wasn't treasonous, nor was his shipping hundreds of billions to Islamic terrorists in Iran. Ha ha ha! Since when did Leftards the same people who love Che Guevara, Catstro and all the Commie murderers and presented Putin with a "reset button" become so hungry for nuclear war?
lol. just more fake news from the right wing. make any more deals, "behind our backs" with our former enemies while ditching our long time allies?

Last edited:
Sure, there might be a few ignorant people remaining, who don’t know what really happened that morning… But you’re not among them. You know better. And the reason I know you know better is because I personally showed you the conclusion from the GOP-led investigation which determined that neither Obama nor Hillary nor Rice lied about that video.

So now the question is — why are you lying and maintaining your bullshit which was debunked long ago?
Nope! They both knew that it wasn't because of the video, but since Obama was running for his second term, he couldn't have the lie that "Al Qaeda is on the run" be exposed by Al Queda actually successfully KILLING our Ambasador. The entire nation saw him get in front of the camera and LIE! But, it is not a crime to lie, nor is it prosecutabl, he wasn't under oath. Politicians do that all the time, and Obama and Hillary were experts at it. Especially when they knew that the media and deep state would give them all the cover they need.
Why are you lying? I showed you where the GOP-led investigation concluded they didn’t lie.
Proving they lied intentionally wasn't the point of the investigation, nor was it prosecutable, especially when the intelligence agencies and the media were providing cover. But Americans knew what they saw and heard...two corrupt, crooked politicians who were willing to do and say anything to stay in power. Why do you think your party lost a record number of congressional and state seats and governorships throughout the eight years of Obama? Denial is not a river in Egypt.

When the Benghazi nuts show as much concern for the 4,500 soldiers who were killed looking for wmds as they do for the 4 who were killed at Benghazi I`ll stop laughing at the partisan pigs. Gomer Bush had 11 Benghazis but he gets a free pass. There were 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations but none for the Iraq fiasco. 25 years of chasing Hillary and they have nothing to show for it.

You are the nut who is accusing the parents of the fallen victims of lying. Once again, that Obama and Hillary lied is irrefutable, and part of the reason why Hillary is not president and Trump is.

You've been shown that the GOP-led investigation proved they weren't lying. Why do yo insist on ignoring the findings of that investigations to maintain your lie?

So Obama telling the Russian ambassador to tell Putin he'll remove the missile defense once he gets reelected wasn't treasonous, nor was his shipping hundreds of billions to Islamic terrorists in Iran. Ha ha ha! Since when did Leftards the same people who love Che Guevara, Catstro and all the Commie murderers and presented Putin with a "reset button" become so hungry for nuclear war?
lol. just more fake news from the right wing. make any more deasl, "behind our backs" with our former enemies while ditching our long time allies?
Everything I said is true. The Left has been commie appeasers for the longest time because as can see see many of their leaders ARE Commies. No Allie has been ditched. Trump simply puts American economic interests and security first. And he has performed very successfully so far.

You were at the meeting with Obama and Putin? Did Obama tell him that our intelligence agencies are all full of shit and only the KGB has the facts. You sure have a lot of fantasies here sonny. Was Guevara or Castro as bad as goons like Pinochet and a host of others that we installed and/or supported? Not even close. Learn some history kid.
35 Countries Where the U.S. Has Supported Fascists, Drug Lords and Terrorists

You've been shown that the GOP-led investigation proved they weren't lying. Why do yo insist on ignoring the findings of that investigations to maintain your lie?

The investigation was about WHY it happened, and whether our people got the proper security and response. It was more than obvious that Obama and Hillary lied.

lol. just more fake news from the right wing. make any more deasl, "behind our backs" with our former enemies while ditching our long time allies?
Everything I said is true. The Left has been commie appeasers for the longest time because as can see see many of their leaders ARE Commies. No Allie has been ditched. Trump simply puts American economic interests and security first. And he has performed very successfully so far.
A Putin puppet calling us appeasers. :)

the right wing is fake news. tax cut economics while increasing offense spending is simply making the poor pay for it, not the rich. why cut social services for the poor. providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution, providing for the general warfare is not.

What does that video have to do with anything?
We are talking about LYING, aren't we? Obama and Hillary lying to the nation about the real reason one of our Ambassadors was murdered, and then Hillary lied to the parents of the fallen, while they are greeting their coffins. Nobody lied like those two, but of course the Left and the corrupt media kept covering up for them.
No, they didn’t lie about the real reason for that attack. The GOP investigated the matter and determined they weren’t lying.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png
You can't defend Hillary, Obama, or the Democratic Party, so your Trump Derangement Syndrome kicks in.
Well this thread is actually about Trump and not Hillary or Obama or the Democrat party. The only reason they're even being discussed is because you rightards can't defend Trump's habitual lying.

Forum List

Back