why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
Oh don't worry, we're going to get whoever made that anti Islam youtube clip that caused the protests that our Ambassador in Ben Ghazi got murdered.
What does that video have to do with anything?

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
Oh don't worry, we're going to get whoever made that anti Islam youtube clip that caused the protests that our Ambassador in Ben Ghazi got murdered.
We are talking about LYING, aren't we? Obama and Hillary lying to the nation about the real reason one of our Ambassadors was murdered, and then Hillary lied to the parents of the fallen, while they are greeting their coffins. Nobody lied like those two, but of course the Left and the corrupt media kept covering up for them.

We are talking about LYING, aren't we? Obama and Hillary lying to the nation about the real reason one of our Ambassadors was murdered, and then Hillary lied to the parents of the fallen, while they are greeting their coffins. Nobody lied like those two, but of course the Left and the corrupt media kept covering up for them.
No, they didn’t lie about the real reason for that attack. The GOP investigated the matter and determined they weren’t lying.

No, they didn’t lie about the real reason for that attack. The GOP investigated the matter and determined they weren’t lying.
I did not send or receive any classified emails, nor did I have sex with that woman, and if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor!

b5c88dd072fe319b60040cf417654397.jpg

Sure sure. Americans know what they saw that morning when they both got in front of the TV camera and lied through their teeth about what happened. Obama was so sad that he got on a plane in time for a fundraiser with his high rolling Hollywierd Leftards.

Trump's fairly typical of people who are born into wealth in the Long Island/NYC area. I grew up very close to where Trump did and I knew lots of extremely narcissistic spoiled brats like him. In general people in that area believe anything goes if you can get away with it, and that it's a 'dog eat dog' world. The feeling is that since it's a 'dog eat dog' world you HAVE to do everything and anything you can or you'll be the one that gets eaten. Morals are for little children.

When you combine these attitudes with the sense of superiority (i.e. extreme narcissism) that goes with being born wealthy, you get personalities like Trump.

I moved out of that area 40 years ago - and it's the best thing I ever did. I was absolutely disgusted with just about everyone I knew. I found that the vast majority of the people in the world are descent good-natured people. Everyone once in a while I've run into a few narcissist, but they are the exception, not the rule.

I'm just amazed that these Trumpbots do not see Trump for what he is, or understand what he is but support him. He disgusts me.

I did not send or receive any classified emails, nor did I have sex with that woman, and if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor!

Oh, for fuck’s sake.... the right never again gets to cry about Obama lying... or the Clinton’s lying... or anyone lying.

Not until they own all of Trump’s lies. You can start here —> Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

Sure sure. Americans know what they saw that morning when they both got in front of the TV camera and lied through their teeth about what happened. Obama was so sad that he got on a plane in time for a fundraiser with his high rolling Hollywierd Leftards.
Sure, there might be a few ignorant people remaining, who don’t know what really happened that morning… But you’re not among them. You know better. And the reason I know you know better is because I personally showed you the conclusion from the GOP-led investigation which determined that neither Obama nor Hillary nor Rice lied about that video.

So now the question is — why are you lying and maintaining your bullshit which was debunked long ago?

Oh, for fuck’s sake.... the right never again gets to cry about Obama lying... or the Clinton’s lying... or anyone lying.

Not until they own all of Trump’s lies. You can start here —> Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far
If Trump has lied 3000 times then Obama and Hillary have lied 100,000 times. And that doesn't include the rest of the Leftard commie anti-American propagandists!

Sure, there might be a few ignorant people remaining, who don’t know what really happened that morning… But you’re not among them. You know better. And the reason I know you know better is because I personally showed you the conclusion from the GOP-led investigation which determined that neither Obama nor Hillary nor Rice lied about that video.

So now the question is — why are you lying and maintaining your bullshit which was debunked long ago?
Nope! They both knew that it wasn't because of the video, but since Obama was running for his second term, he couldn't have the lie that "Al Qaeda is on the run" be exposed by Al Queda actually successfully KILLING our Ambasador. The entire nation saw him get in front of the camera and LIE! But, it is not a crime to lie, nor is it prosecutabl, he wasn't under oath. Politicians do that all the time, and Obama and Hillary were experts at it. Especially when they knew that the media and deep state would give them all the cover they need.

Nope! They both knew that it wasn't because of the video, but since Obama was running for his second term, he couldn't have the lie that "Al Qaeda is on the run" be exposed by Al Queda actually successfully KILLING our Ambasador. The entire nation saw him get in front of the camera and LIE! But, it is not a crime to lie, nor is it prosecutabl, he wasn't under oath. Politicians do that all the time, and Obama and Hillary were experts at it. Especially when they knew that the media and deep state would give them all the cover they need.
Why are you lying? I showed you where the GOP-led investigation concluded they didn’t lie.

If Trump has lied 3000 times then Obama and Hillary have lied 100,000 times. And that doesn't include the rest of the Leftard commie anti-American propagandists!
What are you, about 4 years old?

And you think Obama / Hillary lost the election because Americans thought of them as honest people who had America's best interests at heart? Ha ha...keep drinking that coolaid.

You voted for Hillary, right?

A couple of decades older, and she would have stormed the beaches of Normandy.
Captain bone spurs isn’t storming anything except porn stars

Still be two years old than you!

Why are you lying? I showed you where the GOP-led investigation concluded they didn’t lie.
Proving they lied intentionally wasn't the point of the investigation, nor was it prosecutable, especially when the intelligence agencies and the media were providing cover. But Americans knew what they saw and heard...two corrupt, crooked politicians who were willing to do and say anything to stay in power. Why do you think your party lost a record number of congressional and state seats and governorships throughout the eight years of Obama? Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Here's the scum you are defending, must make you proud....

Why does it not bother you liberals to lie like rugs?

You do it all the time and even when it is rubbed in your face that you are lying, you just stonewall and tell each other that your lies are true.

To us on the outside of your cult, you guys seem like sub human animals, without any shred of human decency.
IT's not bad for ideologues when they do it since it is for the cause.

Proving they lied intentionally wasn't the point of the investigation, nor was it prosecutable, especially when the intelligence agencies and the media were providing cover. But Americans knew what they saw and heard...two corrupt, crooked politicians who were willing to do and say anything to stay in power. Why do you think your party lost a record number of congressional and state seats and governorships throughout the eight years of Obama? Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Here's the scum you are defending, must make you proud....

When the Benghazi nuts show as much concern for the 4,500 soldiers who were killed looking for wmds as they do for the 4 who were killed at Benghazi I`ll stop laughing at the partisan pigs. Gomer Bush had 11 Benghazis but he gets a free pass. There were 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations but none for the Iraq fiasco. 25 years of chasing Hillary and they have nothing to show for it.

Forum List

Back