why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
You voted for Hillary, right?

A couple of decades older, and she would have stormed the beaches of Normandy.

Since you started with a whataboutism (Hillary) that Bones specifically asked you not to ...
That makes YOU the thread loser :)
Let me guess, you voted for Hillary too.

Nope I didn't vote for Hillary - Not that it would have mattered in Idaho.

rs-electoral-college-ae39cf4c-ade6-46e3-807e-c7189c51e18a.jpg
You know, it's almost impossible to find anyone who voted for Hillary these days.

i voted for hillary. not because i was a fan. because it came down to voting for hillary or voting for a fucking fascist.

period.

You voted for Hillary, right?

A couple of decades older, and she would have stormed the beaches of Normandy.

Since you started with a whataboutism (Hillary) that Bones specifically asked you not to ...

You know, it's almost impossible to find anyone who voted for Hillary these days.

i voted for hillary. not because i was a fan. because it came down to voting for hillary or voting for a fucking fascist.

period.
Here we go! We finally found someone who'll admit to voting for the Beast!

I've been where I am at on TRade and Immigration for well nearly twenty years.

And so have large percentages of the American people.

Trump didn't influence US, we influenced HIM.

Oh, and you can shove your race baiting up your ass, fucktard.
You will forgive me if I don't believe you based on the evidence I've seen from your comrades.

I will not forgive you. You are calling me a liar, and you are the same asshole that was race baiting just one post ago. Fuck forgiveness.

What evidence do you speak of?
Conservatives change their mind based on what tRump says daily, hell sometimes hourly. It is ludicrous for you to say you influnced him. You fools follow him slavishly.

So yes, I am calling you a liar. I tried to be polite about it but if you insist on blunt definitions that is exactly what I think you are. I don't blame you, I even doubt you were until recently but tRump has made you all think it's ok to tell untruths. Yet another way he has influenced you rather than the other way around.
I remember when California voted against gay marriage, but the Obama administration overturned that. Remember?
Lmao! "But...but...but... Obama!"

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

period.

it was better than voting for a puppet.

period.

Leftists today: :aargh:

period.

actually the fact is trump is getting slammed from the whole spectrum of voters- that is except for the deplorables.

period.

actually the fact is trump is getting slammed from the whole spectrum of voters- that is except for the deplorables.

24662.gif

period.

24662.gif

that's ok, marion. us snowflakes are very patient. mueller is gonna get them all.... then where will the deplorables be?

24662.gif

that's ok, marion. us snowflakes are very patient. mueller is gonna get them all.... then where will the deplorables be?

In your face for the rest of your life.

Trump doesn't bother me so much.
Why?
Because in the scheme of problems facing everyday Americans.... he is a mere blip on the radar, nothing more than a shiny object for everyone to squabble over. All meaningless and without consequence compared to REAL issues that no one talks about anymore.

24662.gif

----------------------------------->
66230279.jpg

24662.gif

Mueller is going to step right into a trap. :rolleyes:

24662.gif

Mueller is going to step right into a trap. :rolleyes:

I think you know he won't. & trumputin is scared shitless to sit down with him.

24662.gif

66230279.jpg

In your fucking stupid face, for the rest of your life.

24662.gif

66230279.jpg

ooooOOOOOoooooo.... will you be using props too, cartoon boy? :hyper:

66230279.jpg

Now I would not call the girl stupid, misguided? Yes. Stupid? No, and that's not nice.

66230279.jpg

Now I would not call the girl stupid, misguided? Yes. Stupid? No, and that's not nice.

you responded to the wrong poster, marion.

66230279.jpg

you responded to the wrong poster, marion.

I don't see that, but, ok. :dunno:

Forum List

Back