why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

You might be right, but they couldn't pay me enough to come here and say all of the cringe worthy crap he does. I have too much respect for myself.
That's why I asked him if what he says all of the time is snark because surely no one can be that blind or brainwashed......or, can they?
Pres. Trump is our nation's elected leader.

Thus, all patriotic and loyal American's should support him in dealing with other countries and foreign leaders.

It's just common sense. .... :cool:

actually, loyal patriotic americans support the Constitution & not a man, no matter who that 'man' is.

Yo
Trump is the "never told a lie" George Washington of modern America. ... :cool:
How much does Putin pay for your unwavering support?
How did Putin get you to vote for Trump?

These stupid fks don't even know why they hate Trump, other than what their friend said about him, or their friends over at CNN told the. I have never witnessed a society that was so pathetically fkn stupid it makes the rest of us want to puke. As they go around thinking they just know everything on both sides, and as if Trump told them himself ., Uuuugh Trump haters are socities biggest losers. lol
When you get done with your ad homs, you got anything intelligent to say?
U know he doesn't, he gets his news from Infowars for doG's sake.

alex jones.... whom president reject personally called to thank for his support, granted infowars a press pass.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

Trump is a narcissist

'cause at the very least he's a malignant sociopath with arrested development narcissistic personality disorder.
And he's addressed as "Mr. President". Sucks, huh.

lol... i have much more appropriate names to call donny from queens....

captain crazy pants
cheetolini,
gropenfurer,
president tinkles
fat donny 2 scoops,
donny tic tacs
tribblehead
president reject
mango madman
agent orange.
president dotard
president reject
but the best one will be

president inmate #45.

These stupid fks don't even know why they hate Trump, other than what their friend said about him, or their friends over at CNN told the. I have never witnessed a society that was so pathetically fkn stupid it makes the rest of us want to puke. As they go around thinking they just know everything on both sides, and as if Trump told them himself ., Uuuugh Trump haters are socities biggest losers. lol

i'll start with treason. i think that pretty much sums it up.
'cause at the very least he's a malignant sociopath with arrested development narcissistic personality disorder.
And he's addressed as "Mr. President". Sucks, huh.

lol... i have much more appropriate names to call donny from queens....

captain crazy pants
cheetolini,
gropenfurer,
president tinkles
fat donny 2 scoops,
donny tic tacs
tribblehead
president reject
mango madman
agent orange.
president dotard
president reject
but the best one will be

president inmate #45.
You're an idiot.

In other words, a lie.
A lie includes intentional deception. He watched Fox News the night before with half an ear on another channel and he got confused. Cited something he heard wrong. Or so they say.

Lol Cretinus accusing someone of lying?

Now that is rich.
Please, post up some of these supposed lies I've told.

Either that or admit that you are the liar.

I predict you will do neither, and will instead run and hide like the cowardly little bitch you conservitards tend to be.
Still waiting....

I did not have sex with that woman, miss lewinski.
.NOBODY cares about your new found "morals."

The agenda is, roll back Obama's "fundamental transformation of America."
And he was called on that, wasn't he? He was held responsible for that, wasn't he?

Now the GOP accepts and embraces lies......lots more lies...obviously proven lies.....instead of holding someone responsible, you celebrate them.
He was held responsible for lying under oath. The blow job part, you liberals celebrated that part. Even though he used a young woman as a cum catcher.
Again....accountability

Trump is not held accountable for his frequent fibs
CNN and NYTimes point them out. Then Trumpsters call it fake news and Trump throws tantrums over them. There's not much else to be done, though, is there? We have to wait for 2020.

if trump even makes it to 2020...
Is that a threat? :eek:

Treason in what way?

Strzok committed treason, Obama committed treason. Give me the definition of treason.

danielpalos didn’t say the decision was narrow, you did.
Go back and read post #96.
LOLOL

It still doesn't say it was a narrow "decision." Only you said that.
Semantic lying idiot.
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That still doesn't make anyone here but you saying it was a narrow decision. :mm:
You're a troll. Bye.
Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

:dance:

Treason in what way?

Strzok committed treason, Obama committed treason. Give me the definition of treason.

your "president" has done nothing about what really happened. And what really happened? we have been attacked. Granted, not a physical attack--- but for all intents & purposes, IT WAS TERRORIST ATTACK. yes---- A TERRORIST ATTACK.

it was & continues to be an act of war.

and your president is calling it a witch hunt, hoax, & fake news despite the evidence, & has done nothing to protect us. he lies when he says he's been "stronger on Russia than any of his predecessors". at the very least, he is in direct violation of Congress' legislative action to impose stronger sanctions against his idol, Putin.

that is an egregious dereliction of duty, & he has allowed if not directly participated in acts of conspiracy to defraud the united states.

your welcome.

And he was called on that, wasn't he? He was held responsible for that, wasn't he?

Now the GOP accepts and embraces lies......lots more lies...obviously proven lies.....instead of holding someone responsible, you celebrate them.
He was held responsible for lying under oath. The blow job part, you liberals celebrated that part. Even though he used a young woman as a cum catcher.
Again....accountability

CNN and NYTimes point them out. Then Trumpsters call it fake news and Trump throws tantrums over them. There's not much else to be done, though, is there? We have to wait for 2020.

lol... ask him.

mueller.jpg

:cool:

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
You voted for Hillary, right?

A couple of decades older, and she would have stormed the beaches of Normandy.

Since you started with a whataboutism (Hillary) that Bones specifically asked you not to ...
That makes YOU the thread loser :)

Again....accountability

lol... ask him.

mueller.jpg

In b4 Rosenstein, Wray, and all the evil minions go bye-bye.

That includes Mueller.

Again....accountability

lol... ask him.

mueller.jpg

In b4 Rosenstein, Wray, and all the evil minions go bye-bye.

That includes Mueller.

uh-huh. wasn't that already supposta happen last week according to you, luuuuuuuuuuuuucy?

i mean marion.... :abgg2q.jpg:

They have to research to find an Obama lie.
They have to research to find when Trump told the truth.

trump is 71 and bone spurs lol try again

314262-large.jpg
I hate those pictures of those kids. The photographer had to abuse them to get them to cry for her photos. Her name is Jill Greenberg and I think she is an awful person. That's why I never use those photos.

Of course Republicans would have no problem with that. They only like the fetus. The GOP's position. is fuk 'em. Let them cry, no, MAKE them cry. It's funny.

Forum List

Back