why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

It was narrow in the sense that it applied to a narrow range of cases, in fact to that one specific case as there was explicit misbehavior by the government that showed a strong bias against the baker and his religion, as I recall.

Had to put the weasel words in there so that no one accuses me of lying if I am wrong, lolol.
Yes, but the vote was 7-2 in favor, so the decision wasn't narrow
danielpalos didn’t say the decision was narrow, you did.
Go back and read post #96.
LOLOL

It still doesn't say it was a narrow "decision." Only you said that.
Semantic lying idiot.
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That still doesn't make anyone here but you saying it was a narrow decision. :mm:

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

More's the likelihood of congenital, transmissible odium ex misconception syndrome contagious among radical Left voters. While there's no cure yet, telling the truth--even when inconvenient to the democrat narrative--slows the spread in 8 out of 10 HRC voters.

In other words, a lie.
A lie includes intentional deception. He watched Fox News the night before with half an ear on another channel and he got confused. Cited something he heard wrong. Or so they say.

Lol Cretinus accusing someone of lying?

Now that is rich.
Please, post up some of these supposed lies I've told.

Either that or admit that you are the liar.

I predict you will do neither, and will instead run and hide like the cowardly little bitch you conservitards tend to be.

theo-moudakis-trump-pants-on-fire.jpg

Trump is the "never told a lie" George Washington of modern America. ... :cool:
How much does Putin pay for your unwavering support?
How did Putin get you to vote for Trump?

These stupid fks don't even know why they hate Trump, other than what their friend said about him, or their friends over at CNN told the. I have never witnessed a society that was so pathetically fkn stupid it makes the rest of us want to puke. As they go around thinking they just know everything on both sides, and as if Trump told them himself ., Uuuugh Trump haters are socities biggest losers. lol
Lol, you're so thoroughly triggered you can't even type.

Go ahead, melt down some more.

Yo
How did Putin get you to vote for Trump?

These stupid fks don't even know why they hate Trump, other than what their friend said about him, or their friends over at CNN told the. I have never witnessed a society that was so pathetically fkn stupid it makes the rest of us want to puke. As they go around thinking they just know everything on both sides, and as if Trump told them himself ., Uuuugh Trump haters are socities biggest losers. lol
When you get done with your ad homs, you got anything intelligent to say?
U know he doesn't, he gets his news from Infowars for doG's sake.

Seriously! Or, he simply worships at the alter of trump. I don't know which is worse.
There's no way. Even tRumos staunchest supporters don't claim he never lies, they just admit they don't care. And no-one with enough intelligence to draw breath regularly could ever compair him to George Washington.

He has to be on the payroll.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

He's 'wall street's prodigal son', the mother of all lies Bones ~S~

Yes, but the vote was 7-2 in favor, so the decision wasn't narrow
danielpalos didn’t say the decision was narrow, you did.
Go back and read post #96.
LOLOL

It still doesn't say it was a narrow "decision." Only you said that.
Semantic lying idiot.
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. That still doesn't make anyone here but you saying it was a narrow decision. :mm:
You're a troll. Bye.

Drumpf is a pathological liar. My oldest daughters mother was just like him. She would lie for absolutely no reason at all. When you watch him talk you can see his mind racing looking for the next thing he can lie about. The scary thing about these type of liars is that they literally feel zero remorse about their lies. Sort of like a deranged serial killer feels no remorse for killing humans.

'cause at the very least he's a malignant sociopath with arrested development narcissistic personality disorder.

Yes, I KNOW he has a racist constituency because they've come out and openly said they support him.

And Hillary NEVER disavowed the endorsement of the KKK either, hmmm?
LOOK: Video Shows KKK Grand Dragon Endorsing Hillary

Guess that makes Hillary a racist as well as an anti-semite.
Ran out of real arguments, huh?
Answer my question. Do Hillary and Obama have a racist constituency?
Why should I? Do you have a riding lawn mower or a push lawn mower? Answer MY question.

I have a push mower. Non-self propelled. Big yard, too. :mad:

I mow 5x what some people in the city do.

I really should have a rider, but I like to push the front. It gets in all the nooks and crannies.

Last edited:

Why does it not bother you liberals to lie like rugs?

You do it all the time and even when it is rubbed in your face that you are lying, you just stonewall and tell each other that your lies are true.

To us on the outside of your cult, you guys seem like sub human animals, without any shred of human decency.

Forum List

Back