why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

----------------------------------->
66230279.jpg

In your fucking stupid face, for the rest of your life.

ooooOOOOOoooooo.... will you be using props too, cartoon boy? :hyper:

Now I would not call the girl stupid, misguided? Yes. Stupid? No, and that's not nice.

you responded to the wrong poster, marion.

I don't see that, but, ok. :dunno:

you replied to post #257. you shoulda responded to #256.

anyhoo, cartoon boy will never get close enough to a female's face to even matter.

Now I would not call the girl stupid, misguided? Yes. Stupid? No, and that's not nice.

anyhoo, cartoon boy will never get close enough to a female's face to even matter.

I'll take your word for it. :dunno:

You're an actual liberal and reasonable, unlike the poster with that moniker. :mad:

You're an actual liberal and reasonable, unlike the poster with that moniker. :mad:

i lean left, but i am not a pure bred liberal.

i lean left, but i am not a pure bred liberal.

I got no complaints about ya. ;)

it was better than voting for a puppet.

Leftists today: :aargh:

actually the fact is trump is getting slammed from the whole spectrum of voters- that is except for the deplorables.

24662.gif

that's ok, marion. us snowflakes are very patient. mueller is gonna get them all.... then where will the deplorables be?

Mueller is going to step right into a trap. :rolleyes:
too late. Your guys already got caught in your right wing, Patriot Act devices.

should have been, more Patriotic.

Leftists today: :aargh:

actually the fact is trump is getting slammed from the whole spectrum of voters- that is except for the deplorables.

24662.gif

that's ok, marion. us snowflakes are very patient. mueller is gonna get them all.... then where will the deplorables be?

Mueller is going to step right into a trap. :rolleyes:
too late. Your guys already got caught in you right wing, Patriot Act devices.

should have been, more Patriotic.

The Patriot Act was bullshit, boy. It goes directly against the 4th amendment and should never have been implemented.

I'm not for stripping Constitutional rights from Americans because the government didn't do their job, sorry.

W. did that.

In your face for the rest of your life.

66230279.jpg

Laugh now, asshole.

That is a very strange thing for you to say. I have made no assumptions about your sex life based on our political disagreements, and it reflects very oddly on you that you have.

INdeed, I have absolutely no interest or concern about your sex life. Why would I? Or more to the point, why do you?

Are you really so eaten up with partisan bitterness and hate, that you fantasize about me being alone and unloved?

By influencing the weaker minded folks, like racists, single issue types, you.......

I've been where I am at on TRade and Immigration for well nearly twenty years.

And so have large percentages of the American people.

Trump didn't influence US, we influenced HIM.

Oh, and you can shove your race baiting up your ass, fucktard.
You will forgive me if I don't believe you based on the evidence I've seen from your comrades.

I will not forgive you. You are calling me a liar, and you are the same asshole that was race baiting just one post ago. Fuck forgiveness.

What evidence do you speak of?
Conservatives change their mind based on what tRump says daily, hell sometimes hourly. It is ludicrous for you to say you influnced him. You fools follow him slavishly.

So yes, I am calling you a liar. I tried to be polite about it but if you insist on blunt definitions that is exactly what I think you are. I don't blame you, I even doubt you were until recently but tRump has made you all think it's ok to tell untruths. Yet another way he has influenced you rather than the other way around.
I remember when California voted against gay marriage, but the Obama administration overturned that. Remember?

Still burns you doesn’t it?

I've been where I am at on TRade and Immigration for well nearly twenty years.

And so have large percentages of the American people.

Trump didn't influence US, we influenced HIM.

Oh, and you can shove your race baiting up your ass, fucktard.
You will forgive me if I don't believe you based on the evidence I've seen from your comrades.

I will not forgive you. You are calling me a liar, and you are the same asshole that was race baiting just one post ago. Fuck forgiveness.

What evidence do you speak of?
Conservatives change their mind based on what tRump says daily, hell sometimes hourly. It is ludicrous for you to say you influnced him. You fools follow him slavishly.

So yes, I am calling you a liar. I tried to be polite about it but if you insist on blunt definitions that is exactly what I think you are. I don't blame you, I even doubt you were until recently but tRump has made you all think it's ok to tell untruths. Yet another way he has influenced you rather than the other way around.
I remember when California voted against gay marriage, but the Obama administration overturned that. Remember?

Still burns you doesn’t it?

It's a complete violation of the Constitution. That's an issue.

66230279.jpg

Laugh now, asshole.

i wanna see trumpthor....c'mon cartoon boy, post your graphic of your hero...pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

That is a very strange thing for you to say. I have made no assumptions about your sex life based on our political disagreements, and it reflects very oddly on you that you have.

INdeed, I have absolutely no interest or concern about your sex life. Why would I? Or more to the point, why do you?

Are you really so eaten up with partisan bitterness and hate, that you fantasize about me being alone and unloved?

lol... right. you sound angry & bitter & have been trolling me... btw

you going to comicon, cartoon boy?

66230279.jpg

Laugh now, asshole.

i wanna see trumpthor....c'mon cartoon boy, post your graphic of your hero...pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

Goggle it, there are a ton of great ones out there. Make it your background.

How many Supreme Court judges do you think he will get to appoint? Especially if, or when he gets re-elected?

lol... right. you sound angry & bitter & have been trolling me... btw

you going to comicon, cartoon boy?

Err, that post was obviously more of a wry tone, if you heard anger, you are very, very poor at picking up plain and obvious meanings.

How have I been trolling you?

66230279.jpg

Laugh now, asshole.

How many Supreme Court judges do you think he will get to appoint? Especially if, or when he gets re-elected?
No more after this one if Democrats take control of the Senate.

Laugh now, asshole.

YOu really planning to let the court be short for 6 years?

First off he is NOT LYING 2nd your LIES are pathetic, the lies you all tell are just that lies, the information he tells is truth. When you are to stupid to see the truth when all the evidence is rightt in front of you, you can't even begin to imagine how patheticly dumb you fkrs.

You all are so clueless to reality you can't tell real information from fake which once again those of us who aren't indoctrinated idiots stand back and say gawd dam you frks are dumb as fk LOL...

36177284_602983666733480_4956320241572380672_n.jpg

31514061_572183239813523_4604538123399987200_n.jpg

Laugh now, asshole.

YOu really planning to let the court be short for 6 years?
You make that sound like it’s a big deal if it’s short of 9 justices. That number has varied since we became a nation. The more important issue at hand to prevent Trump from making that court any more conservative than it already is. And if that means not filling any more seats for the next 2-6 years, then so be it.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
Oh don't worry, we're going to get whoever made that anti Islam youtube clip that caused the protests that our Ambassador in Ben Ghazi got murdered.

Forum List

Back