why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

I`m sure you don`t buy into the media showing Treasonous Trump being treasonous. Video doesn`t lie and he smears himself. He needs no help from the media.
So Obama telling the Russian ambassador to tell Putin he'll remove the missile defense once he gets reelected wasn't treasonous, nor was his shipping hundreds of billions to Islamic terrorists in Iran. Ha ha ha! Since when did Leftards the same people who love Che Guevara, Catstro and all the Commie murderers and presented Putin with a "reset button" become so hungry for nuclear war?
lol. just more fake news from the right wing. make any more deasl, "behind our backs" with our former enemies while ditching our long time allies?
Everything I said is true. The Left has been commie appeasers for the longest time because as can see see many of their leaders ARE Commies. No Allie has been ditched. Trump simply puts American economic interests and security first. And he has performed very successfully so far.

he called the piglet from NK a 'smart cookie & talented'... he complimented the philippine's leader duterte on how he handles his drug problem... he has assassins go around on motorcycles & point blank executes anyone using buying or selling drugs.

sweet, huh?
Yeah, and in the meantime the piglet was being squeezed behind the scenes, and forced to cough up his nukes. While Obama oversaw an EXPANSION of Kim's nukes and beligerence, Trump will oversee the destruction, ya dumbass Leftard. Look at the results!
You poor, demented, rightwingnut freak...

Infrastructure Improvements at North Korea’s Yongbyon Nuclear Research Facility | 38 North: Informed Analysis of North Korea

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

Ah yes...more liberal professors "explaining" why the left are getting their asses handed to them on a daily basis! It's because Trump doesn't care if he lies? Actually professors...what Trump doesn't CARE about is what you liberals think of him! He's too busy keeping his campaign promises! Oh God...THE HORROR! A politician who keeps his promises? After eight years of empty rhetoric and outright lies? "Green light" that...
I recall 8 years of sanity and stability and I don`t remember Obama siding with the KGB and throwing our intelligence agencies under the bus. Treason, spitting on our POWS, mocking the handicapped, whoring around on his pregnant wife, etc. Cult 45 stays loyal. I now understand how Jim Jones got 900 people to drink the Kool-Aid.

Oh so now the "deplorables" have become Jim Jones disciples? You libs never learn, August. What's your whine going to be when the Democrats don't take back the House or the Senate this Fall?

what are you gonna do when they become the majority in both houses? & it's not koolaid you're sluggin' down, but you get the idea....

Trump-_Cult-45-800x600-184x300.png
*burp*

I'm amused that you think Democrats are going to win both the House and Senate, Playtime! We'll revisit that in the Fall. Quite frankly I don't think they stand much of a chance of winning either.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

Sure you don’t want us to start with obongo lied….

That’s because he lied his ass off just like the Clintons

and it blows your whole argument.

You liberals are just pissed because Trump has

out played you at your own game…..

Laugh now, asshole.

i wanna see trumpthor....c'mon cartoon boy, post your graphic of your hero...pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

Goggle it, there are a ton of great ones out there. Make it your background.

How many Supreme Court judges do you think he will get to appoint? Especially if, or when he gets re-elected?
No more after this one if Democrats take control of the Senate.

YOu really planning to let the court be short for 6 years?
You make that sound like it’s a big deal if it’s short of 9 justices. That number has varied since we became a nation. The more important issue at hand to prevent Trump from making that court any more conservative than it already is. And if that means not filling any more seats for the next 2-6 years, then so be it.

He won the election. That's how democracy works.

You getting ready to admit that you don't support democracy anymore?

You`ll still be Deplorables and no election results can change that. How is supporting a man who spits on our POWs and trashes Gold Star families not Deplorable?

Since Trump didn't spit on anyone and only attacked those who attacked him in the first place...I'm amused by your claim that I'm "deplorable" because I don't buy into the liberal media smear campaign against him!
I`m sure you don`t buy into the media showing Treasonous Trump being treasonous. Video doesn`t lie and he smears himself. He needs no help from the media.
So Obama telling the Russian ambassador to tell Putin he'll remove the missile defense once he gets reelected wasn't treasonous, nor was his shipping hundreds of billions to Islamic terrorists in Iran. Ha ha ha! Since when did Leftards the same people who love Che Guevara, Castro and all the Commie murderers and presented Putin with a "reset button" become so hungry for nuclear war?

looks like the puppet master is hungry for some nuclear fun...

Russia announces new nuclear weapons tests days after Trump-Putin summit
By Justin Wise - 07/19/18 01:37 PM EDT

Russia is reportedly testing a range of new nuclear weapons and other military hardware including a high-powered laser, just days after Russian President Vladimir Putin met with President Trump for a one-on-one summit in Finland.

The Associated Press reported on Thursday that Russia had tested weapons that range from the laser weapon system to a nuclear-powered cruise missile. The cruise missile is reported to have "unlimited" range.

On Thursday, the country's Defense Ministry reportedly said that it had tested the Burevestnik cruise missile and is now preparing it for a flight test.
"The program of the system’s pop-up tests has been completed with the positive results, which makes it possible to switch to preparations for the flight trials of the Sarmat missile complex," the Defense Ministry said, according to Tass, a Russian news agency.

The AP also notes that military officials in Russia said the country is practicing how to utilize a Peresvet high-powered laser weapon system. It is also practicing trials of the Poseidon underwater nuclear drone.

The development comes after Trump and Putin concluded a high-stakes summit in Helsinki on Monday.
[...]

High powered laser weapon system? Like "Laser on stun, Mr. Spock?"
Whoa.

i'm not sure i wanna find out. hell, we still haven't figured out what made our people sick with headaches down in cuba...

So Obama telling the Russian ambassador to tell Putin he'll remove the missile defense once he gets reelected wasn't treasonous, nor was his shipping hundreds of billions to Islamic terrorists in Iran. Ha ha ha! Since when did Leftards the same people who love Che Guevara, Catstro and all the Commie murderers and presented Putin with a "reset button" become so hungry for nuclear war?
lol. just more fake news from the right wing. make any more deasl, "behind our backs" with our former enemies while ditching our long time allies?
Everything I said is true. The Left has been commie appeasers for the longest time because as can see see many of their leaders ARE Commies. No Allie has been ditched. Trump simply puts American economic interests and security first. And he has performed very successfully so far.
A Putin puppet calling us appeasers. :)
Ha ha, now I'm a Putin puppet. Who woulda thunk it! This is when you know a Leftard has lost the argument, they start with the hissy fits and personal attacks. Here's your Hussien Obama committing TREASON:

still waiting for obama to come thru on that. it's been 6 years... 2 of which he's been outa office. damn, them colored people take their sweet ass time huh?

deplorables better get something a little more CONvincing than that.... seriously.

he called the piglet from NK a 'smart cookie & talented'... he complimented the philippine's leader duterte on how he handles his drug problem... he has assassins go around on motorcycles & point blank executes anyone using buying or selling drugs.

sweet, huh?
Yeah, and in the meantime the piglet was being squeezed behind the scenes, and forced to cough up his nukes. While Obama oversaw an EXPANSION of Kim's nukes and beligerence, Trump will oversee the destruction, ya dumbass Leftard. Look at the results!

sure, sure. is that why pompeo went to NK TWICE since that PR stunt, & the little piggy rebuffed him BOTH TIMES? and.....................

Satellite images raise alarms about North Korean nukes
By Ellen Mitchell - 06/30/18 06:02 AM EDT

Satellite images showing North Korea making substantial improvements to one of its nuclear research facilities are raising alarms that the government has little interest in actually giving up its nuclear arsenal.
[...]
Satellite images raise alarms about North Korean nukes

poorly educated deplorable says what?

Since Trump didn't spit on anyone and only attacked those who attacked him in the first place...I'm amused by your claim that I'm "deplorable" because I don't buy into the liberal media smear campaign against him!
So Obama telling the Russian ambassador to tell Putin he'll remove the missile defense once he gets reelected wasn't treasonous, nor was his shipping hundreds of billions to Islamic terrorists in Iran. Ha ha ha! Since when did Leftards the same people who love Che Guevara, Castro and all the Commie murderers and presented Putin with a "reset button" become so hungry for nuclear war?

looks like the puppet master is hungry for some nuclear fun...

By Justin Wise - 07/19/18 01:37 PM EDT

Russia is reportedly testing a range of new nuclear weapons and other military hardware including a high-powered laser, just days after Russian President Vladimir Putin met with President Trump for a one-on-one summit in Finland.

The Associated Press reported on Thursday that Russia had tested weapons that range from the laser weapon system to a nuclear-powered cruise missile. The cruise missile is reported to have "unlimited" range.

On Thursday, the country's Defense Ministry reportedly said that it had tested the Burevestnik cruise missile and is now preparing it for a flight test.
"The program of the system’s pop-up tests has been completed with the positive results, which makes it possible to switch to preparations for the flight trials of the Sarmat missile complex," the Defense Ministry said, according to Tass, a Russian news agency.

The AP also notes that military officials in Russia said the country is practicing how to utilize a Peresvet high-powered laser weapon system. It is also practicing trials of the Poseidon underwater nuclear drone.

The development comes after Trump and Putin concluded a high-stakes summit in Helsinki on Monday.
[...]

High powered laser weapon system? Like "Laser on stun, Mr. Spock?"
Whoa.
:lmao: the ignorance is astounding....

:auiqs.jpg:

It should bother everyone.

Take last week for an example:

The Russian Ambassador said that there were agreements between Putin and Trump. While I do not trust the Russian Ambassador, Trump, or Putin; the mention of the agreements is either true or not.

In the future when Trump makes a decisions that could affect Russia positively;

• lessening sanctions
  • agreements between the nations
  • force reductions in Europe
is he doing it because of these agreements or is he doing it for another reason?

No matter what he says...we know he's a inveterate liar...so we can't trust his stated motives.

i wanna see trumpthor....c'mon cartoon boy, post your graphic of your hero...pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

Goggle it, there are a ton of great ones out there. Make it your background.

How many Supreme Court judges do you think he will get to appoint? Especially if, or when he gets re-elected?
No more after this one if Democrats take control of the Senate.

YOu really planning to let the court be short for 6 years?
You make that sound like it’s a big deal if it’s short of 9 justices. That number has varied since we became a nation. The more important issue at hand to prevent Trump from making that court any more conservative than it already is. And if that means not filling any more seats for the next 2-6 years, then so be it.

He won the election. That's how democracy works.

You getting ready to admit that you don't support democracy anymore?
Who said he didn’t win the election?

And of course I believe in democracy. That’s why I pointed out this scenario only comes into play if Democrats take control of the Senate, which is unlikely anyway.

Oh don't worry, we're going to get whoever made that anti Islam youtube clip that caused the protests that our Ambassador in Ben Ghazi got murdered.
What does that video have to do with anything?
We are talking about LYING, aren't we? Obama and Hillary lying to the nation about the real reason one of our Ambassadors was murdered, and then Hillary lied to the parents of the fallen, while they are greeting their coffins. Nobody lied like those two, but of course the Left and the corrupt media kept covering up for them.
And the GOP investigated that and determined they didn’t lie.

That makes you the liar for continuing to call them liars over a matter for which the were exonerated by the body trying to implicate them.

Why can’t you accept reality?

You liberals set the bar with the Clintons as far as lying goes...…

Trump has a long way to go to catch up with those two...

Great, so let’s see you post 3,000 lies by the Clintons. If you can’t, you expose yourself as just another Trump cockholster...

Great, so let’s see you post 3,000 lies by the Clintons. If you can’t, you expose yourself as just another Trump cockholster...

I would be here for weeks if I tried to post all the Clinton lies .

Stick that in your cockholster…..

I would be here for weeks if I tried to post all the Clinton lies .

Stick that in your cockholster…..
anybody can Talk, even wo-men.

Forum List

Back