why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

View attachment 204697

Remember this one? Even the Swedish Embassy called to find out what happened to them last night.

Trump is like so many of my ADHD students--one eye on the clock, fingers drumming the table, their minds at least half occupied with God knows what but surely not the checks and balances of the three branches of government.
So when I ask during the next class for one example of a check on power by the Supreme Court, I might get "They can veto a law." If I'm lucky.
I really think some of Trump's "lies" are half-heard bits of information floating around in his head. He seems to hear and remember the parts he likes.

Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, thanks to their idiotic open borders and pro-Muslim policy. Everyone knows it, except reality deniers like yourself.

Hey man....where they get their information, they dont even know about what's going on in the real world. They think "no-go zones" have something to do with gun control, for example.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
Much of it is blind partisanism on the part of conservatives and Republicans, the 11th Commandment, and the right’s propensity to defend any Republican president regardless how wrong and incompetent that Republican president might be.

Republicans are infamous for placing party over what’s right and what’s best for the country.

And Trump supporters are just as unethical as Trump, they approve of his lying, accept it as ‘Trump just being Trump’ – no big deal.

What’s sad and disturbing is that Trump’s lying and dishonesty have become the new normal – conservatives support and defend Trump’s lying and dishonesty as a means to advance their failed, wrongheaded agenda, most everyone else ignores it in the context of their disdain of politics in general, where it’s pointless to speak out against Trump’s lying and dishonesty.

Trump has lied for so long he seems to no longer be concerned he is doing it

There is no accountability

View attachment 204697

Remember this one? Even the Swedish Embassy called to find out what happened to them last night.

Trump is like so many of my ADHD students--one eye on the clock, fingers drumming the table, their minds at least half occupied with God knows what but surely not the checks and balances of the three branches of government.
So when I ask during the next class for one example of a check on power by the Supreme Court, I might get "They can veto a law." If I'm lucky.
I really think some of Trump's "lies" are half-heard bits of information floating around in his head. He seems to hear and remember the parts he likes.

Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, thanks to their idiotic open borders and pro-Muslim policy. Everyone knows it, except reality deniers like yourself.
And the Swedes. They were apparently unaware of it, as well.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
Much of it is blind partisanism on the part of conservatives and Republicans, the 11th Commandment, and the right’s propensity to defend any Republican president regardless how wrong and incompetent that Republican president might be.

Republicans are infamous for placing party over what’s right and what’s best for the country.

And Trump supporters are just as unethical as Trump, they approve of his lying, accept it as ‘Trump just being Trump’ – no big deal.

What’s sad and disturbing is that Trump’s lying and dishonesty have become the new normal – conservatives support and defend Trump’s lying and dishonesty as a means to advance their failed, wrongheaded agenda, most everyone else ignores it in the context of their disdain of politics in general, where it’s pointless to speak out against Trump’s lying and dishonesty.

Lol....s0n I really do enjoy your posts. Some in here display a bit of a shakey grasp of the political landscape but for a smart guy, you really do have the political IQ of a handball. You post up stuff that read like ads in a newspaper....this is a message board s0n fir politically astute people...you're not going to change anybody on political affiliation. Content in here isnt written for folks with a 6th grade reading level like a newspaper. C'mon now....go over to People.com....now over there your stuff might resonate some.:113:

View attachment 204697

Oy

Hey Hawk.....see what mean?:113:

I went to your link and all I got was this

upload_2018-7-14_8-56-33.png

So your link had nothing there, so you are a liar now too?

Of course not, but if you had people following everything you said 24/7 and taking every inaccuracy and every mistake as a lie they would have you down as a constant liar too.

Grow the fuck up, dude.

View attachment 204697

Oy

Hey Hawk.....see what mean?:113:
Take your bumpy cucumbers and your fixation on sexual fantasies of brown men raping white girls and shove them. You're nothing but a gutter tramp troll with nothing to add to the conversation, which I will remind you is about TRUMP's LIES, not any of the shit you're trying to throw in here to turn the thread.

Maybe he saw how good Obama got away with it.

He's simply stating Alternate Facts. I think you gave me this one, bones.
16142612_10154208018101179_160785306693094451_n.jpg

Now see that is a lie as no one that advocates 'alternate facts' means anything like that at all.

Are you now a constant liar too?
I already said I wonder if many of Trump's lies are actually stupid comments made by someone ill informed. What more do you want from me? The shit that comes out of his mouth is not true a lot of times. Call it what you want, including "Alternate Facts," if that's what floats your boat. As you can see from the book, some people would call it ..... lies.

will trump go down and the most notorious liar in us history?
View attachment 204696

The simple FACT is that the leftists take any misstatement, alternate view of issues, honest mistake or senile brain fart out of Trump and spin it into a brazen lie.

That is itself a series of lies, but if libtards didnt have double standards they wouldnt have any standards.
I agree with statement #1. It dilutes the strength of his actual lies, which are concerning. Too much noise all around.

I already said I wonder if many of Trump's lies are actually stupid comments made by someone ill informed. What more do you want from me? The shit that comes out of his mouth is not true a lot of times. Call it what you want, including "Alternate Facts," if that's what floats your boat. As you can see from the book, some people would call it ..... lies.
Well lets take an example.

Trump said his inaugural audience was the largest in history.

Libtards jumped on it as meaning people actually at the inaugural, which Trump never said.

The fact is that if you include the estimated online viewers and include the stream counts there is no contest.

Was it due to Trumps popularity?

I dont know, I think it was due more to the continued growth in access to online streaming services, but still there was an element of Truth to what Trump said and I think it is only fair to take it in that light.

But the constant refrain of libtard Talking Heads that Trump lied about how many saw his inaugural was just asinine.

And the pattern continues to this day, and most liberals do not even question the accuracy of these ludicrous claims.

All politicians lie
No politicians are bothered by the lies they tell

Forum List

Back