why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

he is a proven liar....i will release my tax returns after the election.......etc and so forth....
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

the best one...i will drain the swamp lol is hillary in jail....no but trumps associates sure are.....
I will close gitmo.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
The healthcare debate will be televised on Cspan.
I will get ideas from republicans and democrats on a healthcare plan.
My plan will save a family $2500 dollars a year.
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
I will end the Iraq war in my first year.
The death of Stevens was because of a movie.
Just a few Obama lies that actually affected Americans lives. Oh and Obama relied on your stupidity to get Obama care passed. Then when you found out he thinks you're stupid, you defended him. Lol

The strength of a nation is derived from ths integrity of its homes. - Confucius

Good old Confucius. Who needs a long winded partisan study when we have Confucius? Heh heh. That ol boy was ahead of his time.

I already said I wonder if many of Trump's lies are actually stupid comments made by someone ill informed. What more do you want from me? The shit that comes out of his mouth is not true a lot of times. Call it what you want, including "Alternate Facts," if that's what floats your boat. As you can see from the book, some people would call it ..... lies.
Well lets take an example.

Trump said his inaugural audience was the largest in history.

Libtards jumped on it as meaning people actually at the inaugural, which Trump never said.

The fact is that if you include the estimated online viewers and include the stream counts there is no contest.

Was it due to Trumps popularity?

I dont know, I think it was due more to the continued growth in access to online streaming services, but still there was an element of Truth to what Trump said and I think it is only fair to take it in that light.

But the constant refrain of libtard Talking Heads that Trump lied about how many saw his inaugural was just asinine.

And the pattern continues to this day, and most liberals do not even question the accuracy of these ludicrous claims.
Yes, indeed he did. He also said that just from looking out at the crowd, it looked like about a million people.
You put your finger on part of the problem though. If Trump meant to say that his inaugural audience, including television and live streaming viewers, was the largest in history, that is what he should have said. He does this all the time, talking sloppy, making someone else "interpret" for him. The leader of the free world ought to have better communication skills than that. Why should the American people need an interpreter to know what in hell he meant?
That goes for his crafty dog whistle statements, too. Sometimes I swear his tricky little twisted "facts" that can be explained away in further analysis are completely thought out and intentional. I don't like to think he's that much of a shithead, though.

he is a proven liar....i will release my tax returns after the election.......etc and so forth....
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

the best one...i will drain the swamp lol is hillary in jail....no but trumps associates sure are.....
I will close gitmo.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
The healthcare debate will be televised on Cspan.
I will get ideas from republicans and democrats on a healthcare plan.
My plan will save a family $2500 dollars a year.
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
I will end the Iraq war in my first year.
The death of Stevens was because of a movie.
Just a few Obama lies that actually affected Americans lives. Oh and Obama relied on your stupidity to get Obama care passed. Then when you found out he thinks you're stupid, you defended him. Lol
don't forget one of the biggest lies of all by Obama:
....the unarmed black man/police are wrong/etc--this damaged the US a lot more than some people think

will trump go down and the most notorious liar in us history?

If he is talking he is lying. I imagine he grew up and lied in his youth. He can not tell the truth. I do not think he believes his lies, I think he intentionally knows he is lying.

A liar lies to cover his arse.
For such a prolific liar, Trump is not very good at it

His lies are easy to disprove and many are outright laughable. The sad part is that he makes his staff confirm his lies and treat them as fact

I did not have sex with that woman, miss lewinski.
.NOBODY cares about your new found "morals."

The agenda is, roll back Obama's "fundamental transformation of America."
And he was called on that, wasn't he? He was held responsible for that, wasn't he?

Now the GOP accepts and embraces lies......lots more lies...obviously proven lies.....instead of holding someone responsible, you celebrate them.

I will sit down with Joe and go line by line through the budget........

Exaggerations are not really lies are they?

And he was called on that, wasn't he? He was held responsible for that, wasn't he?

Now the GOP accepts and embraces lies......lots more lies...obviously proven lies.....instead of holding someone responsible, you celebrate them.
He was held responsible for lying under oath. The blow job part, you liberals celebrated that part. Even though he used a young woman as a cum catcher.

He was held responsible for lying under oath. The blow job part, you liberals celebrated that part. Even though he used a young woman as a cum catcher.
Again....accountability

Trump is not held accountable for his frequent fibs

Again....accountability

Neither was Obama, even when you found out he thinks you're stupid. You still defended him.

Again....accountability

CNN and NYTimes point them out. Then Trumpsters call it fake news and Trump throws tantrums over them. There's not much else to be done, though, is there? We have to wait for 2020.

Yes, indeed he did. He also said that just from looking out at the crowd, it looked like about a million people.

Yeah, kind of like when I climbed a ladder on a parking lot light at a baseball stadium, I was only half way up but looking down, it looked like about a mile to the ground.

Was I lying to say that? Seriously?

You put your finger on part of the problem though. If Trump meant to say that his inaugural audience, including television and live streaming viewers, was the largest in history, that is what he should have said. He does this all the time, talking sloppy, making someone else "interpret" for him.

Yeah, I think he would rather have his opponents griping about things that they can easily answer for themselves if they were honest for a moment rather than having them talking about his policies and proposals, things actually important.

The leader of the free world ought to have better communication skills than that. Why should the American people need an interpreter to know what in hell he meant?

But he is not a professional politician, he is a realtor. The shortfall of that is that he is not coached/trained on the use of nuance, the advantage is that he actually has kept more of his promises once in office than either Bush or Ford.

That goes for his crafty dog whistle statements, too.

For example?

Sometimes I swear his tricky little twisted "facts" that can be explained away in further analysis are completely thought out and intentional.

I agree for the reason cited above. It is also free air time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back