why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

Yeah, I agree that Trump sidestepped it, but I disagree that he intended that as a 'dog whistle', but simply wanted to keep the narrative moving along in a direction he prefered; building his base and making liberals go ape-shit.

This whole notion of a dog whistle statement is completely indefensible. As one cannot hear a dog whistle, were a person accusing someone of making a dog whistle without a device, the accused person cannot defend themselves from such an accusation. "You dont know how to do that?" "Suuurrreeee you dont, but the dogs are cominig, you fascist!"

Did it ever dance across anyone's mind that for David Duke to claim he supports Trump and Trump to then deny it is to give David Duke more air time? And if Trump doesnt want to do that because he does not want to help David Duke, he tries to avoid the topic instead, but that is a dog whistle to Duke supporters?.

That is not a dog whistle, that is intelligently media manipulation.
You win my prize for Biggest Stretch to Defend Trump. Unbelievable.
It was a quiet nod to his racist constituents that he would not let them down. As he did not let them down when he talked about the many fine people on BOTH sides of the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville.
Yeah, everyone that supports Trump is a racist. You keep going with that and democrats will keep losing ground every election.
Here we go. Quote where I ever said that ALL of his supporters are racist. You're not getting away with that shit today. I've had it with that crap.
You really think Trump speaks to his "racist constituents"? Now you want to insult the American people, while denying you are insulting the American people. Hillary did that and it cost her the Presidency.
Yes, I KNOW he has a racist constituency because they've come out and openly said they support him. HiHe also has an Evangelical constituency. He also has a blue collar constituency of disaffected workers who have lost their livelihoods due to changes in the global economy. You get it now?
I'm still waiting for any actual point from you. I'm not holding my breath, either.
Okay, now I get it. So does Hillary have a racist constituency? How about Obama?

Was that a dog whistle to commies like Antifa? roflmao

It was a quiet nod to his racist constituents that he would not let them down.

In your opinion which is not based on any apparent fact.

As he did not let them down when he talked about the many fine people on BOTH sides of the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville.

So the Oath Keepers are racist nazis? Lol, they have minority members and do not allow people with even a history of association in racist groups to join. David Duke could not join.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans? They are against the removal of the Lee statue for obvious reasons and were the largest single group there, but all you libs can see are pics of the same guy with a Nazi flag and he was probably a Strzok clone infiltrator/informant.

Trump was EXACTLY right and the communist Antifa that started all the violence as they do EVERY TIME, for libtards and the libtard media, you all give them a complete pass.

Dog whistle anyone?
The rally was not organized for the purposes of keeping confederate statues. It was to bring together all the White Nationalist organizations that are stirring in the country and make their voice more coherent. They were pretty clear, alright. If there were people there who simply wanted to save their statue of Robert E. Lee, they should have cancelled when they heard about these neo-Nazi's that were going to bus in and stink up their protest. If they didn't, it's because they were fine with them being there. That torchlit march completely ruined it for anyone hoping to make an argument like yours.
Once again, if Trump MEANT to point out organizations like the Oath Keepers or the Sons of Confederate Veterans, he should have been clear who he meant. Once again, he was sloppy and left his statement wide open to interpretation, which allowed his detractors to think one thing and his apologists to insist on another. Arguments still going on about it.
Job done, says Vlad.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
Good thing he is not a right wing Baker claiming morals.
The case wasn't about morals. The case was about submission to oppressive government.
Bearing false witness is a moral turpitude.
So stop doing it. The Supreme Court case about the Christian baker was about an oppressive government commission decision. Idiot

Because the only IDIOTS who think he's lying are the idiots who hate them. You know your all kinda like the pyscho women who were drinking and caught their husband in bed with another woman. That's how all you lunatics act you see bs that isn't even there.

It was a quiet nod to his racist constituents that he would not let them down. As he did not let them down when he talked about the many fine people on BOTH sides of the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville.
Yeah, everyone that supports Trump is a racist. You keep going with that and democrats will keep losing ground every election.
Here we go. Quote where I ever said that ALL of his supporters are racist. You're not getting away with that shit today. I've had it with that crap.
You really think Trump speaks to his "racist constituents"? Now you want to insult the American people, while denying you are insulting the American people. Hillary did that and it cost her the Presidency.
Yes, I KNOW he has a racist constituency because they've come out and openly said they support him. HiHe also has an Evangelical constituency. He also has a blue collar constituency of disaffected workers who have lost their livelihoods due to changes in the global economy. You get it now?
I'm still waiting for any actual point from you. I'm not holding my breath, either.
Okay, now I get it. So does Hillary have a racist constituency? How about Obama?
You want to explain to me how your questions have anything to do with this thread?

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
The case wasn't about morals. The case was about submission to oppressive government.
So stop doing it. The Supreme Court case about the Christian baker was about an oppressive government commission decision. Idiot
What oppressive government? Commerce in public accommodation is a privilege, not a right. It was not about disturbing the peace; appealer to ignorance.

What oppressive government? Commerce in public accommodation is a privilege, not a right. It was not about disturbing the peace; appealer to ignorance.
The government commission decision that the Supreme Court reversed. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

The rally was not organized for the purposes of keeping confederate statues.

The original intention was to protest the removal of the statues, but Jason <something> tried to piggy back on it then then kind of took over.

Robert Edward Lee (sculpture) - Wikipedia
On February 6, 2017, Charlottesville's five-member City Council voted three votes to two to remove the Lee statue and, unanimously, to rename Lee Park.[10]

In response, a lawsuit was filed on March 20 by numerous plaintiffs, including the Monument Fund Inc, the Sons of Confederate Veterans, and descendants of the statue's donor and sculptor, to block the removal of the Lee and Jackson statues. The lawsuit sought a temporary injunction to halt the removal, arguing that Charlottesville City Council's decision violated a state law designed to protect American Civil War monuments and memorials, and that the council had additionally violated the terms of McIntire's gift to Charlottesville of the statue and the land for Lee Park.[11] The city responded by asking that the temporary injunction be denied, arguing that the two statues were not erected to commemorate the Civil War and therefore the Virginia statute protecting war monuments does not apply.[12]

Lol, the Lee statue was not erected to commemorate the Civil War, roflmao, leftists are the biggest liars on the freaking planet.

Spencer and that racist trash basically hijacked the whole thing from the people who actually had been legally fighting the whole thing, as they always do and the media helps them by focusing all on them and ignoring the real constituents who had been fighting in court. And so these wack-jobs are promoted to discredit legit legal opposition.

And this repeats over and over and over when people defend Southern heritage.

It was to bring together all the White Nationalist organizations that are stirring in the country and make their voice more coherent. They were pretty clear, alright. If there were people there who simply wanted to save their statue of Robert E. Lee, they should have cancelled when they heard about these neo-Nazi's that were going to bus in and stink up their protest. .

I totally agree with that. They should have just #walkaway

Yes, I KNOW he has a racist constituency because they've come out and openly said they support him.

And Hillary NEVER disavowed the endorsement of the KKK either, hmmm?
LOOK: Video Shows KKK Grand Dragon Endorsing Hillary

Guess that makes Hillary a racist as well as an anti-semite.
Ran out of real arguments, huh?
Answer my question. Do Hillary and Obama have a racist constituency?
Why should I? Do you have a riding lawn mower or a push lawn mower? Answer MY question.

The government commission decision that the Supreme Court reversed. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
It was a narrow ruling, appealer to ignorance. Gods don't appreciate, false witness bearing. Have you no morals.

Yes, I KNOW he has a racist constituency because they've come out and openly said they support him.

Answer my question. Do Hillary and Obama have a racist constituency?
Why should I? Do you have a riding lawn mower or a push lawn mower? Answer MY question.
You can't honestly answer it because you know as well as I do that there are racists that support Hillary and Obama.

It was a narrow ruling, appealer to ignorance. Gods don't appreciate, false witness bearing. Have you no morals.
How many Supreme Court justices ruled in favor of the baker and how many against?

How many Supreme Court justices ruled in favor of the baker and how many against?
The rule of law should be the issue.

"What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" is a fairly well established argument among those concerned about fairness, even handedness and justice.

Forum List

Back