Why It's Hard to Have an Intelligent Political Debate With Progressives

Large-numbers-of-Muslims-are-not-our-friends.jpg

Because you can show them information like this – and they will either ignore or try to deflect from it.

See the difference between a Conservative like you- and a "Progressive" like me- is that I challenge unsubstantiated claims like this- while you choose to believe them at face value.

You believe whatever your Conservative Bloggers tell you.

Even though that image has no links- no source- you blindly believe it.

Progressives like myself actually look for Facts that can be corroborated.

I have posted the poll results that show it to be true.

You challenge the facts because you're an idiot.

"Why It's Hard to Have an Intelligent Political Debate With Progressives"

Because most conservatives are incapable of well-reasoned thought, this thread premise which fails as a loaded question fallacy is an example of that.

Reality better kick in...

American Muslims (citizen or refugees) kill far less people that regular Americans.

If you want to compare Turkey's crime rate against US...

For a violent people they don't commit much crime in comparison...

View attachment 56524

These are countries with far more poverty but have less crime...
So keep fishing...

So what exactly does that have to do with muslims wanting to kill westerners?
Oh thats right....absolutely nothing.

Well you were the ones saying they were violent...

They manage to show great restrain in there own countries.

And in US Muslims are less violent than the general population.

It just shows that your whole world of 'all muslims bad' is complete crap...

When a white person kills a load of people do you say all white people are bad and we should watch them all... Do you not see you are playing into ISIS hands... You are one of their lemmings...

ISIS wants to divide the moderates in both christian and muslim faiths... It dumbs idiots who are full of fear to do that.. You are that guy..
Congrats, our fear should be not moderate muslims but dumb extremists on both sides that go around saying we should kill the other...

ISIS needs guys like you and without your knowledge they have you recruited.
Omg, that's fucking rich.

I know right!!!
But they dont kill each other at home all that much so why would they want to kill their enemies in America?
Of all the stupid shit I've read on this board this is right up there at the top.

Does ISIS not say they want a holy war and you want one too.

Well you had your war in Iraq and your crowd screwed it up and created the mess that is ISIS...

ISIS was formed in a US detention camp in Iraq. Well done...

The thing is you are intellectually bankrupt in the region with everything you want, like wars actually making the problem worse.

The problem you have is you can't see past your bigotry and see that a vast majority of muslims want to live in peace. This whole mess was started by the RWers stirring up fear and invading a place which had nothing to do with 911. Al Queda seized the opportunity of you dumb idiots and got to you to help radicalize the many in the whole region... You were the idiots who disbanded the Iraq army.

So why is it hard to have an intellectual debate? Because you fail to see your mistakes and want to double down on them again.

Because you can show them information like this – and they will either ignore or try to deflect from it.

See the difference between a Conservative like you- and a "Progressive" like me- is that I challenge unsubstantiated claims like this- while you choose to believe them at face value.

You believe whatever your Conservative Bloggers tell you.

Even though that image has no links- no source- you blindly believe it.

Progressives like myself actually look for Facts that can be corroborated.

First off, I do not consider myself to be a "conservative". I am first and foremost a Constitutionalist.

Second, I spend hours every day seeking out the facts of situations so I can make intelligent decisions.

And third, I am open enough to accept input from a wide variety of sources. And, when that input is in the form of an opinion, a recognize it as such.

A constitutionalist, really? OK explain the Constitutional authority for :

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country forcing the Syrians to become international refugees.

We aren't at war with just Isis. We're at war with jihadists. No matter what faction they are the one trait they share...they're Muslim.

What do you consider an "intelligent debate"? Surely, you don't think political forums are the place for it.

You can't have a decent conversation with people name calling and insulting each other.

I've had many intelligent political discussions with progressives. There are only two things that are necessary to do so:

1 - I have to be intelligent. That's a check, so that just leaves the second criteria.

2 - The progressive has to be intelligent. That may or may not be the case. It varies by individual.

Just because someone disagrees with me politically does not mean they lack intelligence. In fact, the most pleasant and enjoyable political discussions I've ever had have usually been with someone who disagrees with me, but can support their position intelligently. If you've never experienced that, then the most likely problem is that you have yet to find step number one.

Because you can show them information like this – and they will either ignore or try to deflect from it. The blogger goes on to outline one fact after another that his counterpart either ignores or simply brushes aside.

At what point to de learn that even trying to debate with progressives is a losing proposition?

Read more @ Obama’s speech highlights why it’s hard to have an intelligent political debate with Progressives

Alright, it is true there are Radicals that want to kill innocent people throughout the world, but the reality of me being killed by Muslim terrorist is less than me being killed by some drunk drive on 59 in Houston.

I am not saying it can not happen but very unlikely.

Now there is my response and now I will await for you to call me retarded and a progressive that love terrorism!

We aren't at war with just Isis. We're at war with jihadists. No matter what faction they are the one trait they share...they're Muslim.

A WAR PROVOKED AND INITIATED BY THE JUDEO-AMERICAN AXIS OF EVIL

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country. forcing the Syrians to become international refugees

"Why It's Hard to Have an Intelligent Political Debate With Progressives"

This is both sad and amusing as conservatives attempt to defend Trump's bigotry and hate seeking to 'ban' Muslims from coming to the United States.

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country. forcing the Syrians to become international refugees
Jihadist.

I hope your neighbors report you before you blow up a school.

And this is an example of the 'intelligent debate' common to many on the right 'progressives' are supposed to engage with.

Jihadist.

I hope your neighbors report you before you blow up a school.
Yet more 'intelligent debate' from the right.

You can't have a conversation with people that think tyranny is freedom.

When they can't grasp how wrong that is, how to you explain to them that islam would kill them first given the chance?

All the attacks in the western world are in cities. what lives in cities? leftists. So who are the muslims killing and who cares that they are getting killed?

how bizarre is it that we care that leftist are being killed while they support their killers?
You talk about us like we are BLACKS. Now I know how blacks feel.

So tell us what would you do?

Why It's Hard to Have an Intelligent Political Debate With Progressives

OK LETS HAVE AN INTELLIGENT POLITICAL DEBATE, ADDRESS THESE ISSUES FIRST:

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country forcing the Syrians to become international refugees.

1) that was the UN
2) It's got to be more than that. I think that's just the yearly pay out
3) what utter bullshit
4) more non-sense

making shit up is not debate

IF WHAT I STATED IS "SHIT" THEN IT SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU TO REBUT/REFUTE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

[/QUOTE]
Throughout 1947, the United Nations Special Commission on Palestine examined the Palestinian question and recommended the partition of Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state. On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain a corpus separatum under international control administered by the United Nations.
Creation of Israel, 1948 - 1945–1952 - Milestones - Office of the Historian
no homeless

U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact
Congress Watch: A Conservative Total for U.S. Aid to Israel: More Than $130 Billion

#3 is your assumption, provide a link that proves Israel ordered us in

Obama rules out Syria ground invasion in passionate defence of Isis strategy

3 of your 4 have been proven wrong, with links.

please prove your assumption is correct.

actually, fuck that, we know your lying.

You can't have a conversation with people that think tyranny is freedom.

When they can't grasp how wrong that is, how to you explain to them that islam would kill them first given the chance?

All the attacks in the western world are in cities. what lives in cities? leftists. So who are the muslims killing and who cares that they are getting killed?

how bizarre is it that we care that leftist are being killed while they support their killers?
I don't care, lol. I've said before, let the cities and the universities burn. Who gives a shit?
I do.

they may be assholes, but they are still our fellow Americans.

dumb as they are, someone needs to defend them

and let the cites burn? they'd end up living where we live.

Forum List

Back