Why It's Hard to Have an Intelligent Political Debate With Progressives

Large-numbers-of-Muslims-are-not-our-friends.jpg

Because you can show them information like this – and they will either ignore or try to deflect from it. The blogger goes on to outline one fact after another that his counterpart either ignores or simply brushes aside.

At what point to de learn that even trying to debate with progressives is a losing proposition?

Read more @ Obama’s speech highlights why it’s hard to have an intelligent political debate with Progressives

How large is Isis's army? 180 million? 300 million?

Or is it only 25-30,000. Hmm, something no add uppy Bok Choi.

It reflects on the attitude of muslims feelings towards us.
And remember....it only took 19 hijackers to royally screw us last time.

Because you can show them information like this – and they will either ignore or try to deflect from it. The blogger goes on to outline one fact after another that his counterpart either ignores or simply brushes aside.

At what point to de learn that even trying to debate with progressives is a losing proposition?

Read more @ Obama’s speech highlights why it’s hard to have an intelligent political debate with Progressives

Your tin foil hat is on too tight. Loosen it up a bit and you might be able to participate in convos.

Reality better kick in...

American Muslims (citizen or refugees) kill far less people that regular Americans.

If you want to compare Turkey's crime rate against US...

For a violent people they don't commit much crime in comparison...

View attachment 56524

These are countries with far more poverty but have less crime...
So keep fishing...

So what exactly does that have to do with muslims wanting to kill westerners?
Oh thats right....absolutely nothing.

Well you were the ones saying they were violent...

They manage to show great restrain in there own countries.

And in US Muslims are less violent than the general population.

It just shows that your whole world of 'all muslims bad' is complete crap...

When a white person kills a load of people do you say all white people are bad and we should watch them all... Do you not see you are playing into ISIS hands... You are one of their lemmings...

ISIS wants to divide the moderates in both christian and muslim faiths... It dumbs idiots who are full of fear to do that.. You are that guy..
Congrats, our fear should be not moderate muslims but dumb extremists on both sides that go around saying we should kill the other...

ISIS needs guys like you and without your knowledge they have you recruited.

Because you can show them information like this – and they will either ignore or try to deflect from it.
But aren't YOU ignoring that 1.2 to 1.32 BILLION Muslims are NOT "radical" by your own information?
Why yes, yes you are!

Last edited:

American Muslims (citizen or refugees) kill far less people that regular Americans.

View attachment 56524

So keep fishing...

When a white person kills a load of people do you say all white people are bad and we should watch them all... Do you not see you are playing into ISIS hands... You are one of their lemmings...

ISIS wants to divide the moderates in both christian and muslim faiths... It dumbs idiots who are full of fear to do that.. You are that guy..
Congrats, our fear should be not moderate muslims but dumb extremists on both sides that go around saying we should kill the other...

You stupid son of a ......
How many fucking Christians live in camel jockey enclaves you dolt!!

Libturds have paralyzed frontal lobes. There is no cognitive function going on there.

You can have a more intellectual conversation with a goldfish.

You know you are outmatched when you say such nonsense about your opponent. You should be asking why Republicans and Isis have so many of the same beliefs.

View attachment 56524

So keep fishing...

Millions. Only in this country, they are called "trailers". Ones like the one you live in.

Why It's Hard to Have an Intelligent Political Debate With Progressives?

Because RWnuttery produces very few intelligent debaters.

View attachment 56524

So keep fishing...

Millions. Only in this country, they are called "trailers". Ones like the one you live in.

Sorry,they dont allow trailers on the sixth fairway in the #1 ranked master planned community in the nation derpster.
And you didnt even address the post.....

Because you can show them information like this – and they will either ignore or try to deflect from it.

See the difference between a Conservative like you- and a "Progressive" like me- is that I challenge unsubstantiated claims like this- while you choose to believe them at face value.

You believe whatever your Conservative Bloggers tell you.

Even though that image has no links- no source- you blindly believe it.

Progressives like myself actually look for Facts that can be corroborated.

First off, I do not consider myself to be a "conservative". I am first and foremost a Constitutionalist.

Second, I spend hours every day seeking out the facts of situations so I can make intelligent decisions.

And third, I am open enough to accept input from a wide variety of sources. And, when that input is in the form of an opinion, a recognize it as such.

See the difference between a Conservative like you- and a "Progressive" like me- is that I challenge unsubstantiated claims like this- while you choose to believe them at face value.

First off, I do not consider myself to be a "conservative". I am first and foremost a Constitutionalist.

Second, I spend hours every day seeking out the facts of situations so I can make intelligent decisions.

And third, I am open enough to accept input from a wide variety of sources. And, when that input is in the form of an opinion, a recognize it as such.

Then as a self-imagined constitutionalist you should be aware that Muslim-Americans have every single right that Christian-Americans enjoy.

View attachment 56524

So keep fishing...

Actually quite a lot... 10% of Syria, 5% of Iraq, 10% of Eygpt,....

So you kind of stepped in it there....

You see how you help ISIS... Come out with idiotic statements is a great way to help the warmongers...

How about reality .

How many Muslims live in the US be those that have terrorized the U.S. ?

You are just looking for an excuse to vent your bigotry .
On September 11, nineteen of them lived here.

A mere 19.

Kapish?

View attachment 56524

So keep fishing...

Actually quite a lot... 10% of Syria, 5% of Iraq, 10% of Eygpt,....

So you kind of stepped in it there....

You see how you help ISIS... Come out with idiotic statements is a great way to help the warmongers...

So now you're going to say muslims and Christians are living in harmony all over the middle east?:lmao:

Then as a self-imagined constitutionalist you should be aware that Muslim-Americans have every single right that Christian-Americans enjoy.

Of course they do! Nobody argues with that at all.

And, as they accept American citizenship, it is their duty, first and foremost to obey the laws based upon the US Constitution. If they wish to live by the Hadith and Sharia - I would suggest they move to countries where those are the laws.

You can't have a conversation with people that think tyranny is freedom.

When they can't grasp how wrong that is, how to you explain to them that islam would kill them first given the chance?

All the attacks in the western world are in cities. what lives in cities? leftists. So who are the muslims killing and who cares that they are getting killed?

how bizarre is it that we care that leftist are being killed while they support their killers?
I don't care, lol. I've said before, let the cities and the universities burn. Who gives a shit?

View attachment 56524

So keep fishing...

Omg, that's fucking rich.

View attachment 56524

So keep fishing...

Omg, that's fucking rich.

I know right!!!
But they dont kill each other at home all that much so why would they want to kill their enemies in America?
Of all the stupid shit I've read on this board this is right up there at the top.

Forum List

Back