Why judge anyone? Why can't beliefs about transgender identity be respected equally?

Of course I can, based on your comments, make some rational judgments.

Flaky, you have no idea how to make rational decisions, much less judgments, LMAO...
Please do not counsel others until you have your life under control.
They need to get another fortune teller in your circus, your abilities are non existent...Learn to keep your head out of the elephants ass...
GWV pretends to be rational and has difficulty being counseled.

View attachment 75948

It's good to see you confirm you're clueless, now can you sit up and beg?
Get over yourself, because you are going to have to get over this.

Flaky there is nothing to get over, my opinion is not going to change on this subject, I'm not as easily influenced as you...

Of course I can, based on your comments, make some rational judgments.

Flaky, you have no idea how to make rational decisions, much less judgments, LMAO...
Please do not counsel others until you have your life under control.
They need to get another fortune teller in your circus, your abilities are non existent...Learn to keep your head out of the elephants ass...
GWV pretends to be rational and has difficulty being counseled.

View attachment 75948

It's good to see you confirm you're clueless, now can you sit up and beg?
Get over yourself, because you are going to have to get over this.

Flaky there is nothing to get over, my opinion is not going to change on this subject, I'm not as easily influenced as you...
Au contraire, you are far more impressed and influenced than me.

This is about civil liberties not your feelz.

So you grew up in with transvestites, that explains a lot...

No one stops them from going to the restroom, what you are saying is they have convinced you that the male that wants to feel like a female is normal...

It's pretty clear the only people defending this issue are suffering from this delusional belief that this is normal, obviously you are one of them Flaky, go ahead and admit it, you grew up as a transvestite...

What is wrong with people having conflicting beliefs about transgender identity.
To some people it's internal, and not a choice.
To others it's about external appearance, a behavioral choice.
Why not treat both approaches as creeds, and weigh and respect them equally under law?
Is that really too much to ask?

If Hindus, Muslims and Vegans don't agree on not eating beef, pork or no meat at all;
does this require govt to pass a policy imposing one and excluding another? For matters of beliefs or creeds, what happened to govt generally staying out of conflicts and letting people work it out and decide for themselves how to exercise their beliefs without stepping on each other's boundaries.

Do we see Lutherans suing to force Catholics to open up their communions to everyone to avoid discrimination? The policy of letting institutions work out their own systems works in private; why can't bathroom policies be treated as personal. Sure, where public institutions are involved, nobody should be discriminated against, but that goes both ways; a policy that seeks to CORRECT an issue of discrimination can't impose a different one and be pushed as a solution.

If a couple is the only Vegan at a dinner is there anything wrong with preparing a meal differently for that couple, WITHOUT changing the whole menu for all the other guests so they are all treated the same?

Let's compare some other scenarios, tell me if you see the similarities or not:

When Muslims want to pray at work, they may request a special arrangement with their management to have a quiet place to pray 5 times a day.
Does this mean EVERYONE has to be subject to that? No. it's kept in private.
There is nothing shameful about being different, and doing something in a private
room or corner that nobody else has to ask for and do.

If Christians want to express or share their beliefs in ways that affect others, people have the right to say NO I don't feel comfortable. Don't impose that on me in public, keep it in private. This isn't considered discrimination but courtesy to understand other people may not take it the same way it is meant.

Some people don't get how is it imposing on Christians to ask them to keep their ways to themselves. But some of their belief is based on duty to share with others, and they feel excluded and a sense of loss at being denied what is natural to them as free expression and exercise. to others it is imposing and pushing religion in public.

Here isn't something similar happening? Both sides have beliefs that impact the others.
Neither side is going to get their way without infringing on the sense of security of the others. So that is why Unisex restrooms or neutral / singlestalled facilities seem the best option which don't require EITHER side to change their views or change how they act.

The rest of the debate appears to be emotional attachment and personal meaning this issue has to different people.

Since it isn't scientifically proven what is going on with transgender identity, it's all personal beliefs and faith based. So why not respect those equally and impose none, and exclude none. Allow people freedom to work out their issues they are bringing to the table. And as for the restrooms, it seems unisex restrooms don't cause any conflict, so why not remain neutral? isn't that what govt policy should be ideally, totally neutral?

The emotional and personal factors involved here are what is really causing the debates to escalate beyond repair. The facts are simple that NOTHING is proven, so it's all faith based on both sides. The sooner we can accept that, and separate our personal stakes and meaning this has to us from the actual policies that are going to work or going to fail, the better we can take steps to avoid failure and to seek what is more effective.

I hope the hoopla and upset calms down, and people rise above the personal issues at stake to work out fair policies that respect all people and restore a sense of normal standards. Thanks for letting me share, and I hope you will also! Yours truly, Emily

It's a mental disorder.

I don't care if they aren't hurting anyone but themselves. I DO care when adults are using children for their sick games.

I DO care when people are getting sued for calling a mentally imbalanced woman ma'am, etc etc.

images

Good for you Jake, but you don't get to decide what I have to be comfortable with.

9 out of 10 idiots on this thread don't know the difference between transgender and transexual..

they have a mental disorder ... they're F'n STUPID !

9 out of 10 idiots on this thread don't know the difference between transgender and transexual..

wait wait so you're saying these people are trans sexual rather than trans gender?

No not really, you have been convinced they are different, when in reality they are very much alike, that would mean you're the fucking idiot who is suffering from a mental disorder...

No one stops them from going to the restroom, what you are saying is they have convinced you that the male that wants to feel like a female is normal...

It's pretty clear the only people defending this issue are suffering from this delusional belief that this is normal, obviously you are one of them Flaky, go ahead and admit it, you grew up as a transvestite...
Not at all and you are simply cowering from the 'trannies'. They don't want you buddy.

Not at all and you are simply cowering from the 'trannies'. They don't want you buddy.

Jake , the government has NO business telling me that I must allow boys and men who are clearly boys and men even if they "think they are women" to use the same restroom and worse the same shower as my daughter.

That's not passing ANY judgement on anyone. It's simply stating that the government doesn't have the authority to make that decision about MY children.

What if it was the reverse. What if when Bush was in office and he had written an EO stating " you MUST use the bathroom of the gender you were born as?" OF course then the argument would be on the other foot and the same idiots who are defending this would be screaming that the President doesn't have that kind of authority, and no doubt other morons who are crying over this issue would also be defending Bush had he done so.

More idiocy from morons who have decided to stop thinking for themselves and instead just rely on their political party of choice to choose their position for them.

Yet you apparently have quite the thing for them Jake, not a day passes that you don't obsess over trannies and pee pee.

Yet you apparently have quite the thing for them Jake, not a day passes that you don't obsess over trannies and pee pee.
You freek dooshes on the far right are the ones obsessed, Soggy. You are classic on this. I am defending civil liberties while you are attacking people.

You freek dooshes on the far right are the ones obsessed, Soggy. You are classic on this. I am defending civil liberties while you are attacking people.

Pee pee habits are now a civil liberty?

That's rich.

And btw, what's a "doosh"?

No not really, you have been convinced they are different, when in reality they are very much alike, that would mean you're the fucking idiot who is suffering from a mental disorder...

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

What again was your "case"?

Pee pee habits are now a civil liberty? That's rich. And btw, what's a "doosh"?
You are entitled to your freeky doosh mental illness, Soggy.

I rest my case.

What again was your "case"?

that idiots like you don't know the difference between transgender and transexual.

Forum List

Back