Why Kanye West & Alex Jones can heal race relations in America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Why Kanye West & Alex Jones Can Heal Race Relations in America

If Kanye West joined Alex Jones on InfoWars, it would be a significant healing event for race relations in America.

While many “white” people voted for Obama in 2008 in the interests of racial unity, Obama only delivered hatred, division and heightened intolerance.

But Kanye West could achieve what Obama only promised to deliver: Genuine healing through free thinking and genuine conversations about what we all have in common (rather than pushing differences to try to divide us).

In my latest Counterthink....................

Well anybody can heal it as long as we teach the weak minded losers of society to stop using race comparisons on every aspect of their lives.

MSM is severely guilty of this

enhanced-buzz-5551-1308162992-8.jpg

Why Kanye West & Alex Jones Can Heal Race Relations in America

If Kanye West joined Alex Jones on InfoWars, it would be a significant healing event for race relations in America.

While many “white” people voted for Obama in 2008 in the interests of racial unity, Obama only delivered hatred, division and heightened intolerance.

But Kanye West could achieve what Obama only promised to deliver: Genuine healing through free thinking and genuine conversations about what we all have in common (rather than pushing differences to try to divide us).

In my latest Counterthink....................

Well anybody can heal it as long as we teach the weak minded losers of society to stop using race comparisons on every aspect of their lives.

MSM is severely guilty of this
This is some funny stuff right here......:71:

I usually have a reply to this kind of Bullshit. But I'm literally speechless this time. I don't know what to you say.

AWWWWWWWWWW. They can put on cowboy hats and sing : Kumbaya mah nigga, kumbaya. Kumbaya muffukka, kum-by-ya

All it takes to heal race relations in this country is to appear on Jones’ program. :lol:

I usually have a reply to this kind of Bullshit. But I'm literally speechless this time. I don't know what to you say.

That's almost as bad as me not having anything to say bhaahhaha.

All it takes to heal race relations in this country is to appear on Jones’ program. :lol:

Yes that is it . bahahhaha. The 2000% race solver :iyfyus.jpg::lastword:

I think most problems in this country can be solved by this simple phrase: Don't be an asshole.

Yes, on top of the media who are the biggest assholes of all. They make it a race issue on everything from crimes to the most innocent situations it's always gotta be about the White did this, the blacks are that, oh Mexican this blah blah blahhhh.

The only way to solve race issues in this country is to eliminate the current democrat party, eliminate any gov-mandated race quotas and completely overhaul every academic institution and every mainstream media source.

Forum List

Back