Why known threats are allowed to buy weapons......its the law

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am convinced the only reason congress and the Senate refuse to address this issue of allowing known threats to legally purchase fire arms is because it would be very tempting and very easy to put anybody on this list, especially government hating militia's supported by white/men groups in this country!!!! The sole and only reason this law will never get passed in this country. Otherwise it would get passed yesterday.

Your thoughts??

Are you wanting to strip away constitutional rights because of thought crimes?

I am convinced the only reason congress and the Senate refuse to address this issue of allowing known threats to legally purchase fire arms is because it would be very tempting and very easy to put anybody on this list, especially government hating militia's supported by white/men groups in this country!!!! The sole and only reason this law will never get passed in this country. Otherwise it would get passed yesterday.

Your thoughts??

We don't live in a police state....that will happen when hilary gets in.....hell...you assholes don't want cops to frisk known gang banger, convicted felons.......the guys actually shooting the most people in the country........

Your thoughts??

We don't live in a police state....that will happen when hilary gets in.....hell...you assholes don't want cops to frisk known gang banger, convicted felons.......the guys actually shooting the most people in the country........
but that's not "fair" you bigot!

• Banned
Thoughts very often turn into action as we all have seen.
So you are an authoritarian that supports punishing thought crimes? Damn nigga, you crazy as fuckkk!
Let me describe for the last time what a nigga is....its an ignorant being poised to believe in anything fed them, lost in education and subject to violence.....and if you find a mirror you lice licking balding white fuck, you'd not only see a nigga, but another strapped onto your *ife!!

If the president could issue a decree forcing every public school to let confused boys use the girls locker room and then justify it with the insulting statement that "girls need to get over their fear of male genitalia", why didn't he issue a presidential order preventing suspected terrorists who were under investigation by the FBI from purchasing firearms? The short answer is that he doesn't give a shit about the physical and mental welfare of girls because they don't vote but he cares about the jihad Muslims who would be annoyed at being singled out.

If the president could issue a decree forcing every public school to let confused boys use the girls locker room and then justify it with the insulting statement that "girls need to get over their fear of male genitalia", why didn't he issue a presidential order preventing suspected terrorists who were under investigation by the FBI from purchasing firearms? The short answer is that he doesn't give a shit about the physical and mental welfare of girls because they don't vote but he cares about the jihad Muslims who would be annoyed at being singled out.
I challenge you to count just how many high school transgenders there are in this country and then when your through using both hands, if that, I want you to put them together and pray for not just your ignorance but for the ignorance of others. You sound like a frustrated racist idiot...who needs a hug by a large python snake!!

Your thoughts??
Sounds like racist bias.

So you are an authoritarian that supports punishing thought crimes? Damn nigga, you crazy as fuckkk!
Let me describe for the last time what a nigga is....its an ignorant being poised to believe in anything fed them, lost in education and subject to violence.....and if you find a mirror you lice licking balding white fuck, you'd not only see a nigga, but another strapped onto your *ife!!
are you really making fun of Caucasian hair? Lol
Just to be clear, you ARE for stripping Constitutional rights for thought crimes?

Just to be clear, you ARE for stripping Constitutional rights for thought crimes?
Yeah, I'm making fun of your fuckin hair....what little you rat fucks have left, wanna go there????? Listen, up until these sand niggas took over scaring the hell out of everybody, you white lice lickers pretty much cornered the damned market.

Yeah, I'm making fun of your fuckin hair....what little you rat fucks have left, wanna go there????? Listen, up until these sand niggas took over scaring the hell out of everybody, you white lice lickers pretty much cornered the damned market.
I just find it humorous a black person making fun of a white persons hair lol.

Your thoughts??
They can buy them illegally. Again, laws don't stop criminals, they stop law-abiding citizens. You have to be mentally deficient to think that gun laws would actually stop criminals. The most recent mass shootings all happened in gun-free zones, you're just making law-abiding citizens into easy targets by taking away our defenses. It has been proven REPEATEDLY that gun laws just increase crime rates. Liberals just conveniently ignore that.

Look, we all know yaw got that fine soft silky shit, something nigga's love but I have yet to see one white woman or man, carry that shit past 50....your hair gets so thin, I can look inside ya head and see what your thinking....now that shit is funny......and a white guy keeping his hair past 25??? Com'on, I know the sista's be whack with thier fucked up hair do's and weaves, yeah they look like clowns and I hate it....but but but under all that shit, is hair..something you lice balls lack after a certain age, just sayin.....now laugh on dat!!

Look, we all know yaw got that fine soft silky shit, something nigga's love but I have yet to see one white woman or man, carry that shit past 50....your hair gets so thin, I can look inside ya head and see what your thinking....now that shit is funny......and a white guy keeping his hair past 25??? Com'on, I know the sista's be whack with thier fucked up hair do's and weaves, yeah they look like clowns and I hate it....but but but under all that shit, is hair..something you lice balls lack after a certain age, just sayin.....now laugh on dat!!
LMAO damn nigga, you stupid as fuck

It sounds like you are giving everyone permission to call you "nigga".

Your thoughts??

About the whole "No Buy List", if someone is so seriously fucked up that the government deems them so dangerous that they can't own a firearm, why not lock them the fuck up in prison? Obviously they had to commit some violent crime, or maybe openly support a terror organization or ideology. It's not hard to identify these people. So when we do, they should be picked up, not put on a fucking list that isn't going to prevent them from buying a gun on the black market anyway.

Forum List

Back