Why known threats are allowed to buy weapons......its the law

Are you wanting to strip away constitutional rights because of thought crimes?
Thoughts very often turn into action as we all have seen.
So you are an authoritarian that supports punishing thought crimes? Damn nigga, you crazy as fuckkk!
Let me describe for the last time what a nigga is....its an ignorant being poised to believe in anything fed them, lost in education and subject to violence.....and if you find a mirror you lice licking balding white fuck, you'd not only see a nigga, but another strapped onto your *ife!!

It sounds like you are giving everyone permission to call you "nigga".
I'm almost 60 fuckin years old, do you honestly think words effect me at this point? Especially coming from a bunch of ignorants ass white folk? Seriously? You want to hurt my feelings.....call me late for dinner or payday, then we got issues!!

I am convinced the only reason congress and the Senate refuse to address this issue of allowing known threats to legally purchase fire arms is because it would be very tempting and very easy to put anybody on this list, especially government hating militia's supported by white/men groups in this country!!!! The sole and only reason this law will never get passed in this country. Otherwise it would get passed yesterday.

Your thoughts??

About the whole "No Buy List", if someone is so seriously fucked up that the government deems them so dangerous that they can't own a firearm, why not lock them the fuck up in prison? Obviously they had to commit some violent crime, or maybe openly support a terror organization or ideology. It's not hard to identify these people. So when we do, they should be picked up, not put on a fucking list that isn't going to prevent them from buying a gun on the black market anyway.
but those types are put on the list and are prevented from buying guns. Its the "what if maybe" motherfuckers like this nut that gets a pass and the reason is because all white people are potential what if may butt nuts and nobody can touch a redneck and his gun

I am convinced the only reason congress and the Senate refuse to address this issue of allowing known threats to legally purchase fire arms is because it would be very tempting and very easy to put anybody on this list, especially government hating militia's supported by white/men groups in this country!!!! The sole and only reason this law will never get passed in this country. Otherwise it would get passed yesterday.

Your thoughts??

About the whole "No Buy List", if someone is so seriously fucked up that the government deems them so dangerous that they can't own a firearm, why not lock them the fuck up in prison? Obviously they had to commit some violent crime, or maybe openly support a terror organization or ideology. It's not hard to identify these people. So when we do, they should be picked up, not put on a fucking list that isn't going to prevent them from buying a gun on the black market anyway.
but those types are put on the list and are prevented from buying guns. Its the "what if maybe" motherfuckers like this nut that gets a pass and the reason is because all white people are potential what if may butt nuts and nobody can touch a redneck and his gun

The Islamist nut was identified and already investigated by the FBI. There was plenty of evidence to lock his ass up. He wasn't because we have PC idiots in our government agencies appointed by President Hussein, who has stated he will stand by Muslims no matter what. It has nothing to do with white boys in militias.

Are you wanting to strip away constitutional rights because of thought crimes?
Thoughts very often turn into action as we all have seen.
So you are an authoritarian that supports punishing thought crimes? Damn nigga, you crazy as fuckkk!
Let me describe for the last time what a nigga is....its an ignorant being poised to believe in anything fed them, lost in education and subject to violence.....and if you find a mirror you lice licking balding white fuck, you'd not only see a nigga, but another strapped onto your *ife!!

It sounds like you are giving everyone permission to call you "nigga".
I'm almost 60 fuckin years old, do you honestly think words effect me at this point? Especially coming from a bunch of ignorants ass white folk? Seriously? You want to hurt my feelings.....call me late for dinner or payday, then we got issues!!
So Avon does you no good?

Your thoughts??

We have list like that...it is called the list of convicted felons who can't buy guns......and yet 90% of all gun murders are committed by convicted felons on that list.....

Do you think the anti-gunners see the problem with their magic no-fly list?

Forum List

Back