Why legal weed is beginning to suck.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
Sure, all the hipsters love legal pot. Hell, I do to but all good things must come to an end. Already we are getting big weed companies whose business model follows the big tobacco companies. They mimic the big alchohol company’s in how they run out and absorb smaller and private growers. They are even putting shit in the pot.

How the Feds Will Use DNA To Track Legal Weed

I’ll stick to the illegal stuff.

So start a small company selling organic weed. "All the Highs with None of the Lies!". Then grow that company.

So start a small company selling organic weed. "All the Highs with None of the Lies!". Then grow that company.

I’m with ya, matter of fact, I would be fine with just growing my own without a tagent sprayed on it. I mean isn’t that why the big tobacco companies get shit? I figure they have to lock the market in before the serious refs begin like listing tar content on smokable weed, the substance they use to tag the pot as well as THC content. I bet COPD drugs see an up tick to going by how much weed 20 something’s smoke today. Not down on weed, I love the stuff but they are making it not fun.

I am not against legalizing drugs, but why is it OK to smoke pot, but not cigarettes?

Smoke both. Just without the weird stuff in it. Tobacco companies are supposed to be pure evil in a bottle. Big weed is doing the same stuff, but they are forward thinking and cool. I don’t get it.

I am not against legalizing drugs, but why is it OK to smoke pot, but not cigarettes?

cigarettes are illegal? When did that happen?

Not illegal all the way, but if you held ciggies and joints side by side smoking the joint is by far more socally acceptable. Here is another good read.

Speaker says Big Marijuana follows path of Big Tobacco

“At the Anderson Impact Center on Friday, Will Jones, community and outreach associate of Smart Approaches to Marijuana (SAM), used data to explain why legalization is not the best course.

Jones, armed with a presentation full of statistics, videos and scientific and medical studies, said that SAM isn't about demonizing marijuana -- it's about demonizing Big Marijuana.”

Smoke both. Just without the weird stuff in it. Tobacco companies are supposed to be pure evil in a bottle. Big weed is doing the same stuff, but they are forward thinking and cool. I don’t get it.

I don't smoke anything, but we have cigarettes demonized by society, law suits, and heavily taxed, yet many people are fine with the health risks of smoking pot.

I don't smoke anything, but we have cigarettes demonized by society, law suits, and heavily taxed, yet many people are fine with the health risks of smoking pot.

True, I am one, but most are not. The legal weed movement was about freedom, not tagging chemicals so the weed tycoons can make their billions. For my part, I’ll stick to the illegal way. Always wanted to be a farmer.

Did you think a billion dollar industry would stay mom and pop? All things follow the same trajectory as people/corps follow the money. Marijuana is no different.

Sure, all the hipsters love legal pot. Hell, I do to but all good things must come to an end. Already we are getting big weed companies whose business model follows the big tobacco companies. They mimic the big alchohol company’s in how they run out and absorb smaller and private growers. They are even putting shit in the pot.

You want capitalism? You get capitalism!

Dude......do you know somebody who can score me some??? :smoke:

I haven't smoked in over 30 years.

Whaaaa? You can’t score? Gimme you address and I’ll send you some cookies.

Whaaaa? You can’t score? Gimme you address and I’ll send you some cookies.
That would be very cool, but then that would be a felony.
I appreciate the thought tho.
Eventually the red-necks in this state will legalize pot and I will be able to make some cookies of my own.

I knew they were tainting the pot. They want you to smoke pharmaceutical pot only mess up your brain matrix.

/----/ I'm against legalizing pot but your business solution to stop complaining and start your own business is sound.

What health risks?

Forum List

Back