Why Liberalism Must Be Expunged.

Here is a rule which is the hermeneutical key to understanding how the Left differs, in a most deleterious way, from the right:

The Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.
I'm a liberal, I'm on the left and I can tell you, you have no clue what I value. Because if you did, you wouldn't be spending so much time "making up" what I value.

1. Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

The Left’s concept of materialism broadens into the overarching desire to see every individual materially equal. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it, and has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

Leftists believe that an end to social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Dennis Prager, ”Still The Best Hope”
It's certainly better than totalitarian capitalism where 1% of the country, owns 94% of its assets.

2. Claims of 'racism' are linked to demands for increased minimum wage laws by this view of the world.
No matter that it has been tried, and not only failed, failed miserably, but resulted in well over 100 million human beings slaughtered.
No, claims of racism, is because you and the right are racists. You've confirmed an Attorney General who thinks the worst thing about the KKK, is smoking pot.

3. And, more bad news for the Left from the LA Times:
"Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

California’s minimum wage jumped
to $10.50 an hour at the start of the new year. As the founder of a small fashion design house and clothing manufacturer in San Fernando, I’m not a disinterested observer in this change.

After two years in business, my company now has more than 150 clients from all over the world and 18 employees. It’s what’s known as a cut-and-sew house, part of the garment industry that generates about $17 billion in annual economic activity in Los Angeles County, including $6.9 billion in payroll, according to a 2016 industry report by the California Fashion Assn. This is the epicenter of apparel design and manufacturing in the United States; domestically manufactured clothing is more expensive, but retail and wholesale customers who care about quality and working conditions have historically been willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, the industry is on a downward trend. Los Angeles County used to have more than 5,000 apparel factories; today, my company is one of roughly 2,000 — and many (e.g. American Apparel) are looking for a way out. One Los Angeles Times headline, quoting a California State University economist, warned that “the exodus has begun."

If not for the $15 minimum wage, I’d have zero interest in leaving California."
Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

Did I mention that the Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.

Think about that.
Fuck you and your minimum wage misdirection plays, you're raping this country's resources at the expense of average American's. You're about as patriotic as a rock!

Remove the p
Here is a rule which is the hermeneutical key to understanding how the Left differs, in a most deleterious way, from the right:

The Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.
I'm a liberal, I'm on the left and I can tell you, you have no clue what I value. Because if you did, you wouldn't be spending so much time "making up" what I value.

1. Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

The Left’s concept of materialism broadens into the overarching desire to see every individual materially equal. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it, and has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

Leftists believe that an end to social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Dennis Prager, ”Still The Best Hope”
It's certainly better than totalitarian capitalism where 1% of the country, owns 94% of its assets.

2. Claims of 'racism' are linked to demands for increased minimum wage laws by this view of the world.
No matter that it has been tried, and not only failed, failed miserably, but resulted in well over 100 million human beings slaughtered.
No, claims of racism, is because you and the right are racists. You've confirmed an Attorney General who thinks the worst thing about the KKK, is smoking pot.

3. And, more bad news for the Left from the LA Times:
"Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

California’s minimum wage jumped
to $10.50 an hour at the start of the new year. As the founder of a small fashion design house and clothing manufacturer in San Fernando, I’m not a disinterested observer in this change.

After two years in business, my company now has more than 150 clients from all over the world and 18 employees. It’s what’s known as a cut-and-sew house, part of the garment industry that generates about $17 billion in annual economic activity in Los Angeles County, including $6.9 billion in payroll, according to a 2016 industry report by the California Fashion Assn. This is the epicenter of apparel design and manufacturing in the United States; domestically manufactured clothing is more expensive, but retail and wholesale customers who care about quality and working conditions have historically been willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, the industry is on a downward trend. Los Angeles County used to have more than 5,000 apparel factories; today, my company is one of roughly 2,000 — and many (e.g. American Apparel) are looking for a way out. One Los Angeles Times headline, quoting a California State University economist, warned that “the exodus has begun."

If not for the $15 minimum wage, I’d have zero interest in leaving California."
Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

Did I mention that the Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.

Think about that.
Fuck you and your minimum wage misdirection plays, you're raping this country's resources at the expense of average American's. You're about as patriotic as a rock!

I'm going to OP my response....here:
And Now For a 'Teachable Moment'

You should read....and learn from it.

Yet another reason this sadistic, disgusting, and twisted ideology must be expunged PoliticalChic. Not only do they continue to torment the most helpless among society, but they do so while denying science, biology, etc. (as they always do).

Feminists to CDC on Drinking While Pregnant: Screw You

And this....from Drudge...

"9 Teens Arrested After Assault In Downtown Baltimore Caught On Tape"
9 Teens Arrested After Assault In Downtown Baltimore Caught On Tape

A pack of black hyenas attack a single white man....
I attribute this to Liberals convincing blacks that they are 'victims' of something...

And, being convinced that one is a victim makes the propensity to engage in criminality more acceptable.

Yet another reason this sadistic, disgusting, and twisted ideology must be expunged PoliticalChic. Not only do they continue to torment the most helpless among society, but they do so while denying science, biology, etc. (as they always do).

I attribute this to Liberals convincing blacks that they are 'victims' of something...

And, being convinced that one is a victim makes the propensity to engage in criminality more acceptable.
Oh PC. I don't understand why you delude yourself with this rightwing bullshit. There is such a thing as objective sources of information without political bias. You should try it.

Oh PC. I don't understand why you delude yourself with this rightwing bullshit. There is such a thing as objective sources of information without political bias. You should try it.

Lemme guess... is it CNN or MSNBC?

Lol you're nothing but a clown.
And Billy000 actually find it amusing that women are denying medical science, biology, etc. and creating severely mentally and physically deformed infants. Who types "LOL" at a story like that? I'll tell you who - sadistic, disgusting, twisted, left-wing hatriots like Billy-boi

Nah....for Billy-boi it is Slate.com and MSNBC. :laugh:

Nope, not those.

This perfectly summaries our boi Billy000 here... :laugh:

Billy hates his own identity, you see...
Oh yeah that's so me. You're good!

For you all i have to find is a chimpanzee with a tin foil hat. I'll let you know when I find that meme.

And Billy000 actually find it amusing that women are denying medical science, biology, etc. and creating severely mentally and physically deformed infants. Who types "LOL" at a story like that? I'll tell you who - sadistic, disgusting, twisted, left-wing hatriots like Billy-boi
So you're saying that liberal women in general think they should drink while pregnant? Hmm. Okay. Should I assume that every republican believes that abortion should be illegal in the case of saving the woman's life?

Nope, not those.

Oh, I know... Huffington Post.

Why don't you name them?

So you're saying that liberal women in general think they should drink while pregnant?
The fact that any do is disturbing as hell. And one thing we know about the left - they are a bunch of mindless drones. No matter how few support something unhinged and bat-shit crazy, eventually all of them will.

Nope, not those.

Oh, I know... Huffington Post.

Why don't you name them?
Vox, Business Insider, International Business Times, and PolitiFact are all good. If you really want to go raw data, you could look at reports from the GAO or the CBO.

So you're saying that liberal women in general think they should drink while pregnant?
The fact that any do is disturbing as hell. And one thing we know about the left - they are a bunch of mindless drones. No matter how few support something unhinged and bat-shit crazy, eventually all of them will.
Okay so I read your hilarious source of GLENN BECK on this lol. So like one woman said she thinks she should get sloshed on alcohol while pregnant. That's basically all that was said. You come across as desperate, you know that right?

Forum List

Back