Why Liberalism Must Be Expunged.

I'm a very ex-liberal who left the Democrap party when Obama turned it into America's most black-supremacist hate group, whose only language is violence, death-threats and a diet of muslim semen. I have never seen more loathsome, bloodthirsty, America-hating, violently white-hating treason than these unhinged, clinically psychotic liberal filth (YES, God help me, I find their behavior even WORSE than the muslim inbreds they fellate). Utterly the most malicious, predatory testaments to everything mankind has ever done wrong. Liberals are also the ultimate Neo-Nazis who spread their butt cheeks for the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-beheading hate ideology in history; muslims have been massacring Jews since their pedo-prophet Mohammed bragged about beheading 600 Jewish prisoners in one day. Liberals are so morally degenerate, I've never seen a group of people go through so many mental gymnastics to jusify all the rape, murder and human rights atrocities that form a wake around this religion everywhere it has ever gone! And liberals' psychopath obsession of destroying anyone who doesn't go along with their treason.

You are like most ex-liberals, you were an old school democrat that held solid principles the party used to stand for and could no longer stand seeing it being twisted into the radical enterprise it has become today. The democratic party of today is to the party what ISIS has become out of basic Muslim faith. Just remember, the best conservatives are ex-liberals who got burned by or finally lost faith in the rabid actions of their former party.

Generation after generation, liberalism wins. Liberalism is progress and progress has proven inevitable.

You don't think so? Try to bring back segregation,

Even as more and more people move toward conservatism. Best estimates are that about 30-33% of the country is liberal. As to "progress," progressivism is just a word, a name you've chosen. Progress implies improvement, but progress is really just forward movement toward a goal and sometimes progress can be advancing forward closer to the edge of a cliff. You just might not realize it. That is where the democrats are now. No one is against any of the things you mentioned! The rest is just your wistful dreams. And as far as segregation, it was the democrats who invented it. It was the democrats who fought to retain slavery during the Civil War. And it was Republicans who freed the slaves.

The democrats have gotten daring and greedy and have shown themselves naked for the true extreme radicals they really are. That was not progress but foolhardiness. They showed their true hand and the voters didn't like what they saw. Cost you another election. The GOP is being evolved whether they like it or not and unless the democrats can reform and throw out this extremism, they are finished as a party. The likes of Reid, Pelosi, Waters and Schummer as they retire will be replaced by more sensible, balanced people.

Generation after generation, liberalism wins. Liberalism is progress and progress has proven inevitable.

Even as more and more people move toward conservatism. Best estimates are that about 30-33% of the country is liberal. As to "progress," progressivism is just a word, a name you've chosen. Progress implies improvement, but progress is really just forward movement toward a goal and sometimes progress can be advancing forward closer to the edge of a cliff. You just might not realize it. That is where the democrats are now. No one is against any of the things you mentioned! The rest is just your wistful dreams. And as far as segregation, it was the democrats who invented it. It was the democrats who fought to retain slavery during the Civil War. And it was Republicans who freed the slaves.

The democrats have gotten daring and greedy and have shown themselves naked for the true extreme radicals they really are. That was not progress but foolhardiness. They showed their true hand and the voters didn't like what they saw. Cost you another election. The GOP is being evolved whether they like it or not and unless the democrats can reform and throw out this extremism, they are finished as a party. The likes of Reid, Pelosi, Waters and Schummer as they retire will be replaced by more sensible, balanced people.

The Democrats who defended slavery and later segregation were not liberals you moron.

Liberalism always wins in the long run and that is why a mainstream conservative of today simply accepts as settled issues ones that his conservative forerunners fought bitterly against years, decades, centuries ago.

Odd, but I've yet to hear of a Conservative who is a champion of civil rights, women's rights, children's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights or anyone else's rights. I've never heard of a Conservative who is a champion of environmental protection, workplace safety, or the development of science.

That is because conservatives don't believe in victim-hood. All those "rights" you mention are groups who identify by some form of "victimization." Conservatives don't whine, they get up, dust off, and make a bigger, stronger effort to succeed. Conservatives aren't about talk, they are about actually getting things done. All of those "champions" you are thinking of, liberals who championed this cause and championed that, how many decades have they been championing them? 30 years? 70? 90? You never stop to realize that it has all just been a lot of talk from liberals to get votes from brain-dead people, and had they really been doing anything about any of those causes, those could not still be issues at all.

There is always more work to be done because none of the liberal champions evoking these "causes" ever actually DO anything about them! Indeed, they are probably the people who created them. All just a ploy of feel-good emotionalism to sucker in the suckers to get more votes. Like when Obama lit up the Whitehouse in rainbow colours. That sure solved a lot of problems. But he sure was "championing" the cause. :spinner:

That is because it is all just a lot of BULL, Nosmo. Wake up. What civil rights need championing? Just what right doesn't a woman have? Children? Gays? They have more rights and protections than I do! It is because of brain dead fools like you who perpetually fall for this crap that the world suffers.

And as far as being regressive or not making progress, sometimes when things work, it is best to just keep them as they are! Nations that have a national identity are not interested in "progress." The very idea of "progress" implies a change that there was something wrong with what you did before. The backbone of any sound nation is tradition not constant upheaval/change/progress, and you can't have any traditions if you cannot even decide who it is you are trying to be. The entire idea of "progress" is just another alinskian precept for arguing that when anyone opposes /your/ change, that they are just being regressive.

All of the EU nations which are big promoters of "progress" are exactly all of the ones now with national crises in economics, civil unrest and total disorder.

Basic courses in Political Science are available at many community colleges.

Is that where you learned your politics? At Community College? The problem with these courses is that they are all taught by alinsky-bred neo-fascists all promoting liberalism, extremism, and radicalism and passing it off as "political science."

"The Left does not value prosperity....it values equality."

Wiser words have never been spoken because to recognize prosperity would be to recognize individual effort. And to acknowledge self-actualization without the need of the State. The only way you can have equality is for it to be IMPOSED upon a society under the threat of force and weight of government, by taking from the producers and giving to the takers. When you think of it, what does the State do? Look at your tax laws: the more productive you are, read: successful, the more you produce and get ahead (meaning do not need THEM), the more they punish you with higher taxes and penalties! And they reward the person who sits on his ass and does absolutely nothing. The less you produce, the better you qualify for benefits, paid for by, of course, those that produce.

The idea of America is equal opportunity. We are all born equal. We all start out naked and equal. Only the Left interprets that as meaning equal OUTCOME. But at least that gives jobs to and empowers lots of liberals in high-paying, powerful government positions.

Odd, but I've yet to hear of a Conservative who is a champion of civil rights, women's rights, children's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights or anyone else's rights. I've never heard of a Conservative who is a champion of environmental protection, workplace safety, or the development of science.

That is because conservatives don't believe in victim-hood. All those "rights" you mention are groups who identify by some form of "victimization." Conservatives don't whine, they get up, dust off, and make a bigger, stronger effort to succeed. Conservatives aren't about talk, they are about actually getting things done. All of those "champions" you are thinking of, liberals who championed this cause and championed that, how many decades have they been championing them? 30 years? 70? 90? You never stop to realize that it has all just been a lot of talk from liberals to get votes from brain-dead people, and had they really been doing anything about any of those causes, those could not still be issues at all.

There is always more work to be done because none of the liberal champions evoking these "causes" ever actually DO anything about them! Indeed, they are probably the people who created them. All just a ploy of feel-good emotionalism to sucker in the suckers to get more votes. Like when Obama lit up the Whitehouse in rainbow colours. That sure solved a lot of problems. But he sure was "championing" the cause. :spinner:

That is because it is all just a lot of BULL, Nosmo. Wake up. What civil rights need championing? Just what right doesn't a woman have? Children? Gays? They have more rights and protections than I do! It is because of brain dead fools like you who perpetually fall for this crap that the world suffers.
You speak of victimhood. Well, there are victims. Victims of exploitation. Workers, women, children, Gays, the environment have all been exploited and the Conservative position is that these groups are whiners. That's a ham handed way to reframe the argument, but it is right there on page three of the Conservative playbook. Reframe the argument if you have no tenable place to argue from.

Are you denying that the opposition to reforms on civil rights, women's rights, Gay rights, environmental remediation has come from the Conservative camp? Where were the Conservatives on these issues if not providing the opposition?

Then you claim that these exploited groups enjoy 'more rights and protections' than you. Another clumsy ploy out of that Conservative playbook. Whenever rights are expanded to include the exploited, claim such expansion provides 'special" rights. What's worse I said the Conservative attitude that an expansion of rights to those they deem unworthy of rights means an erosion of their own rights. Well, I guess that's true to some extent, but not they way Conservatives would understand it. Providing the same rights and protections to the exploited means that Conservatives no longer enjoy the right to do th exploitation.

When a leader recognizes an exploited group the way President Obama recognized the right to same sex marriage, it se vest as an endorsement of the right thing to do. A Conservative in the White House would never applaud the expansion of civil rights and never Mark history by an ostentatious demonstration as President Obama did for that one night.

Until this nation works for every citizen, it works for no one. Delivering justice is a Liberal ideal. Conservatives would just as soon keep things working for themselves at the expense of those they chose to exploit.

Basic courses in Political Science are available at many community colleges.

Is that where you learned your politics? At Community College? The problem with these courses is that they are all taught by alinsky-bred neo-fascists all promoting liberalism, extremism, and radicalism and passing it off as "political science."
Right. And if you fashion a hat of aluminum foil, you can prevent Liberal brain waves from infiltrating your vacant skull.

The Democrats who defended slavery and later segregation were not liberals you moron.

Liberalism always wins in the long run and that is why a mainstream conservative of today simply accepts as settled issues ones that his conservative forerunners fought bitterly against years, decades, centuries ago.

The Founding fathers were also not liberals in the modern sense of the word. They believed in freedom, not some monster government running every detail of our lives.

So was the birth of the United States a liberal or conservative movement?

Here is a rule which is the hermeneutical key to understanding how the Left differs, in a most deleterious way, from the right:

The Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.

1. Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

The Left’s concept of materialism broadens into the overarching desire to see every individual materially equal. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it, and has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

Leftists believe that an end to social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Dennis Prager, ”Still The Best Hope”

2. Claims of 'racism' are linked to demands for increased minimum wage laws by this view of the world.
No matter that it has been tried, and not only failed, failed miserably, but resulted in well over 100 million human beings slaughtered.

3. And, more bad news for the Left from the LA Times:
"Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

California’s minimum wage jumped
to $10.50 an hour at the start of the new year. As the founder of a small fashion design house and clothing manufacturer in San Fernando, I’m not a disinterested observer in this change.

After two years in business, my company now has more than 150 clients from all over the world and 18 employees. It’s what’s known as a cut-and-sew house, part of the garment industry that generates about $17 billion in annual economic activity in Los Angeles County, including $6.9 billion in payroll, according to a 2016 industry report by the California Fashion Assn. This is the epicenter of apparel design and manufacturing in the United States; domestically manufactured clothing is more expensive, but retail and wholesale customers who care about quality and working conditions have historically been willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, the industry is on a downward trend. Los Angeles County used to have more than 5,000 apparel factories; today, my company is one of roughly 2,000 — and many (e.g. American Apparel) are looking for a way out. One Los Angeles Times headline, quoting a California State University economist, warned that “the exodus has begun."

If not for the $15 minimum wage, I’d have zero interest in leaving California."
Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

Did I mention that the Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.

Think about that.
I totally agree with you PC, when you understand liberal equality, it always ends in misery. Bread lines in the old Soviet Union where Doctors and Bread makers were paid the same, so soon, Doctors had to have a gun put to their heads so they would work, yet even bread makers started walking away. There WEREN'T too many people jumping over the wall to get into Mother Russia, but plenty of Russians were leaving for Capitalism and the west. Venezuela which has more oil than Saudi Arabia and a gold mine to make all the citizens there very wealthy, are being held up by corrupt politicians and drug cartels, so the people there starve. Yes, liberalism is all about equality, where everyone is equally poor, and equally miserable, that is liberalism in a nutshell.

(only ones who have the money are the liberal elites who steal the money from their citizens).
You could very easily used the bread-lines from the our own Great Depression.
There may well be some Americans still alive that remember not only the bread lines but the Hoovervilles as well. They also might remember the election of FDR, as the Historians remember, the election of the greatest American president.

Sometimes I think, 'he can't be this stupid.'
Then you pen something so out of touch with reality, that I have to reconsider:Yes, you can be this stupid.

And there she is:

The Asshole Queen reporting for duty right on schedule.

How easily I force Liberals into vulgarity.

Next trick: I make you jump through hoops!

Doggie treat?

Forum List

Back