Why liberals hate soldiers.....5 reasons....

It's no secret that some liberals absolutely HATE members of the Armed Forces or veterans, not all it is true. The contempt that this administration has for active duty as well as veterans is played over and over and over again. The motivations that drove me to enlist and go to Vietnam is more foreign to some here on this board than the motivation that maggots who strap explosives to themselves and blow up a school have. Incredulously, some liberals will mouth apologies for the maggot before ever thanking or certainly lifting a finger to help a US Veteran. Those who stand with me at the Veterans center feeding the homeless veterans are without exception, veterans themselves and we have yet to see the liberal put on an apron or pick up a serving spoon.

When American Sniper came out I could see the writing on the wall and literally name the cast of characters that would be involved, all before it happened. I have nothing but contempt for them.

God Bless Chris Kyle and his family... and God Bless those who are or who have served. The article was good... and correct.
STFU you dumbass. Just because some idiot teabagger says the left hates soldiers doesn't mean it's true. You are lied to about that kind of crap constantly, and you chose to believe it, What an idiot.

YOUR SECRETARY OF STATE was/is a traitor. Did you forget?

It's no secret that some liberals absolutely HATE members of the Armed Forces or veterans, not all it is true. The contempt that this administration has for active duty as well as veterans is played over and over and over again. The motivations that drove me to enlist and go to Vietnam is more foreign to some here on this board than the motivation that maggots who strap explosives to themselves and blow up a school have. Incredulously, some liberals will mouth apologies for the maggot before ever thanking or certainly lifting a finger to help a US Veteran. Those who stand with me at the Veterans center feeding the homeless veterans are without exception, veterans themselves and we have yet to see the liberal put on an apron or pick up a serving spoon.

When American Sniper came out I could see the writing on the wall and literally name the cast of characters that would be involved, all before it happened. I have nothing but contempt for them.

God Bless Chris Kyle and his family... and God Bless those who are or who have served. The article was good... and correct.
STFU you dumbass. Just because some idiot teabagger says the left hates soldiers doesn't mean it's true. You are lied to about that kind of crap constantly, and you chose to believe it, What an idiot.

More teabagger manufactured scandal. Grow up dumbass. The world isn't out to get you.

Where were the charges?

Where were the charges?

lol, your kidding, right?

Where were the charges?

Not at all...where were the charges?

Where were the charges?

Kerry is a peice of shit anti-war traitor. I don't need a charge for that. Are you such a die hard lib to deny it?

this article points out the difference in how liberals view American soldiers....why they dislike....and some...hate our men and women in uniform.....and why they had such a negative reaction to the American Sniper...while the rest of America flocked to see the movie....

5 Reasons Liberals Hate Soldiers Like Chris Kyle - John Hawkins - Page 1
I'm a liberal...and I'm a vet.

hmmm...funny...so was hitler......and we know how he worked out....

this article points out the difference in how liberals view American soldiers....why they dislike....and some...hate our men and women in uniform.....and why they had such a negative reaction to the American Sniper...while the rest of America flocked to see the movie....

It is too obvious... They hate them because they have to pay them. They pretend to be against any war. However they get own benefits of any war. But don't want to finance own army. Liberals are cowards who doesn't hide their nature. We are ruled by them...

It is too obvious... They hate them because they have to pay them. They pretend to be against any war. However they get own benefits of any war. But don't want to finance own army. Liberals are cowards who doesn't hide their nature. We are ruled by them...
Excellent grammatical skills....not mention usage....

John Kerry volunteered for the Navy and served in a combat position in Vietnam. Something you can't take away from him.

John Kerry volunteered for the Navy and served in a combat position in Vietnam. Something you can't take away from him.

And then came home and bad mouthed his country in the middle of a war against monsters and helped serve as a propaganda tool for he enemy.....

I don't believe republicans have ever done anything to help returning vets. I'm talking about programs that may cost money, not just words about honoring vets. Wasn't Chris Kyle the one who lied about punching out Jesse Ventura?

And then came home and bad mouthed his country in the middle of a war against monsters and helped serve as a propaganda tool for he enemy.....

Kerry did the hard thing while republican pussies like bushcheneyrovelimbaughpearle etc stayed home and waved the flag.

Where were the charges?

Kerry is a peice of shit anti-war traitor. I don't need a charge for that. Are you such a die hard lib to deny it?
You are aware that the swift boaters were proven to be lying......right? That's what the term has come to mean. A lying smear campaign.

We have veterans living in homeless shelters, suffering ptsd, lacking training for civilian employment, and republican politicians do nothing about this, as far as I know, anyway. It's not their style. Their style is cut, cut, cut anything that doesn't put money in billionaires' pockets. I'm a liberal, I did my time in the service during the Vietnam conflict, although I was non combat.

Not quite as bad as teabaggers calling the president a traitor though. Talk about propaganda tools for the enemy. The right should be ashamed of themselves.

Barry a traitor? No.... a narcissist, an amateur, and definitely a liar. But a traitor? No, nothing says that being piss ignorant is against the law...

Forum List

Back