Why libertarianism is often evil

IndependantAce

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2014
Not all forms of libertarianism per se, but many are evil for various reasons:

*Many are materialistic - materialism is atheistic and morally degenerate, not to mention anti-American as the Constitution was founded on the belief in God.

*They idealize "freedom". In reality however the American founders idea of "freedom" meant that the government should simply protect "natural rights". "Freedom" as a personal philosophy is morally degenerate, and is the philosophy of groups such as LaVeyan Satanism, as well as counter-culture groups such as the pro-transgender and pro-pedophilia organizations. Virtue is actually far superior than crass "freedom".

*They idolize industrialization and deny our moral right to defend natural order - they falsely believe they have a "right" to industrialize and consumerize the world in the name of profit - however this is just the Satanic doctrine of the Enlightenment, in reality men are meant to be stewards of the earth, both the social and natural order. They also often falsely believe in "non-aggression", but in reality this is a contradictory belief to begin with - and we have a right to use force to defend natural order, such as by criminalizing dangerous forms of vice.

Many "libertarians" are actually just anarchists and libertines who idolize the same values as radicals and sex criminals such as Marquis de Sade. Meaning they are anti-American and anti-God just as much as many progressives are.

It's rare in America to find a Libertarian who isn't actually lying their ass off about their beliefs because they're actually slaves to their chosen religion. So you have nothing to worry about Mal sock... I mean IndependatAss.
Lately I've seen a lot of libertarians supporting transgender rights as "personal freedom". Not to mention a lot of them hide behind the 'natural rights' of the Constitution but at the same time reject God.

So many of them are just "progressives who don't want to share their wealth".

It's rare in America to find a Libertarian who isn't actually lying their ass off about their beliefs because they're actually slaves to their chosen religion. So you have nothing to worry about Mal sock... I mean IndependatAss.
Lately I've seen a lot of libertarians supporting transgender rights as "personal freedom". Not to mention a lot of them hide behind the 'natural rights' of the Constitution but at the same time reject God.

So many of them are just "progressives who don't want to share their wealth". Or "radical social liberals" masquerading as constitutionalists.

Not to mention a lot of them are ignorant on the Bill of Rights, which gave states the rights to regulate social order so long as it didn't interfere with natural rights.

So many of them are just "progressives who don't want to share their wealth". Or "radical social liberals" masquerading as constitutionalists.

Not to mention a lot of them are ignorant on the Bill of Rights, which gave states the rights to regulate social order so long as it didn't interfere with natural rights.
Ah so you are a populist. Like Trump's supporters. You're a religious nutjob who wants the government to enforce your beliefs and to take care of you monetarily. It makes sense now.

Not particularly - however if a libertarian claims that transgendered bathrooms is a "Constitutional right", and that personal freedom = an "anything goes culture" then that is absurd.

I think the Founders were "libertarians" in the Constitutionalist sense. Not in the modern Nietzschean "anything goes" type of sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back