why many believe Trump was one of the best POTUS in modern history !

Point out the times you didn’t believe Trump on any important thing he said.

I’ll wait.
i was skeptical when he said he would make Mexico pay for the wall .. but however he did force the Mexican gov to put troops on their side of the border to impede illegal crossings .

i also think he made statements at times that allowed dims to use against him like [there were good people on both sides ] he should have known the left was going to twist those words against him .. his policies were great but sometimes his words caused controversy ! but his policies were good for all Americans !

Trump was lacking in political astuteness [not a politician] and it got him in trouble with some of the things he said ..

Last edited:
this thread is about why he is popular with the right .. Trump supporters arent a cult like the left claims .. Trump is popular because of his policies not his personality ..
A mix of both. Trump is popular because of his political iconoclasm

many on the left wonder why Trump is polling so high with republican voters but if one takes a moment to look at the accomplishments of the Trump admin and its policies it should be no surprise that Trump is viewed by millions as one of the best POTUS in modern history .

It's not so much the ACCOMPLISHMENTS of the Trump Administration as it is the PROMISES of the Trump Administration.

Trump is the Great White Hope, and he knows all the right Dog-Whistle Notes and Buzz-Words to fire-up his supporters.

He has delivered on a few promises and fallen quite short on many others - most, perhaps - but his supporters want more.

After all, we have to protect those "Beautiful Suburbs" ( White-Folk Territory ) from the Darkies and Fags and such, right?

To their credit, the Republicans are beginning to show a genuine interest in broadening their tent... the jury is still out on that.

i was skeptical when he said he would make Mexico pay for the wall .. but however he did force the Mexican gov to put troops on their side of the border to impede illegal crossings .

i also think he made statements at times that allowed dims to use against him like [there were good people on both sides ] he should have known the left was going to twist those words against him .. his policies were great but sometimes his words caused controversy ! but his policies were good for all Americans !
It's not so much the ACCOMPLISHMENTS of the Trump Administration as it is the PROMISES of the Trump Administration.

Trump is the Great White Hope, and he knows all the right Dog-Whistle Notes and Buzz-Words to fire-up his supporters.

He has delivered on a few promises and fallen quite short on many others - most, perhaps - but his supporters want more.

After all, we have to protect those "Beautiful Suburbs" ( White-Folk Territory ) from the Darkies and Fags and such, right?

To their credit, the Republicans are beginning to show a genuine interest in broadening their tent... the jury is still out on that.
your post is ridiculous ... Trump wouldnt stand a chance at being the nominee much less be the republican leader by a huge margin if he didnt have a track record of success .. so in the lefts opinion beautiful suburbs means no black people or democrats eh ? another example of the lying left twisting words to push a false narrative .

Forum List

Back