Why many conservatives find education dangerous

The overly simplistic characterization of a complex issue that you just offered is exactly the point of the article and my post. To believe a broad education system that is decentralized into local control as an indoctrination process is absurd. Utterly absurd.
Indoctrination is merely the result of the overwhelming number of deluded liberals working in the overall educational system, and their propensity to pass their DUPED ideas on to students. Doesn't really matter much if it's all centralized or decentralized.

The description of rapist isn't applicable to the majority of Mexicans, just the Mexicans who come here.
Not true. Mexico, and most of Latin America has a distinct RAPE CULTURE, that is very foreign and different from American life. Women and children are looked upon as toys to Mexican men, and rape, pedophilia, and sexual assault is so common it is generally accepted as normal. This is why US prosecutors consistently report the "puzzled" attitude of Mexican rape/sex assault suspects in court, who usually can't figure out why they are being arrested, or even thought of as having done something wrong. Where they come from, mostly, it IS NOT considered to BE wrong, and sexual assault is commonly accepted, even within families and even against children.

Another evidence of the Mexican "rape culture" (this actually refers to sex crime generally), is the subways and buses in Mexico City, and other Mexican cities, segregated by sex. The record shows that Mexican men simply cannot keep their hands off Mexican women, including strangers on mass transit facilities. So they have men buses, and separate women & children buses.

Subways in Mexico city have been segregated by sex since the 1960s. Buses a bit more recently. I'd like to see someone show me an American city where sex assault has been so prevalent that they have had to go to mass transit segregated by sex.

Trump said > "They're rapists". TRUE.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

It's really no wonder why many on the right are so quick to reject science and facts.

After the last year and a half, this is quite the very un-self-aware thing to say.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

They need to take a few of you apart and find out what makes you like that

You can forgive the poorly educated, for they do not know. And they can be fixed by education.
The Trump loyalists know what they're doing, and they just don't care what they're doing to the country.
The poorly "educated" do not know the leftist, idiocy bullshit that "educators" throw at kids all day long. This is why the poorly "educated" are the ones who actually know the truth of what is going on, while the well "educated" are indoctrinated, brain damaged, and too DUPED to know anything.

Biden supporters are who don't care what they are doing to the country, while madman Biden spreads Covid from sea to shining sea, with his flying of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens , and at the same time increasing the crime rates all over the country . As Trump correctly said "They're bringing crime. Bringing drugs. They're rapists." No truer words were ever spoken.

Yes, I love the poorly educated too, because "educated" in US universities means being MISeducated. so the less "educated" you are, the less brainwashed your are.
What Trump said is a lie, pandering to the racist, bigoted, hateful right.
liar
Trump is a liar, as are his supporters, hateful racists and bigots.

Cry harder

AS I SAID
The GOP over the last 10 years has had plenty of opportunity to pass legislation repealing the 1994 bill but did not.

Clean you own house nancy.
Why should it be repealed ? What specifically would you pass now ?

Says someone who probably followed Trump. You have no credibility when it comes to intelligence.
Says someone who probably follows anti- American, GLOBALIST Biden. You have no credibility when it comes to intelligence
The anti Americans were the ones supporting Trump as he dragged the reputation of the country through the mud. Do not sit on the right and act like you care for the country, you only care for yourselves.

Says someone who probably followed Trump. You have no credibility when it comes to intelligence.
Says someone who probably follows anti- American, GLOBALIST Biden. You have no credibility when it comes to intelligence
The anti Americans were the ones supporting Trump as he dragged the reputation of the country through the mud. Do not sit on the right and act like you care for the country, you only care for yourselves.
Our reputation was harmed only among communists like you, and you don't matter. You hate America

SassyIrishLass
...the Dems cities are like African shitholes--poor education and HIGH crime rates----and they want us to listen to THEM!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's hilarious dumb ass Dems start threads like this when their Dem run school systems are giant failures in spite of sky high school taxes and spending $20k a year on each student. :auiqs.jpg:
Conservatives do not run the school systems because you have to be educated to do so.
Dems are stupid. Hell Joe Biden is your leader :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Lets just agree that I'm WAY smarter than you.

Our reputation was harmed only among communists like you, and you don't matter. You hate America
Bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about.

SassyIrishLass
...the Dems cities are like African shitholes--poor education and HIGH crime rates----and they want us to listen to THEM!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's hilarious dumb ass Dems start threads like this when their Dem run school systems are giant failures in spite of sky high school taxes and spending $20k a year on each student. :auiqs.jpg:
Conservatives do not run the school systems because you have to be educated to do so.
Dems are stupid. Hell Joe Biden is your leader :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Why agree to a lie? See, you are not that smart.

Sure I do. I'm well aquianted with America hating scum like you

SassyIrishLass
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lib please I got a haircut today, the clippings are smarter than you.

Quit being such a baby.

SassyIrishLass
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lib please I got a haircut today, the clippings are smarter than you.
Keep telling yourself that, genius.

Quit being such a baby.
How is pointing out that you're scum "being a baby?"

Forum List

Back