🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

Says someone who probably followed Trump. You have no credibility when it comes to intelligence.
Says someone who probably follows anti- American, GLOBALIST Biden. You have no credibility when it comes to intelligence
The anti Americans were the ones supporting Trump as he dragged the reputation of the country through the mud. Do not sit on the right and act like you care for the country, you only care for yourselves.
Our reputation was harmed only among communists like you, and you don't matter. You hate America
Bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Sure I do. I'm well aquianted with America hating scum like you
Quit being such a baby.
How is pointing out that you're scum "being a baby?"
Thank you for proving my point.

Says someone who probably followed Trump. You have no credibility when it comes to intelligence.
Says someone who probably follows anti- American, GLOBALIST Biden. You have no credibility when it comes to intelligence
The anti Americans were the ones supporting Trump as he dragged the reputation of the country through the mud. Do not sit on the right and act like you care for the country, you only care for yourselves.
Our reputation was harmed only among communists like you, and you don't matter. You hate America
Bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Sure I do. I'm well aquianted with America hating scum like you
Quit being such a baby.
How is pointing out that you're scum "being a baby?"
Thank you for proving my point.
The one whining about how he's described is the baby.

SassyIrishLass
...the Dems cities are like African shitholes--poor education and HIGH crime rates----and they want us to listen to THEM!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's hilarious dumb ass Dems start threads like this when their Dem run school systems are giant failures in spite of sky high school taxes and spending $20k a year on each student. :auiqs.jpg:
Conservatives do not run the school systems because you have to be educated to do so.
Dems are stupid. Hell Joe Biden is your leader :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Lets just agree that I'm WAY smarter than you.
Why agree to a lie? See, you are not that smart.
Lib please I got a haircut today, the clippings are smarter than you.
Keep telling yourself that, genius.
I'm not the one with the :cuckoo: line.

Asclepias
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH--that's what my second post is about!!!!! --HHAHAHAHAHAH..BLACK teachers CHEATING for the kids---LIBERALS find education dangerous
Puuullllllleeeeeease!!!!!

An educated voter is a liberal voter.
That's why the GOP has been trying to destroy public education for the last 40 years.
if leftists are so educated why in the fuck did they vote for a mush head brain dead fuck like biden?
Because Biden was the best choice to lead this country out of the craphole Cap'n Cheeto dug for our country.
more proof leftists are ignorant little fucks nothing you said is true.
Well, based on
Election results
Economic results
Pandemic results
International relations results

It would seem your Ginormous cranial cavity is full of ginormous cheeto colored turds.
If you believe a 49 year DC politician is your savior and the best choice you are one brain dread fuck.
The fucker has created the problems we have now.
If you forget about the great economy we had for 3 years with President Trump that's not my fault it's you showing your stupidity. I remember all those raises Americans got because of President Trump helping the economy to expand and grow. We became energy independent
And killing the economy was not presidents Trump's fault it was democrat state governors shutting down their state's economy.
Jo like obama is back to kissing the ass of our enemies
the former president is over, just like your bullshit.
I wasn't talking about President Trump I was talking about the man who has 49 years of bullshit a man who did not want his children in what he called racial jungles. A man who championed systematic racism in the 1994 crimes bill and bragged about how it would incarcerate many people. A law that was specifically targeting black Americans.
A man who did a quid pro quo to cover his corruption with Ukraine. A man who has ties with China
You're an idiot for supporting that shit.
What do you know about the 1993 crime bull?
not sure what the 1993 crime bull is I did however mention the 1994 crime bill
So, during the last 10 years when the GOP controlled one or both houses did they not pass legislation to correct this?

ANY BETS

That if such legislation came to the floor today what the GOP senators would do?
Quit trying to make this about Republicans when Democrat passed the bill. Not fixing your mistake does not make them to blame, asshole
Sure.
Have fun talking about stuff from 30 years ago.

AS I SAID
The GOP over the last 10 years has had plenty of opportunity to pass legislation repealing the 1994 bill but did not.

Clean you own house nancy.
You still haven't explained how that relieves the Democrats of responsibility.
Responsibility for what?
Ending their racist policies which caused people like you to abandon the Democratic party in favor of the GOP?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Asclepias
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH--that's what my second post is about!!!!! --HHAHAHAHAHAH..BLACK teachers CHEATING for the kids---LIBERALS find education dangerous

That's why the GOP has been trying to destroy public education for the last 40 years.
if leftists are so educated why in the fuck did they vote for a mush head brain dead fuck like biden?
Because Biden was the best choice to lead this country out of the craphole Cap'n Cheeto dug for our country.
Well, based on
Election results
Economic results
Pandemic results

It would seem your Ginormous cranial cavity is full of ginormous cheeto colored turds.
If you believe a 49 year DC politician is your savior and the best choice you are one brain dread fuck.
If you forget about the great economy we had for 3 years with President Trump that's not my fault it's you showing your stupidity. I remember all those raises Americans got because of President Trump helping the economy to expand and grow. We became energy independent
And killing the economy was not presidents Trump's fault it was democrat state governors shutting down their state's economy.
I wasn't talking about President Trump I was talking about the man who has 49 years of bullshit a man who did not want his children in what he called racial jungles. A man who championed systematic racism in the 1994 crimes bill and bragged about how it would incarcerate many people. A law that was specifically targeting black Americans.
A man who did a quid pro quo to cover his corruption with Ukraine. A man who has ties with China
So, during the last 10 years when the GOP controlled one or both houses did they not pass legislation to correct this?

ANY BETS

That if such legislation came to the floor today what the GOP senators would do?
Quit trying to make this about Republicans when Democrat passed the bill. Not fixing your mistake does not make them to blame, asshole
Sure.

AS I SAID
The GOP over the last 10 years has had plenty of opportunity to pass legislation repealing the 1994 bill but did not.

Responsibility for what?
Ending their racist policies which caused people like you to abandon the Democratic party in favor of the GOP?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I've never been a Democrat, moron. Democrats have been pushing open borders for 60 years.

Asclepias

Well, based on
Election results
Economic results
Pandemic results

ANY BETS

Sure.

AS I SAID

Responsibility for what?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I've never been a Democrat, moron. Democrats have been pushing open borders for 60 years.
You’ve been a party of dumb all that time.

REALLLLLLLY?????
Election results biden won in a landslide.
Economic results, Trump left the economy in a mess, Biden is fixing trump's messes.
Pandemic Results?!?!?! Trump killed 600k Americans, Biden is trying to save lives, even those too stupid to be saved.

Your disconnect from actual factual reality is obvious.
Election results (the REAL ones) - Trump won in a landslide.
Economic results, - Trump left the economy in record breaking HEALTH, before the Democrats Obama & Fauci ruined it with their pandemic, Pelosi's yearlong blockage of stimulus, and Democrat lockdowns.
Pandemic Results - Trump SAVED millions of lives, reducing the death rate from 17,000/week in April 2020 to 2,000/week 2 months later, by means of many actions.

1. Got Ventilators into hospitals (we now have so many we're exporting them),
2. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
3.. the stimulus checks,
4. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
5. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
6. federal aid to hospitals, producing/distributing various medical supplies.
7. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
8. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin, now proven to be effective, despite criticism from ignorant Democrats who stupidly called it harmful.
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[5] In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.[6][7]
And I received Hydroxychloriquin for shoulder joint inflammation, when I was a construction worker in the Army National Guard. It was helpful and without side effects.
I wonder how any people with Covid, who could have been helped, hesitated to take it because of the idiotic reports by looney, leftist media reporters.

Like I said he put together Operation Warp Speed and got the vaccinations going, with incredible record SPEED. HUGE SUCCESS.

He saved millions more lives with the vaccines from Operation Warp Speed, which all occured before Biden took over. The fact that you believe there have been 600K Covid deaths, and total obliviousness to the comorbidities issue, illustrates your ignorance. The CDC admitted in May 2020, that the reported deaths were grossly inflated, due to hospitals being PAID according to number of covid deaths reported. As a result. All deaths were being reported as Covid deaths. The true number is probably less than 50K.

The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 3.8 additional conditions or causes per death. (CDC)

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics (cdc.gov)

Read first line lie
No need to read further.

REALLLLLLLY?????
Election results biden won in a landslide.
Economic results, Trump left the economy in a mess, Biden is fixing trump's messes.
Pandemic Results?!?!?! Trump killed 600k Americans, Biden is trying to save lives, even those too stupid to be saved.

Election results (the REAL ones) - Trump won in a landslide.
Economic results, - Trump left the economy in record breaking HEALTH, before the Democrats Obama & Fauci ruined it with their pandemic, Pelosi's yearlong blockage of stimulus, and Democrat lockdowns.
Pandemic Results - Trump SAVED millions of lives, reducing the death rate from 17,000/week in April 2020 to 2,000/week 2 months later, by means of many actions.

1. Got Ventilators into hospitals (we now have so many we're exporting them),
2. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
3.. the stimulus checks,
4. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
5. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
6. federal aid to hospitals, producing/distributing various medical supplies.
7. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
8. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin, now proven to be effective, despite criticism from ignorant Democrats who stupidly called it harmful.
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[5] In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.[6][7]
And I received Hydroxychloriquin for shoulder joint inflammation, when I was a construction worker in the Army National Guard. It was helpful and without side effects.
I wonder how any people with Covid, who could have been helped, hesitated to take it because of the idiotic reports by looney, leftist media reporters.

Like I said he put together Operation Warp Speed and got the vaccinations going, with incredible record SPEED. HUGE SUCCESS.

He saved millions more lives with the vaccines from Operation Warp Speed, which all occured before Biden took over. The fact that you believe there have been 600K Covid deaths, and total obliviousness to the comorbidities issue, illustrates your ignorance. The CDC admitted in May 2020, that the reported deaths were grossly inflated, due to hospitals being PAID according to number of covid deaths reported. As a result. All deaths were being reported as Covid deaths. The true number is probably less than 50K.

The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 3.8 additional conditions or causes per death. (CDC)

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics (cdc.gov)

Read first line lie
No need to read further.
Bah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Asclepias

Well, based on
Election results
Economic results
Pandemic results

ANY BETS

Sure.

AS I SAID

Responsibility for what?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh I beg to differ.
You were always a democrat moron. You mean like Reagan?

BWAHAHAHA

Asclepias

Well, based on
Election results
Economic results
Pandemic results

ANY BETS

Sure.

AS I SAID

Responsibility for what?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You’ve been a party of dumb all that time.

What does that even mean?

Asclepias

Well, based on
Election results
Economic results
Pandemic results

ANY BETS

Sure.

AS I SAID

Responsibility for what?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh I beg to differ.
You were always a democrat moron. You mean like Reagan?

BWAHAHAHA
Who cares if you don't agree?

Responsibility for what?
That's exactly why I abandoned the Democratic party in favor of the GOP. Democrat racism.

Why should it be repealed ? What specifically would you pass now ?
You're the one complaining, that's your department.
1626057161520.png

It is YOUR "department" to answer a question when somebody asks you one. Everybody here does that, except a coward.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

They fear things that are foreign to them. LOL

Oh BS, stick to actually teaching children the three Rs and leave the CRT, homo/trans crap, social this and that out of it.

I am not advocating teaching homo/trans crap, but just sticking with the Three Rs? Reading, Writing and Arithmetic? Exactly what will that prepare our children for? An assembly line job? A career in retail sales?

Education is much more complex than the 3 Rs.

Forum List

Back