why mass shooting is very big thing ? when it happens on regular basics in america ?

vetea

May 26, 2022
why rapes and domestic violence are big things as well ? when such things happen in each 1 minute in america ?

and demonstic violence in each 9 seconds.

since european/american womens has agreed to the deal of european man. than why is it big issue ?

Last edited:
why rapes and domestic violence are big things as well ? when such things happen in each 1 minute in america ?

since european/american womens has agreed to the deal of european man. than why is it big issue ?
4300+ kids are shot and killed by guns per year now. This surpasses kids that die in car accidents.

Of course the vast majority of these deaths are in Democrat run shit holes where gang violence and overall criminality are running rampant thanks to their “defund the police” and overall anti- law enforcement mentality, and criminal friendly “Justice system” that allows career criminals back out on the streets.

You might understand when you learn the language. We have an ample supply of foreigners trying to tell us our business.

We don't care what you think of America or Americans. At all. Not one little bit.

You might understand when you learn the language. We have an ample supply of foreigners trying to tell us our business.

I'm not saying that what is your business and what is mine, I'm just asking that what is so big deal for people who daily have lots of mass shootings, rape in each minute to such horrible degree that victims, sometimes dies away. And domestic violence per 9 seconds.

That is great America. And entire World is blind enough to imitate you.

I'm not saying that what is your business and what is mine, I'm just asking that what is so big deal for people who daily have lots of mass shootings, rape in each minute to such horrible degree that victims, sometimes dies away. And domestic violence per 9 seconds.

America gets the worst shit out of every country. The world tries to send their shitty people here to get rid of them.

I think we do a pretty good job with your filthy castoffs.

Now, fuck off and don't imitate us. We like it that way.

America gets the worst shit out of every country. The world tries to send their shitty people here to get rid of them.

I think we do a pretty good job with your filthy castoffs.

Now, fuck off and don't imitate us. We like it that way.

America gets what ? worst shit out of every country ? or it was europeans who illegally occupied land from red indians ? huh?

and world sends there shitty people to what ? america ? or its you bunch of varna sankars who are funding terrorists with money and weapons both ? just to enjoy the power and not let commies become stronger ?
and ( son of whore ) its not my personal report but your own governments official report ( son of whore ) but you are an varna sankar and no type of insults will effect you. because you are really son of prostiute and if we call dog a dog than he wont be offended, would he become offended ? huh? ( son of lusty slut in the orgy )

you do not like whole world look after pack of rotten apples like you ? you do not like that everyone imitates you and your feelings as if you know everything ? REALLY ? you do not like that entire world imitates you sons of whores ? without assilimating you completely ? show was nice!

and we who ? huh? you represent not even your fellow declining country man even. yet you will use the word we ? joke was nice! but now fuck out of here ( like an she dog { like an bitch [ or your mother ]})

So what country are you in?

Exactly what is that word salad supposed to mean? Like I said, you need to learn the language.

Alright, you're very wise man. Keep ignoring everything. And very kindly go away. Clever lyn!

It's your fault your English is so bad it makes no sense. Try putting a coherent sentence together.

rascals are concerned with grammer whereas actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

so it is indeed not my fault but your fault that you are an rascal varna sankar. but your farce is indeed amazing that you are trying to make mountains from musterd seeds.

now get out ( stupid moron ) and give the benefit of doubts else where. for here by crying like whore about my english you wont get anything.

for the fuckers such as myself wont stop because some whores ( like you ) are crying about my english. ( goof )

So in your stupid opinion...19 3rd and 4th graders get gunned down...

No big deal...

Ohhh

So in your stupid opinion...19 3rd and 4th graders get gunned down...

No big deal...

Ohhh

nah nah, what is that stupid opinion ? huh? i havent added anything personal for its your own americas official governments report that mass shooting takes place everyday at so many places.

so what is so big deal for you americans ? in it ? since you regularly are seeing it. now it may be something big thing for person like myself because i havent seen such things on regular basics nor heard before that it takes place on regular basics.

but you took my opinion as stupid one ? thank you, wise man! now you can get out for you have boasted your rubbish.

rascals are concerned with grammer whereas actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

so it is indeed not my fault but your fault that you are an rascal varna sankar. but your farce is indeed amazing that you are trying to make mountains from musterd seeds.

now get out ( stupid moron ) and give the benefit of doubts else where. for here by crying like whore about my english you wont get anything.

for the fuckers such as myself wont stop because some whores ( like you ) are crying about my english. ( goof )

Poor little foreign commie, appropriate words are required to convey thoughts. You have yet to meet that threshold. Let's start with something that should be really easy, source the supposed statistics you cited in the OP.

Poor little foreign commie, appropriate words are required to convey thoughts. You have yet to meet that threshold. Let's start with something that should be really easy, source the supposed statistics you cited in the OP.

but the thing is no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping. that is your problem for you are an false pretender that you understood nothing.

so now fuck out of here and create your farce else where.

for my purpose is not to fight with any random idiot like you. so do not rant here about my english and go away. ( peacefully )

and do not try to create mountains from mustard seeds.

but the thing is no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping. that is your problem for you are an false pretender that you understood nothing.

so now fuck out of here and create your farce else where.

for my purpose is not to fight with any random idiot like you. so do not rant here about my english and go away. ( peacefully )

and do not try to create mountains from mustard seeds.

It figures you have no clue what a "source" is. And FYI, the saying is, "making a mountain out of a mole hill".

It figures you have no clue what a "source" is. And FYI, the saying is, "making a mountain out of a mole hill".

i wont give you any source, but you clearly know what is what since you are an american person.

and rightly anyone has said that no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping.

and thank you for shifting burdon of proof ( stupid moron ) now you can go away from here. for you have acomplished an big feat by making mountain from mustard seeds.

you are really an clever man. instead of any stupid moron! and what is the value of your learning english ? since you do not have even common sense. thus it is wasted upon you. that is my opinion. it is all wasted upon you.

Forum List

Back