why mass shooting is very big thing ? when it happens on regular basics in america ?

its the country which illegally occupied the land from red indians and killed 100 million red indian males and made the lottery of rest of the womens won after the death of all 100 million red indian males.

so what can any sane person can expect about such people ?

History of YOUR country is perfectly MORAL right? no major "dislocations" of long standing residents or anything like that --- RIGHT?

History of YOUR country is perfectly MORAL right? no major "dislocations" of long standing residents or anything like that --- RIGHT?
since history is written by victors so there is no need of talking about it.

now im no longer interested in talking anything with you at all.

why i bother with your problems ? are you interested in any random persons problem ? if not than dont expect me to do that thing which you yourself do not do.

I have no idea WTF you even wrote. You need to learn English better if you're going to debate here.

since history is written by victors so there is no need of talking about it.

now im no longer interested in talking anything with you at all.

That's interesting. You came here to poke at our problems and history. But now say "history" dont matter when I ask about "mass people displacements" in YOUR history.

Seems like you can't survive a real discussion on history or culture.

its the country which illegally occupied the land from red indians and killed 100 million red indian males and made the lottery of rest of the womens won after the death of all 100 million red indian males.

so what can any sane person can expect about such people ?

By YOUR definition most of the nations are guilty of occupying other peoples land which the Indians also did in America.

I have no idea WTF you even wrote. You need to learn English better if you're going to debate here.
no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping, its that easy to understand.

besides that its not only good choice. rather it is the best choice.

Last edited:
By YOUR definition most of the nations are guilty of occupying other peoples land which the Indians also did in America.
by my definition because you are theives does not means there is no such things as kings.

now whores may think in there own terms that because they are whores therefore there is no such thing as real mother.

but what intelligent person will take such intelligent testimonies and definitions which whores are giving to us ?

Last edited:
That's interesting. You came here to poke at our problems and history. But now say "history" dont matter when I ask about "mass people displacements" in YOUR history.

Seems like you can't survive a real discussion on history or culture.

yes, you are right! i cannot survive anything in the first place against you.
besides that i did not like to poke your problem. i just expressed my wonder that such an nice place america is where each minute one women is raped ( and in some cases of horrible that victim passes away ), every next 9 second domestic violence takes place, and mass shooting is also an regular business, etc so on many crimes are taking place.

yet it has an nice privilage. and entire world is imitiating it. and praising it. ( that is my wonder )

besides that world does not praise my country which is also slut of common wealth due to its being free under the dominion status of it.

now america is doing same things are done with it what british has already done long ago before.
anyways, its all useless waste of speak anything with you. but at the whole you are right, because i cannot survive anything rational ( like you ) for you are the wise person and i being an dull fool wont take any stand in front of you. so better i run away from here.

how wise you are! i never seen anything so rational like you in my entire life.

Last edited:
by my definition because you are theives does not means there is no such things as kings.

now whores may think in there own terms that because they are whores therefore there is no such thing as real mother.

but what intelligent person will take such intelligent testimonies and definitions which whores are giving to us ?
1588703938859.jpeg.jpg

You can use the REPORT button otherwise stop making dumb replies.
thank you for shifting burdon of proof on me. but its you who is trolling me and being attention seeking whore.

otherwise i have given you definition that whores may think in there own terms but world does not depend on there rubbish own terms.

and if you bunch of europeans are theives who occupied land from red indians does not means entire world wsa full of theives for there were kings also.

whose power was taken by peaceful intrigue by your british daddy who has created the america. and before there demice they made you very prominient over entire world with world bank and imf treaties.

otherwise what is your america is ? without these two things ? that it will have the order of precedence out of nowhere without doing anything with all countries of the world which are indepeneded under the dominion status of common wealth ?

what the fcuk america would have been without your british daddies ? huh?

now you are becoming attention seeking whore. and i do not wish to feed the trolls anymore.

so you can stay here and run here and there raising your both hands in the air to your hearts containt.

8VYMSq8.gif

besides that i did not like to poke your problem. i just expressed my wonder that such an nice place america is where each minute one women is raped ( and in some cases of horrible that victim passes away ),

You need to be careful of what you read on the web. DEFINITIONS are important. And so are the SOURCES. There is NOT "a rape" every minute of a women. That SOUNDS like a "sexual assault" number. And under the definition of sexual assault in these new times -- it could be verbal abuse, unwanted touching, the THREAT of rape, ATTEMPTED rape, or RAPE, or FATAL rape. AND NONE OF THESE RAW REPORTS have seen a court of law.

I believe the actual number of ACTUAL COMPLETED criminal rapes of women proven in COURT in a year is more like 160,000. once you remove MEN and "sexual assault" from the category.

And if you saw that number as just "number of rapes" -- ON AVERAGE in a year 21% of that number are MEN.

If your impressions of our country are based on LAZY, DEVIOUS or incorrect number INTENDED to mislead, you're not working hard enough to really know us.

Last edited:
BTW -- more than 20% of all those sexual assaults that the govt mixes in WITH rape -- occur in our prisons. So the 26% of MEN getting assaulted is almost SOLELY IN PRISON. That IS NOT something to be proud of and it would GREATLY reduce the bad press we get in the rest of the world,

You need to be careful of what you read on the web. DEFINITIONS are important. And so are the SOURCES. There is NOT "a rape" every minute of a women. That SOUNDS like a "sexual assault" number. And under the definition of sexual assault in these new times -- it could be verbal abuse, unwanted touching, the THREAT of rape, ATTEMPTED rape, or RAPE, or FATAL rape. AND NONE OF THESE RAW REPORTS have seen a court of law.

I believe the actual number of ACTUAL COMPLETED criminal rapes of women proven in COURT in a year is more like 160,000. once you remove MEN and "sexual assault" from the category.

And if you saw that number as just "number of rapes" -- ON AVERAGE in a year 21% of that number are MEN.

If your impressions of our country are based on LAZY, DEVIOUS or incorrect number INTENDED to mislead, you're not working hard enough to really know us.
im not interested into further discussion. and that was report of your own government officials but since all western advanture is meant to keep people in general in darkness. so it should not be an big surprising issue.

should it be ? yes you are right im very big person and entire world is looking at me. so i do have to give any authentic sources here. ( rubbish )

you can do a lots of important things as an mod instead of trolling me. and aiming at poor members of this forums such as myself.

Forum List

Back