Why Mattis and Mueller won't denounce trump?

So has Alabama survived the hurricane? THREE TIMES that idiot announced Alabama was in the path of Dorian.....even drawing a fake line on a weather hurricane tracking map.

What an idiot.....
As was proven, You Lied about the entire context of President Trump's address.

The President addressed his audience with current projections at the time before the Hurricane turned North. Here is Proof of that. Or are you going to call NOAA Liars now?

trump-dorian-map-1-AP.jpg

The only question we have, is who are you working for?

I say you work for Putin, but others here think you suck Kim's Cock in NK.

I think of you more along the lines of an Iranian Sheep Fornicator, but others think you are just some piece of shit living in a roach motel.

Personally, to me you sound like a Chi Com Hairy Man Butt Lover.

So has Alabama survived the hurricane? THREE TIMES that idiot announced Alabama was in the path of Dorian.....even drawing a fake line on a weather hurricane tracking map.

What an idiot.....

Perhaps if CNN labeled their maps correctly, Trump wouldn't have done that.

White House swipes at CNN over map showing Alabama as Mississippi

Sort of reminds me when Fox did much worse than a misplaced label:

lead_720_405.png

Trump can't admit he made a stoooopid mistake and now he's made it MUCH worse by altering a NHC map.
He's such a stupid fuck. Tillerson called him a fucking moron FOR A REASON.
We knew this 4 years ago and yet you probably voted for him anyway, didn't you?
You're such a pathetic douchebag.

Mattis and Mueller won’t denounce Trump. Here’s why that’s okay. - The Washington Post

So....trump every day proves he is incompetent and is a clear danger to the US and the world. When will devotion to country be a priority over political expediency? Will the people ever tell the King that he is naked?

If these spineless Repubs were in office during Nixon's years.....he would have gotten away with his crimes.....as trump may get away with his two. Felonies.....
:CryingCow:

Douchbag is what The OP is.

Speaking of Douchebag.....has anyone commented on the FACT we are at Peak Hurricane season, and THE FACT that we are only in The "D's" as far as naming Hurricanes?

Stick that fact up your Climate Change Asses LibTards!

"Trump saw the Russia hoax as a conspiracy of dunces, like something out of the screwball comedy Burn After Reading, in which two numbskull gym employees discover a disk containing CIA info that they then try to peddle to Russian agents. Trump said he ran such a disorganized campaign, how could he conspire with Russia?"

Forum List

Back