🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Moore will WIN senate race in Alabama.....Putin has made it so!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Does anyone find it odd, that now all of a sudden all of the GOP is on board with Moore? From Trump to the RNC.....suddenly this child molester has all of their support...its because Russian meddling that we have yet to solve has issued a guarantee to the Trump administration that voting machines will be
compromised and a bomb shell will be released next week, starting this Friday.

Folks, again you heard it here first and you can thank me later!!

Does anyone find it odd, that now all of a sudden all of the GOP is on board with Moore? From Trump to the RNC.....suddenly this child molester has all of their support...its because Russian meddling that we have yet to solve has issued a guarantee to the Trump administration that voting machines will be

Leftards are running nasty ads declaring that all votes are "public record" and if you don't vote for the leftard? People will find out that you voted against the leftard. I would say that is an attempt at voter intimidation....no? Moore will win this seat because that is the will of the people and don't want a Barrypuppet establishment sack of shit as a rep of their state.....capiche'???

Dear tigerred59 because Moore has denied the accusations as false,
then the conservatives who are Constitutionalist argue for due process to treat him as innocent until proven guilty.

This would be different if he admitted guilt, as with Wes Goodman who resigned.

Forum List

Back