Zone1 Why Most People End up in Hell (Jesus himself said this)

The church was called of Israelites. The 144,000 are national Israelites, 12,000 from each tribe. When the Jews rejected Jesus he went to "the lost sheep of the house of Israel" living in Galilee and Samaria, who along with some Jews formed the early church.

Paul makes clear in Romans 9, 10, and 11, that Israel is not lost and will be saved.
That is symbolic for spiritual Israel Acts 24:5--they saw the new religion begin.

We're all swept along within God's plan.

No being has equity with God, not even Jesus.
Rather a foolish remark given that monotheistic religions like Christianity posit only one God. While you seem to see more than one.

But as to your foolish uneducated remark ----- I have quote to refute you.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explains those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Gnosis enlightens adults.

Regards
DL

Rather a foolish remark given that monotheistic religions like Christianity posit only one God. While you seem to see more than one.

But as to your foolish uneducated remark ----- I have quote to refute you.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explains those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Gnosis enlightens adults.

Regards
DL

Sounds like 'bootstrap' Christianity. Godliness without God.

please

This is a lie
Start in Matthew Chapter 5, and read to Chapter 7. The entire monologue is about taking the high road, entering the narrow way, not all about dying and going to a place called heaven.

It doesn't say heaven, yet in your OP, you say heaven. That's a lie.

Start in Matthew Chapter 5, and read to Chapter 7. The entire monologue is about taking the high road, entering the narrow way, not all about dying and going to a place called heaven.

It doesn't say heaven, yet in your OP, you say heaven. That's a lie.
you're the liar

I suppose you would dispute the clear meaning of Luke 16:19 also? RE the man who was in torment in Hell because he never gave a damn about anyone less fortunate than himself?

I'm sure you'll come up with your own interpretation of that passage.. like just about everyone else does .. anyone else who holds that his own way of interpreting is perfect and everyone else's not..

you're the liar

I suppose you would dispute the clear meaning of Luke 16:19 also? RE the man who was in torment in Hell because he never gave a damn about anyone less fortunate than himself?

I'm sure you'll come up with your own interpretation of that passage.. like just about everyone else does .. anyone else who holds that his own way of interpreting is perfect and everyone else's not..
Let me help you out, my friend.

Whereas the Israelites said that murderers were subject to judgment, Jesus said that mere anger towards another subjects one to judgment (5:21-22). Whereas the Israelites should not have committed adultery, the Christians should not even lust (5:27-28).

And on and on to Chapter 7. It's all about taking the narrow road, or entering the narrow gate, whatever. Not about dying and going to heaven.

Reading is fundamental.

Let me help you out, my friend.

Whereas the Israelites said that murderers were subject to judgment, Jesus said that mere anger towards another subjects one to judgment (5:21-22). Whereas the Israelites should not have committed adultery, the Christians should not even lust (5:27-28).

And on and on to Chapter 7. It's all about taking the narrow road, or entering the narrow gate, whatever. Not about dying and going to heaven.

Reading is fundamental.
you're wrong. but I cannot help someone who loves being wrong bc he doesn't want to change his mind because he is afraid of.. well, fill in the blanks..

I can't help people who don't want the truth.. oh wait.. don't want the TRUTH all caps.. They prefer the truth not all caps because that can be anything they want it to be..

no wonder Jesus said few make it. Most people just cling to what they WANT to believe, no matter how illogical or how .. whatever

you're wrong. but I cannot help someone who loves being wrong bc he doesn't want to change his mind because he is afraid of.. well, fill in the blanks..

I can't help people who don't want the truth.. oh wait.. don't want the TRUTH all caps.. They prefer the truth not all caps because that can be anything they want it to be..

no wonder Jesus said few make it. Most people just cling to what they WANT to believe, no matter how illogical or how .. whatever
Good one. All bark and no bite.

Technically, no. Jesus did not specifically say anything about heaven in these passages.
Thats right, only blind guides teach all go to heaven. Jesus taught-Matt 5:5-Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.= The great crowd( Rev 7:9)

un-freaking-believable!!

:oops::uhoh3:
Jesus didnt lie--Even the psalmist taught that truth-Psalm 37 is all about the righteous living on earth forever. Prov 2:21-22 assures they are not going anywhere. Only the little flock( Luke 12:32) is promised heaven.=144,000=the anointed= the bride of Christ.

Forum List

Back