Why N-word is racist and "cracker" is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
If you have to ask, you're probably a racist.... just sayin'

Let's talk about the stupidity of people on the right and far-right claiming the left calls out racism when they have no better argument. No. That's not what the left does. Let me try to explain it this way:

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.... it's probably a duck.

If you don't want to be called a duck.... stop quacking.

The problem with the right is the total denial of the racist undercurrents in the Tea Party and other right-leaning factions. The right wants to distance themselves from racist libertarian anti-government groups, except when the GOP needs their votes.

You can't have it both ways. People and groups that you go after for votes, your base, ARE you. The base is part of the whole. If they are racist and you don't distance yourselves from them, the rest of us will associate them with you. That's not unfair or guilt by association. It's on you to disown the racist faction of your base. Verbally. Consistently, until they go away and for their own party.

Start with Donald Trump.

Let's talk about the stupidity of people on the right and far-right claiming the left calls out racism when they have no better argument. No. That's not what the left does. Let me try to explain it this way:

The problem with the right is the total denial of the racist undercurrents in the Tea Party and other right-leaning factions. The right wants to distance themselves from racist libertarian anti-government groups, except when the GOP needs their votes.

You can't have it both ways. People and groups that you go after for votes, your base, ARE you. The base is part of the whole. If they are racist and you don't distance yourselves from them, the rest of us will associate them with you. That's not unfair or guilt by association. It's on you to disown the racist faction of your base. Verbally. Consistently, until they go away and for their own party.

Start with Donald Trump.
How can a word be racist if it's not racist when a ****** uses it?

That's funny.

I thought the stupid people were the ones who create enormous double standards because they are complete hacks who only know how to parrot some politically correct mumbo-jumbo.

Start with Donald Trump.
How can a word be racist if it's not racist when a ****** uses it?
Same way cracker isn't racist when a cracker uses it.

they are both offensive. but not a surprise you would find "cracker" just fine

It's directed at a white person so no big deal...they aren't a protected class of citizen in this country so the hell with them

Just like they had no problems when Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a Cxxt, but some raido host said MaBell Obama and apes in the same sentence. HE GOT Fired

what a free country we live in eh?

There must be a lot of racist blacks, I hear them all the time calling each other "ni**er".

PS. The OP is a moron

There must be a lot of racist blacks, I hear them all the time calling each other "ni**er".

PS. The OP is a moron

No, what you are hearing is the word "nigga" which carries a radically different meaning than the word "ni**er".

Many people are so culturally blind that they cannot understand this.

PS. The OP is a moron

No, what you are hearing is the word "nigga" which carries a radically different meaning than "ni**er".

Many people are so culturally blind that they cannot understand this.​

Pulease, moron I deal with them every Monday evening when we feed the less fortunate. Go try and snow someone else

Oh so according to the OP I'm supposed to get a warm and fuzzy when King Shabazz is screaming "If you want freedom you've gotta kill some crackers".

"You gotta kill some cracker babies!"

Silly me! I never thought of it as a term of endearment before.

:lmao:

Start with Donald Trump.

You just contradicted yourself and proved your own post wrong.

BTW, the "n word" isn't racist. It's offensive. You'd have to be a racist to find it racist.

they are both offensive. but not a surprise you would find "cracker" just fine

It's directed at a white person so no big deal...they aren't a protected class of citizen in this country so the hell with them

Just like they had no problems when Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a Cxxt, but some raido host said MaBell Obama and apes in the same sentence. HE GOT Fired

what a free country we live in eh?
Thats good he got fired. You are too stupid to realize that cxxt has nothing to do with race but I'm not surprised anymore by your lack of perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back